Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) (14776 Views)

Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) / EU Ambassadors Visit NNPC, Seek Deeper Partnership In Energy Sector / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Kwanza: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Today, my team and I met with the various European Union ambassadors to Nigeria at the @EUinNigeria secretariat in Abuja. It was a robust discussion with focus on the next phase for Nigeria politically and the success of the 2023 election, amongst others.

Not only is unity in Nigeria critical, but partnership with the EU is necessary for Nigeria to reach its full potential.

In addition, I shared my vision of a greater Nigeria and gave them an insight into my socio-economic and political agenda for our country.

On its part, the EU assured of technical support to Nigeria, primarily to @inecnigeria and the observation and monitoring of the elections. -AA
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1565357091719483393?t=B8hh_6I210D2iCEtNdslIQ&s=19

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Zee0007: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Affliction shall not rise the second time.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nice one. It is same EU rushing Asiwaju Tinubu wink

90 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by mbaboy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Atiku and Okowa look very Presidential.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by adekoyalizzy280: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
okkaayy
Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by SensualMan: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
In as much as I Despise this Dubai merchant, look at his Vice looking so Presidential in that Business suit.

Igbo Lokan
Obi Lokan!

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by STEWpid(f): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chai

Political calculations on the beat!

Servant meeting his imperialists' messengers.

Chai..

Tap like for Peter Obi and Share for Atiku.

55 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by PandoraObi: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Atiku Pepper them, pepper them oooo

87 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Bobloco: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by abdullhafar(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Who care tinubu all the ways

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Mstick: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Atiku when will you visit America?

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Lovelife433(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Incoming President, weather obituary ipob and Thifenubu miscreants like it or not.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Aremwayne: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Atiku should stop wasting his time, We are voting for Obi this time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Iliveforever(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Funny how none of these ambassadors are eligible to cast a vote in Nigerian election. So I ask again, what is the essence of this visit

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
We global now!
Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by oyinkel(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
I just read that Shettima said he will be incharge of security, and Tinubu will oversee the economy…….this is a strong revelation….it is like swapping the role of osinbajo and Buhari, that say a lot about who would be running the prospective APC administration.

Our best option at the moment is to vote the PDP, the LP party presidency is too much of a gamble. Because when someone who has an uncleared accusation of being linked to Bokoharam says he will be in charge of security, we can begin to envisage the likely outcomes

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Moh247: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
cool

They all goto meet Tinubu

Atiku and Obi both rush to meet them

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by judecares1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
The PDP VP candidate remains d worse governor in the history of Nigeria
how can a governor derive joy in non payment of pensioners there entitlements since 2015 till date not to talk about the welfare of workers in the state, is delta state not rich enough? yet he keeps on borrowing upon borrowing and nothing to show for it in the state
i pity any Nigerian youth or elderly once who is supporting this useless man but all what i know for sure that Okowa wont end well,God will destroy him, God will use the cry of the unjust in state to judge him

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by delzbaba(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Atiku go fit for Minister of foreign affairs walahi

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by princeemmma(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
It is whatever it is

We are Obedient

If you like visit CUUU

Modified
You even shared your opinion on how you are going to sell Nigeria to Europeans country

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
It’s calm still

Innit?
Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by sammirano: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
He went to meet them. This man light. Tinubu is like the Professor while atiku is like Tokyo and obi is like hmmmmm... Denva. If you know, you know.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Atiku should go and rest joor

Nothing like presidency for him abeg

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
SensualMan:
In as much as I Despise this Dubai merchant, look at his Vice looking so Presidential in that Business suit.

Igbo Lokan
Obi Lokan!
I thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by onuman: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
The US Congressman who Atiku's bribery sent to prison will be angry with these EU people.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by Dawn91(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice one. It is same EU rushing Asiwaju Tinubu wink

You guys should not start wailing yet... The wailing is coming save those tears grin.
You will need them later grin
Re: Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) by kristisking(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zee0007:
Affliction shall not rise the second time.
You guys think winning a presidential election in a country as complex as Nigeria is by name calling, noise making and blackmailing? Just support the candidate of your choice and allow others to do same

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Atiku Did Not Relocate To Dubai He Went To Further His Education / Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians / Emir Sanusi Spotted With Delegates At Kano Airport Enroute Maiduguri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.