Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform (32679 Views)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / Donald Duke: “Ministers Knelt For Abacha And Sang His Praises” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by misterjosh(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just like putting lipstick on a pig lipsrsealed
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by samuel900(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shut up........Tell you state governor to build his state. He has tried his best as governor

strangest:
Tinubu built Lagos but travel outside the country for medicals...

This is the Agberos system that Tinubu built to forcefully collect legit and illegitimate tax from people

It's only an Agbero that can work with Agberos....

Agberos= drug addicts
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by strangest(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
samuel900:
Shut up........Tell you state governor to build his state. He has tried his best as governor

I know the truth hurts... Cry me a river
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Owontime: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
These are the boys that will deal ruthlessly with IPOB people if they try nonsense in Lagos during election time.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Wwwq: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Panda7(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
fman:
Imélé olè!! No go hustle.
virus
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by fman(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Panda7:

virus
Awon werey!!
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Panda7(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
fman:
Awon werey!!
useless ipob pig
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by fman(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Panda7:

useless ipob pig
iya!!
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by fman(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Panda7:

useless ipob pig
Oloshi..
oloriburuku.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by jrusky(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
omenka:
Just here to read the anger of the perpetually angry ones over this news that doesn't concern them. cheesy

Oooops, they've already arrived even before I could comment.

They've all completely abandoned their own homelands and are the least bothered about what happens there, but are 100% fixated on what happens in Lagos and South West in general. Leaves one wondering what exactly the composition of their hearts and minds are.

The bitter souls hitler descendants are here already just start reading from the first comment to the last in page 1 you shall know them by the evil fruit they bears.

Omenka na you? Where have u been bro we used to fight here those days I thought you retired here? Anyway you are welcome pls don't mind those haters enemy of humanity hitler descendants.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by edungene7: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubus greatest achievement in Lagos a criminal gang now on uniform
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Panda7(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
fman:

Oloshi..
oloriburuku.

tiving idiot, the day you plan to develop tiving land would be the day christ would come
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by fman(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Panda7:

tiving idiot, the day you plan to develop tiving land would be the day christ would come
Olofo
U no dey shame
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Panda7(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
fman:

Olofo
U no dey shame
internet gangster, if you stay in tiving land and develop it instead of being a nuisance and troll nigeria would have gone far
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by fman(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Panda7:

internet gangster, if you stay in tiving land and develop it instead of being a nuisance and troll nigeria would have gone far
Ogun wan kee u.
It's Tiv Nation
Not tiving
I know say that tiger claw wey dey ur face.
Abi na tribal mark of the beast.
No go gree u to pronounce it well
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Panda7(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
fman:

Ogun wan kee u.
It's Tiv Nation
Not tiving
I know say that tiger claw wey dey ur face.
Abi na tribal mark of the beast.
No go gree u to pronounce it well
what is tiving significance to africano go borrow sense, you think you belong to anywhere outside tiving land
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by fman(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Panda7:

what is tiving significance to africano go borrow sense, you think you belong to anywhere outside tiving land
Check my signature..
We stopped Usman Dan fodio's jihad
If not u panda
Would have been a bloody head slammer.
So u have to be grateful to a TIV man
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by Panda7(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
fman:

Check my signature..
We stopped Usman Dan fodio's jihad
If not u panda
Would have been a bloody head slammer.
So u have to be grateful to a TIV man
so islam is the reason you are running away from tiving land into lagos to look for food and shelter
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by MDM2021: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Babinski:

It is not Oluomo's plan or agenda that is being followed. What is happening is orchestrated by Tinubu in a plan to take away the motor parks from transport unions and channel the revenue generated to the State purse. The Motor Parks in Lagos reportedly generate over N 120 billion annually for the Unions and that is no small beans.

The only thing I may agree with in all this is that it's part of restructuring. Let the money generated in Lagos parks be retained in Lagos rather than making remittance to the National. I think this started in Oyo State. Every state, especially those in the South, should learn from this.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by MDM2021: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2022
Diligence:
Chai! The future of youths in South West?

From Production to Agberoism, Touting...Youths that should be thinking of technology, IT, Production, Industrial Revolution...

Weep South West, Weep! Behold your youths, Behold their Passion, Behold your Future!!

What surprises one is that this same South West is where other tribes are running to survive, leaving behind their states and lands in droves like a war-ravaged region.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by MDM2021: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Graciousnaija:
People who are barely educated to begin implementing and enforcing law on the learned! God will bountifully reward whoever has brought us to this situation in Lagos State.

But how educated is the president of the NURTW that is seated in Abuja? Just want to know if this makes a difference.
Re: MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform by MDM2021: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Nosa111:
Yoruba people and lip service

Restructuring is happening gradually if you don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Officiate First Oil Drill In Northern Nigeria / Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) / Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.