Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Using Earpiece While Charging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using Earpiece While Charging (1108 Views)

Please Where Can I Get This Earpiece / Is it Safe Using Your Phone While Charging It? / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Earpiece While Charging by Clint02(m): 5:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Is it okay to use earpiece while charging?
I've been told by some persons that I should stop doing it that it ain't good... I go ahead to ask them why and what happens when I do so,they won't give me any substantial reason.

What do you think,is it bad? Are there any health risks involved? Possible electrocution maybe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Using Earpiece While Charging by phemmyfour: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Clint02:
I've been told by some persons that I should stop doing it that it ain't good... I go ahead to ask them why and what happens when I do so,they won't give me any substantial reason.

What do you think,is it bad? Are there any health risks involved? Possible electrocution maybe?
It's not even advisable to use your phone while charging. That's poor usability
Re: Using Earpiece While Charging by vastolord4(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2022
Everything is just a risk... Even what you think is safe
Re: Using Earpiece While Charging by Brainmytool: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2022
E be sey electric never shock u for ear.

1 Like

Re: Using Earpiece While Charging by EmiDon11: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Clint02:

continue using it

It will help transfer electric charges to ur ear

2 Likes

Re: Using Earpiece While Charging by geez18(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Once upon a time I was listening to music on my phone using the ear piece. the phone was plugged to the charger and it was raining that day with lightening and thunder. The shock I got eh, just thinking about now, years later, sends shivers down my spine.

1 Like

Re: Using Earpiece While Charging by okunwaye(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2022
geez18:
Once upon a time I was listening to music on my phone using the earpiece. the phone was plugged into the charger and it was raining that day with lightning and thunder. The shock I got eh, just thinking about now, years later, sends shivers down my spine.
Are you related to Lai Mohammed? shocked
Re: Using Earpiece While Charging by Clint02(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2022
geez18:
Once upon a time I was listening to music on my phone using the ear piece. the phone was plugged to the charger and it was raining that day with lightening and thunder. The shock I got eh, just thinking about now, years later, sends shivers down my spine.
Omo shocked . I will stop it then, don't wanna receive the same shock oo

1 Like

Re: Using Earpiece While Charging by Clint02(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2022
okunwaye:

Are you related to Lai Mohammed? shocked
Lol,so na lie?

1 Like

Re: Using Earpiece While Charging by Clint02(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
It's not even advisable to use your phone while charging. That's poor usability
Okay,noted. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Using Earpiece While Charging by rocknation62(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Use EarPods and save yourself all the stress of carry wires around like person wey wan commit suicide grin

1 Like

Re: Using Earpiece While Charging by Clint02(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
rocknation62:
Use EarPods and save yourself all the stress of carry wires around like person wey wan commit suicide grin
Hilarious cheesy . I wan just know why they said not to use while charging.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / The Barbaric Tradition In Cross-river Where Young Girls Are Sold Into Marriage / Relationship: I Forgive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.