Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,623 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill (17839 Views)

Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? / FG, Labour To Meet On Thursday Over Electricity, Fuel Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by jagorinho: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You mean the drug barron billionaires right?
Everybody in the country would have been billionaires if they can be as greedy and dangerous as the ibo man.

Igbo Parenthood is in shambles, too fixated on money, they need massive re orientation there. Maybe it is just a remote effect of being victims of war, they want to so succeed by any means just to taunt other tribes that they are back.
From another perspective, data shown during the colonial era showed that igbos have the highest number of inmates then by a wide margin, so I think something is fundamentally wrong with their culture. Money is not everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by jagorinho: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Dshocker:

My brother, i know say e dey pain you, no vex no be me do am.

Be envious of someone might cause you so many negative things.
Shut up and learn!!! Most of your billionaires are criminals, in a country blike China ( let me copy Pandora), most of them would have been executed, you are trained from infancy not to see anything wrong with crime in Alaigbo. Your people swell in numbers in both local and international jails, your " blodas " are accustomed to the latest type of handcuffs in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by jagorinho: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2022
ike007:
Wow....so much hatred for the Igbo man....okay o. Can we now give them their independence....Abi what are we waiting for....Abi na mouth una get...let them go nawwwwww.
Stale!!! Nobody is holding you, when you are serious about leaving you know what to do. person wey wan leave wey still dey do Obidient grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by jagorinho: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
donbenie:
Atleast his skull is still intact..
Another zombidient!! His soul his gone, his head on his neck is useless now, your bloda has wasted another bloda cos of 1500
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Carlylepneuma: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Animals Naso muna go end...
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Kanoboi: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dshocker:

Apparently i can list 50 of them...

Why Anambra Leeds in the number of billionaires, it was the effect of the civil war that drove the Igbos into business, especially Anambra people, if you come to Lagos Island, Trade Fair, Alaba international market and other markets you will mostly find Anambarians there topping the chart.

There are silent unknown billionaires you will never find on social media.

And please don't think Obi Cubana will be amongst them, because for Anambra state, Obi Cubana no see road, and he barely would make it in top 100.

Taaa you people and big mouth, unverifiable stat..Kano has more billionaires than Anambra even your brother Imo state has more but they don't make noise...
I stayed in Onitsha for 3years,most big investment there are owned by your Imo brothers...
Here in Kano it's Imo people that dominate pharmaceuticals..In Igbo dominated business areas in Lagos,it's between Imo and Anambra..
Make Una no Dy make noise everytime with billionaire yarns
My business takes me around so I know what I am saying...
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by ike007(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
jagorinho:

Stale!!! Nobody is holding you, when you are serious about leaving you know what to do. person wey wan leave wey still dey do Obidient grin grin grin

Who me...?i dey do obidient..?rara o Tinubu, Atiku and Obi...gbo gbo won kpapo... Ole ni won....

I don't trust anybody. I am saying that the people have asked that they be left alone and free to secede and Nigeria have threatened war...to teach them the lesson they understand..no be WETIN you useless Buhari talk...so what are you saying....tell your president to the people organize a referendum to see if they want to secede or not .. simple.

At least all this hatred and anger towards the Igbos will end. Abi my brother don't you think so...and Nigerian name will be made clean..win win
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by jagorinho: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
ike007:

Who me...?i dey do obidient..?rara o Tinubu, Atiku and Obi...gbo gbo won kpapo... Ole ni won....

I don't trust anybody. I am saying that the people have asked that they be left alone and free to secede and Nigeria have threatened war...to teach them the lesson they understand..no be WETIN you useless Buhari talk...so what are you saying....tell your president to the people organize a referendum to see if they want to secede or not .. simple.

At least all this hatred and anger towards the Igbos will end. Abi my brother don't you think so...and Nigerian name will be made clean..win win
Mr Man!!! I don't believe anyone of them either, Nigeria is a failed project, every tribe is just trying to lead just to taunt others, the foundation of this country is faulty. I am only leaning towards Tinubu not because he is from my tribe, but because of the incessant hate thrown by Igbos towards him for the past 3 years. I really look forward to the day everyone answer his own name in this country, Nigeria has long expired.
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Orpe7(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
ANAMBRA AGAIN!
TRULY AN IDLE STATE IS THE DEVILS WORKSHOP
Less voters for PO
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Urflucked: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Zico5:
This is typical of these people. They can't bear little confrontation no matter what and that's why they always attack anyone not in line with what they want. I wonder how many Tinubu and Atiku supporters they must have wasted away if they see them face to face. They need reorientation.

You will use 1 man to judge a whole ethnic group of 30 million+ people.
Last time I checked, the east and south south had the lowest crime rates.

You people are so primitive, irrational and tribal thinking. This is the same reason behind why Nigeria is failing.

When majority of the populations ability to think and reason cannot go any deeper than tribal and primitive sentiment.

One thing that keeps black people under is their lack of critical thinking.

Fakeigbojew
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by FakeIgboJew: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Urflucked:

You will use 1 man to judge a whole ethnic group of 30 million+ people.
Last time I checked, the east and south south had the lowest crime rates.

You people are so primitive, irrational and tribal thinking. This is the same reason behind why Nigeria is failing.

When majority of the populations ability to think and reason cannot go any deeper than tribal and primitive sentiment.

One thing that keeps black people under is their lack of critical thinking.

Fakeigbojew

Why mention me?
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Albertgr8: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
tishbite42:
Too bad
No be electricity cause am
Deeper lying issues

Yeas
That's true
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Emmanuel909090: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
1500 less than 3 dollars, my God.
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Urflucked: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Why mention me?

His reasoning is similar to yours.
Both of you are clearly very antisocial.
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by FakeIgboJew: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Urflucked:

His reasoning is similar to yours.
Both of you are clearly very antisocial.

Being anti Igbo is not anti social
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Urflucked: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Being anti Igbo is not anti social

There are Igbo people all around you but you chose to hate them for the sake of them being Igbo. It’s either you have never step foot outside you basement to meet people in real life or your suffering from schizophrenia
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by FakeIgboJew: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Urflucked:

There are Igbo people all around you but you chose to hate them for the sake of them being Igbo. It’s either you have never step foot outside you basement to meet people in real life or your suffering from schizophrenia

I have tonnes of personal experiences and reasons why I am anti Igbo.

I have that right to like or dislike whatever and so far , I have come to hate igbos generally.

Its a free world after all.
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Urflucked: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

I have tonnes of personal experiences and reasons why I am anti Igbo.

I have that right to like or dislike whatever and so far , I have come to hate igbos generally.

Its a free world after all.
Eh it’s a free world and all, and you’re allowed to dislike whoever. Do you care to explain why you hate me. Someone you’ve never met or seen before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast / Buhari Presidency Releases Looted Funds To APC Candidates – PDP / APC Reconciliation: Aggrieved Members Demand Tickets, Appointments, Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.