Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform (32671 Views)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / Donald Duke: “Ministers Knelt For Abacha And Sang His Praises” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Johel(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Members of the Lagos State Park and Garage Management ( formerly part of NURTW) are seen at the unveiling of their new uniform, singing and showering praises on their leader MC Oluomo.

The lyrics of the song says, "they have succeeded easily and without stress".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O1Ne2V8g1E

Association of hooligans and fools....GOD FORBID BATIN.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Indispensable85(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Members of the Lagos State Park and Garage Management ( formerly part of NURTW) are seen at the unveiling of their new uniform, singing and showering praises on their leader MC Oluomo.

The lyrics of the song says, "they have succeeded easily and without stress".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O1Ne2V8g1E

I hope their uniforms will reflect in their characters.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Confirm4real(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Gathering of Agberos grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by joeseflopez: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2022
Once a tour, always a tout.

We won't fall for this cheap scam.

We don't sang agberos in power.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Hanndye: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2022
You gatto rebrand to roll with the big guys.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by hotseat: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2022
The Bourdillon henchman and hatchet man, like his mentor and major backer, the Don Corleone of Lagos, has succeeded in cornering a sizable proportion of the common wealth to himself just like a movie.

Eko Oni Baje o!
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by agadez007(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu proposed minister of transport
Kunle poly will be given Oil pipe contract
And if ariku hadn’t been killed,would be given oba of Lagos

Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by shiwex: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Rubbish....what is Lagos state trying to do - legitimise Agberos. You must think we are all stupid.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Decent09(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2022
fman:
All I see
Are all Agberos

And them no get PVC abi
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by dochenaj: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2022
They are preparing the election rigging squad.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by fman(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Decent09:

And them no get PVC abi
Wetin join Agberos wt PVC?
Na to snatch ballot boxes them Sabi.
Are u one of them?
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Decent09(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

I hope their uniforms will reflect in their characters.

Tinubu have already pursue agberos out of Lagos state since, and they can not converge like this
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by BaddestQueen(f): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2022
omenka:
Just here to read the anger of the perpetually angry ones over this news that doesn't concern them. cheesy
grow up dude
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by fredoooooo: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Pauldollars:
Mc Oluomo thinks giving motor park workers in Lagos, corporate uniform will make Nigerians to support BAT.

Its all a form of campaign strategy for BAT. The strategy is dead on arrival if that's the intended objective. Nigerians wont vote APC again.
Go support ya candidate with ya ideas ... grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Decent09(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2022
fman:

Wetin join Agberos wt PVC?
Na to snatch ballot boxes them Sabi.
Are u one of them?

Yeah is better than Igbos miscreants jare

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Okhuadams(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Pauldollars:
Mc Oluomo thinks giving motor park workers in Lagos, corporate uniform will make Nigerians to support BAT.

Its all a form of campaign strategy for BAT. The strategy is dead on arrival if that's the intended objective. Nigerians wont vote APC again.
must every of ur saying revolves around the BAT MAN relax cos if by chance the BAT of a man wins the elections many of ur kind will get heartbreak hope for the best.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by onatisi(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2022
authorized Lagos state gangsters
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Kinddetective: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2022
The sheer number of able bodied men adorning this uniform should and seated in this hall should be a source of concern to any right thinking leader for the following reasons:
1. Who are these?
2. What job do they do?
3. How does this help the economy and society at large?
4. Are they being productive?
5. Could they have been more productive?
6. Who are they collecting monies for and from who?
7. Is the society better off because of the job they do?
8. Are they creating wealth or just transferring wealth from the poor(weak) to the rich and powerful folks in the society?

Before you as a common celebrate Oluomo and his likes please think about the points above.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Angrygoat: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2022
I splashed water on a soldier at top speed,cos it was raining ,men devil go catch me for traffic. Naso I hear knock for my glass....oh bobs fully kitted soldier ,menni tell am my mind say I no see am,he wan begin raise voice for me. I tell am say sorry,say I no see am. Luckily for me it was still raining. He vex zoom off.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Okhuadams(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Aforgior:
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k... cool Proofs attached cool
Another idea of a scam
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Decent09(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2022
onatisi:
authorized Lagos state gangsters

And it's paying jare.

Drop your particulars if you want join us
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2022
A painted monkey can't become a man!

If only beautiful uniforms can magically transform thugs to law-abiding gentlemen!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by nutjob777: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2022
Agbero don upgrade o. Wearing cooperate suits. BAT vision of Nigeria under APC.Rascality will be institutionaslized.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Owontime: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Pauldollars:

Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Owontime: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Are you from Lagos?
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Decent09(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2022
dochenaj:
They are preparing the election rigging squad.

And some will be send to Anambra for our votes to be protected there
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by fman(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Decent09:

Yeah is better than Igbos miscreants jare
Same-same.
All of una na d same:
Ipob,urchins, bandits, herdsmen, Agberos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri / Binance Executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla Escapes From Custody In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.