Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o (6868 Views)

She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto / See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This / Why her toto dey always smell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by xin5: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
i made it to known to her sharply, instead of to bring her voice down and listen to me, she starts asking me question...say wetin dey smell..say she get boyfriend..her boyfriend for tell her say her toto dey smell.
started saying shebi I get sister
yes I do
but no way I was paying for this shitx.
no wonder how price was low on michat 4k
she collect transport with fake tears for eyes, nor be me cause am.
if you see the yansh it mount well
the breast legit..but as soon as she starting to UnCloth and getting wet from my sucking of the breast..the ODOUR I couldn't take it.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by MatrixReloaded: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
You never ready... maybe u get them on average basis as u get mula.
Nose mask na 100 naira.
In scenerio like this i recommend the Customised mask with oil perfume 200 naira.
2 bulletproof latext

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wahala don land,but you for still manage am na.lol
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by xin5: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Wahala don land,but you for still manage am na.lol
if I fit manage am I for let hu na know.
but wetin surprised me, I never even wear condom talkless to put prick self...na only breast I dey suck o
the wave when come towards my face as she dey wet.. nor be play.
i weak

5 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
xin5:

if I fit manage am I for let hu na know.
but wetin surprised me, I never even wear condom talkless to put prick self...na only breast I dey suck o
But make ina still dey learn how to keep private thingys private,no be everything wey happen for your life you go carry come here.

2 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by MatrixReloaded: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
No mind the zombient and theifnuburchin with a pinch of atheifkulated fellow...

Mufakirnaqdiun:

But make ina still dey learn how to keep private thingys private,no be everything wey happen for your life you go carry come here.

2 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by xin5: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

agbeg shift jhor, I fit say you be guy man self na make me reply your post.
na women dey yan like this

4 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
xin5:
agbeg shift jhor, I fit say you be guy man self na make me reply your post.
na women dey yan like this
Cos I say make you learn how to keep your Private life to yourself,lol.
Toh keep posting every single thing that happens in your life na, if you shit post,you eat post,you f$"k still post am.
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by xin5: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Cos I say make you learn how to keep your Private life to yourself,lol.
Toh keep posting every single thing that happens in your life na, if you shit post,you eat post,you f$"k still post am.
Any brother man come here see this your post go confirm say you dey yan like women.
once again na women dey yan like this.

This post of mine is a common thing men face daily having sexual intercourse with this bîtches,
na wetin person go read laugh.. then maybe lockup.. he nor won talk put.

no more response to you

20 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
xin5:

Any brother man come here see this your post go confirm say you dey yan like women.

This post of mine is a common thing men face daily having sexual intercourse with this bîtches,

no more response to you
Ogbeni shut up abeg,common thing men face but not every men dey carry am come faceless forum.
Shut up and deal with it like a man instead of ranting like a newly disvirgined boy.shuu.

4 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by KiNg0G: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
xin5:

no more response to you
ignore that fool, I experienced something similar last week, but I had to close eye manage.

9 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Weirdcamila: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chronic infection. She’s been seeing someone with a big divk

2 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Tegabadguy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
xin5:
i made it to known to her sharply, instead of to bring her voice down and listen to me, she starts asking me question...say wetin dey smell..say she get boyfriend..her boyfriend for tell her say her toto dey smell.
yes I do
the breast legit..but as soon as she starting to UnCloth and getting wet from my sucking of the breast..the ODOUR I couldn't take it.
grin grin grin grin grin na yoruba girl be that abi

1 Like

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by JJuanMiguel: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tegabadguy:
My last experience with such was with an igbo girl,

4 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by GeneralPula: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tegabadguy:

Igbo girls no dey everly get good smell. You con jam the one wey her toto Dey smell?

Chai locust beans smell nah child’s play..

12 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Tegabadguy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
GeneralPula:

Igbo girls no dey everly get good smell. You con jam the one wey her toto Dey smell?

Chai locust beans smell nah child’s play..
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed igbo girls clean outside

1 Like

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Tegabadguy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

My last experience with such was with an igbo girl,
ehhhh but igbo girls are not that much grin grin grin
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by emmyluizzz: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
normal Hot boys go still fu*k raw self...some go still put mouth lick am well...Toto na bastard..

op you did well....

6 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by jeromestarks: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Chronic infection. She’s been seeing someone with a big divk
Smelly pvssy is no joke. It's not normal either. It is a sign of infection and disease!
Don't date a woman who smells bad; you won't be able to sleep no matter the amount of perf you spray.
Date a virgin and get joy.

8 Likes

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Wronggee(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
You never ready bro cheesy if konji hold you. You go know what's up
xin5:
yes I do
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Weirdcamila: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
jeromestarks:

Smelly pvssy is no joke. It's not normal either. It is a sign of infection and disease!
Don't date a woman who smells bad; you won't be able to sleep no matter the amount of perf you spray.
Date a virgin and get joy.

Even virgins smell , it’s a more of a miracle to find a female that doesn’t smell. Even the rich ones emit awful odor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by JJuanMiguel: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tegabadguy:
ehhhh but igbo girls are not that much grin grin grin
I think it's more personal than tribal, the one before that was from Delta sef
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Tegabadguy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

I think it's more personal than tribal, the one before that was from Delta sef
that's not true grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Slmgirldippussy: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
xin5:
yes I do

You did the right thing...In my own case I was foolish enough to even pay her. I carry her for day break. I left her in the hotel gi find another babe. Its was around 11pm.
That one clean. Na so she shift for us . She just dey hiss
I no mind am even the girl no mind am..I bin tell her everything.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by 7buckz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Like the fvck you come post this shit op... Na we send you make you go carry olosho?
Wetin you expect from olosho... Clean pussy?
Bro wake up
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

ignore that fool, I experienced something similar last week, but I had to close eye manage.
BST but you no carry am come here na,lol.
All these weak idiots Sha.
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by jeromestarks: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Weirdcamila:

Even virgins smell , it’s a more of a miracle to find a female that doesn’t smell. Even the rich ones emit awful odor
Lie! Lie!! Lie!!!!!!!
I have date over three clean girls with clear vaginal fluid which scents like chocolate.
Hygiene is not about being rich. Most of the girls I dated are average income earners and they're clean to the bottom.

Oga, ones you perceive bad odour, the girl no neat jorrr.

1 Like

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Baronthecelebri: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
xin5:
yes I do
hahahahhaahh werey
Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by Weirdcamila: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
jeromestarks:

Lie! Lie!! Lie!!!!!!!
I have date over three clean girls with clear vaginal fluid which scents like chocolate.
Hygiene is not about being rich. Most of the girls I dated are average income earners and they're clean to the bottom.

Oga, ones you perceive bad odour, the girl no neat jorrr.
No girls private part smells like chocolate.
I am not ready to argue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by jeromestarks: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Weirdcamila:

No girls private part smells like chocolate.
I am not ready to argue
Maybe na love dey shaak me.

1 Like

Re: Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o by wiseone28: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Weirdcamila:
No girls private part smells like chocolate. I am not ready to argue
jeromestarks:
Maybe na love dey shaak me.
Weirdcamila:
No girls private part smells like chocolate. I am not ready to argue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apparently, Only A Virgin Can Do This (Pics/Video) / Meet The Only Nollywood Actress / I Stole His Sperm :/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.