Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,434 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) (29799 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Belleful: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Over 100000 thousand members, but they couldn't get up to 100 votes in any election in Anambra. I Dey like to collect shishi
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by afbstrategies: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool
The structures are already miraculously springing up on its own. Obi is a divine mandate and no amount of distractions will hinder us from salving Nigeria from these crooks. Nigeria is still our country and we won’t allow some greedy old power drunks rogues to destroy her future kpatakpata.

I concur. Well stated. Something is going on, and it has defied business as usual politics in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Louis10(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
noble71:
shocked
Peter Obi presidency is a political movement beyond human understanding, what is coming in the next few months will be very surprising.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

Please,how much are you gonna buy per unit?
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by IfnobeGod20: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
The Yoruba language is the easiest and choicest of Nigerian languages... Sooner, Nigerians would be thinking in the Yoruba language, just wait.

We already know how your Pitobi story will end! You can ask your Ibo colleagues they are not new to it... The scales will fall off people's eyelids and they will see the light then every man will go back to his father's compound.

There will be betrayals and counter-betrayals but ultimately, City BOY will be crowned as the PRESIDENT.

Then, Igbos will again brand the Yorubas as perennial betrayalists grin Not minding that some Yorubas like you actually went against their brethren to vote OBI.

They will sum all YORUBAs together and call them TRIBALISTS, etc

Then, we, we would smile and say..I TOLD YOU SO!

This WE have SEEN! cheesy

Anyone that doesn't support Tinubu is always Ibo. Sorry to burst your bubbles. I am cog sure you cannot be more Yoruba than me. The same way Tinubu cannot be more Yoruba than OBJ. If Tinubu can exercise his constitutional right of franchise and not support Baba Ebora Owu. Egbeje fori. This salty tears too early.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Pacyrus(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi is the answer, hence I use his pix as my dp.

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by ijeoma727: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ok ooooOk oooo...
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PlayerMeji: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Interesting, in your bid to prove your self-determination as if someone is somewhere to award you marks for it, you failed to thoroughly consume; masticate and digest the content of my message.

Read through the message, once again, though I know ego won't allow that anymore, but to summarize... I was actually referring to you, the Yoruba guy... so, go back read through, then come back with something that packs more punches unlike your feeble attempt to sound liberal which doesn't look good at all.

One final chance.....

IfnobeGod20:

Anyone that doesn't support Tinubu is always Ibo. Sorry to burst your bubbles. I am cog sure you cannot be more Yoruba than me. The same way Tinubu cannot be more Yoruba than OBJ. If Tinubu can exercise his constitutional right of franchise and not support Baba Ebora Owu. Egbeje fori. This salty tears too early.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by IfnobeGod20: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Interesting, in your bid to prove your self-determination as if someone is somewhere to award you marks for it, you failed to thoroughly consume; masticate and digest the content of my message.

Read through the message, once again, though I know ego won't allow that anymore, but to summarize... I was actually referring to you, the Yoruba guy... so, go back read through, then come back with something that packs more punches unlike your feeble attempt to sound liberal which doesn't look good at all.

One final chance.....

Mr. Man, I am not perturbed at all by your vituperation and I won't in a bit. It is none of my business if they lumped those of us that supported Peter Obi with those that didn't support him. Eni to ba fe naja, kin wo aruwo oja.
I follow what is right to certify my conscience and other side attractions I am less concern. What is just, true and perfect is my ideal.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by noble71(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Louis10:

Please,how much are you gonna buy per unit?
#220/Pi
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Alajiki(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool
The structures are already miraculously springing up on its own. Obi is a divine mandate and no amount of distractions will hinder us from salving Nigeria from these crooks. Nigeria is still our country and we won’t allow some greedy old power drunks rogues to destroy her future kpatakpata.

See naivety grin. So Oga Ndi Oga is the structure? grin

Chai! These people have zero knowledge of politics grin

Una eye go clear
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
yes he will succeed nnamdi kanu as ipob president
Go exchange such word with your mates.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by toneroforever(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
orion7:
After how Apc has damaged Nigeria. People re still supporting them. Crazy people

They have even stopped campaigning. All they do now is use tribalism and rigging to threaten people. You will all fail

Aswear
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Emmyjay007(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
APC has finished us I swear
And they are still applying for more loans.

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by toneroforever(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ijaya123:
Okay. And how many of those members have PVC?

Why are you in so much pain? I only asked a legitimate question and you're already convulsing...Lol
And where did APC come into this? Oh! Because i used Tinubu's meme grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you even have to abuse to air your view, that's an indication of bad parenting. Quit disgracing your linage and try engaging others without throwing insult and abuse even if you do not share the same position.

Let me sip my tea and continue laughing at you all. Cheers.

Kindly name the politician that I'm supporting...

What shall it profit an urchin to campaign vigorously for BAT & buy diesel @ N800+, exchange rate @ N700+ per $, buy a bag of rice @ 30,000+ .

Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by toneroforever(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
The Yoruba language is the easiest and choicest of Nigerian languages... Sooner, Nigerians would be thinking in the Yoruba language, just wait.

We already know how your Pitobi story will end! You can ask your Ibo colleagues they are not new to it... The scales will fall off people's eyelids and they will see the light then every man will go back to his father's compound.

There will be betrayals and counter-betrayals but ultimately, City BOY will be crowned as the PRESIDENT.

Then, Igbos will again brand the Yorubas as perennial betrayalists grin Not minding that some Yorubas like you actually went against their brethren to vote OBI.

They will sum all YORUBAs together and call them TRIBALISTS, etc

Then, we, we would smile and say..I TOLD YOU SO!

This WE have SEEN! cheesy

Calm down,too much Venom & hate in ur system isn't good for ur health bro,relax. Go for a detox... Live and let live. 2023 will certainly come and go.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Ijaya123: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
toneroforever:

What shall it profit an urchin to campaign vigorously for BAT & buy diesel @ N800+, exchange rate @ N700+ per $, buy a bag of rice @ 30,000+ .
Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi

Go on and preach that to your urchins.

Vote stupidly for Peter Obi that left Anambra state worse in terms of economy and security.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by malakaimoscondo: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Go exchange such word with your mates.
no be ur fault sha
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
no be ur fault sha
Like I said choose your mate to say rubbish to. If you are matured you should live above ethnic and religious sentiments and statements. So get lost from my mention.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by malakaimoscondo: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:

Like I said choose your mate to say rubbish to. If you are matured you should live above ethnic and religious sentiments and statements. So get lost from my mention.
don't shout biafra after the election o
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
don't shout biafra after the election o
Like I said am not available for childish talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US / FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim / Okowa’s Special Assistants Lead 5,000 PDP Members To APC [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.