Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,255 members, 7,860,588 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill (17837 Views)

Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? / FG, Labour To Meet On Thursday Over Electricity, Fuel Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Elidrisy20: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Because of electricity wea no dey,na him you keep your brother,why Peter obj

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Latakia(f): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Self acclaimed billionaires that can't pay for N1,500 electricity bill and can't develop their state capital to even look like at least Bode Thomas in Suru Lere.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by SugarGirl44(f): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Dshocker:

Apparently i can list 50 of them...

Why Anambra Leeds in the number of billionaires, it was the effect of the civil war that drove the Igbos into business, especially Anambra people, if you come to Lagos Island, Trade Fair, Alaba international market and other markets you will mostly find Anambarians there topping the chart.

There are silent unknown billionaires you will never find on social media.

And please don't think Obi Cubana will be amongst them, because for Anambra state, Obi Cubana no see road, and he barely would make it in top 100.

Sharap and stop boasting, they're all into drug business.
Is it the okrika pant and bra they sell that made them billionaires?
Or the used iron and girdle?
Continue fooling yourself ok.

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Dshocker(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Until they are exposed as hardened armed robbers, drug dealers , kidnappers and ritualists.

Those their lockup shops are fronts for their nefarious criminal activities.

Even Obi Cubana is a known money launderer and has had some of his close affiliates arrested for 419 and online fraud.

For every Obi Cubana you celebrate. , 10,000 Igbo fall by the side trying to make it from crime. This is the harsh reality and we see it with how Igbos are the number 1 most incarcerated people both in Nigeria and in the diaspora.

Its not hard work or shrewd business acumen but criminal activity that is the backbone of 99.9℅ of these your self acclaimed billionaires who nobody but your hungry villages acknowledge for the crumbs they spray them anytime they go to their burial ground of a village to show off.

And you wonder why nobody sees an average Igbo man's wealth as a source of inspiration.

My brother, i know say e dey pain you, no vex no be me do am.

Be envious of someone might cause you so many negative things.
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Hotfreeze: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Anambra has more billionaires than Sub Saharan Africa, Central Asia, Old Antarctica and West Zapuku combined.

Billionaires killing themselves over 1,500? Impossicant!

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by thinkmoney(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Anonanon:
Nah there doings..violent is there hobby.

Vote for there hungry, deceitful PitObi at your own detriment.

Modified
I can see that they have started to wail already.
Let the wailing continue
Racist!!! Scum of the earth. Earths problem. Ignoramous. Oloorun!!!!!! Cancer of the society

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Okirinwankwa76(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Buhari has brought hardship to this country
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Hotfreeze: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Dshocker:

Why Anambra Leeds in the number of billionaires, it was the effect of the civil war that drove the Igbos into business, especially Anambra people, if you come to Lagos Island, Trade Fair, Alaba international market and other markets you will mostly find Anambarians there topping the chart.

And please don't think Obi Cubana will be amongst them, because for Anambra state, Obi Cubana no see road, and he barely would make it in top 100.

Yet Obiano was begging for 1 Billion during Covid and he couldn't get it.
Yet, Anambra IGR is dragging with Borno.

Billionaires in coins.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by SugarGirl44(f): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Dshocker:

Yes ooo, if e easy, tell your brothers to run am, rather than killing one another for ritual.

As if there was anything like blood money.

You see your life?
Shame on your forefathers.
You guys should just have your biafra so the international community can stop referring to all of us as Nigerians when you do your shit.
That's our last hope.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Hotfreeze: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Okirinwankwa76:
Buhari has brought hardship to this country

It is because of Buhari they are Killing themselves in Anambra.

I'm sure it is because of Buhari you are not as successful as your juniors.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by ike007(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Wow....so much hatred for the Igbo man....okay o. Can we now give them their independence....Abi what are we waiting for....Abi na mouth una get...let them go nawwwwww.
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Igboslayer: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Anonanon:
Nah there doings..violent is there hobby.

Vote for there hungry, deceitful PitObi at your own detriment.

Modified
I can see that they have started to wail already.
Let the wailing continue
Honestly I want them to have their Biafra so that they can consume themselves quickly. They don’t know we are doing them serious favor

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Dshocker(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Sharap and stop boasting, they're all into drug business.
Is it the okrika pant and bra they sell that made them billionaires?
Or the used iron and girdle?
Continue fooling yourself ok.

70% of your house hold items were imported by an igbo man, while the locally manufactured products you use is still bought from them.

My brother go and work or hustle, rather than accusing people.

You think its to be on the road side and be taxing people with Owoda

Am sorry to say this; even the Hausas are more hard working than the Yorubas.
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Enkidu70: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Family business

Igbo man and fratricide na 5 & 6

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Dshocker(m): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You see your life?
You guys should just have your biafra so the international community can stop referring to all of us as Nigerians when you do your shit.
That's our last hope.

Of course, while the igbos peddle drugs, the Yorubas are into fraudulent activity, scamming innocent and hard working people off their money, which has more negative feedback.
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Dshocker(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Yet Obiano was begging for 1 Billion during Covid and he couldn't get it.
Yet, Anambra IGR is dragging with Borno.

Billionaires in coins.

Am talking of individual wealth, or were you expecting individuals to start giving to the government?
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by FakeIgboJew: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Dshocker:

My brother, i know say e dey pain you, no vex no be me do am.

Be envious of someone might cause you so many negative things.

Envious of a materialistic criminal heathen race ?

Why do you fools think everyone is like you and puts their noses into other peoples money?

I no say nah jealousy dey cause all these killings in your blighted yeast.

Note that not everyone shares the same total lack of moral standards like you Igbos who see crime as second nature with zero respect for name .

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by victorv12(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2022
That's the Igbo way. Before an Igbo man can accept an apology when he is offended, it takes time. In the United States, they are known to killing their wife out of anger when they're offended. I wonder the type of hatred he got for his brother before pulling the trigger. Why did he have to send his brother to a place that he knows he can't return over 1,500?!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Dshocker(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Envious of a materialistic criminal heathen race ?

Why do you fools think everyone is like you and puts their noses into other peoples money?

I no say nah jealousy dey cause all these killings in your blighted yeast.

Note that not everyone shares the same total lack of moral standards like you Igbos who see crime as second nature with zero respect for name .

You guys are not materialistic, yet you guys kill one another for ritual purposes, with hope money will come.

I can bet you that, in less than 48hrs, Nairaland will publish a ritual report from Ogun state¿
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Hotfreeze: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Dshocker:

Am talking of individual wealth, or were you expecting individuals to start giving to the government?

So, other billionaires like Adenuga, Otedola, Rabiu and Dangote that gave to their states have 2 heads abi.
Obiano ask for 1 billion, all your so-called billionaires run enter bush. grin
Una no get shame.

List of top 5 richest Nigerians. How many Anambra people dey there sef?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Benwallt(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2022
May God heal Anambra at this time of tribulations. That place has been hotbed of bad news lately

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by FakeIgboJew: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Dshocker:

You guys are not materialistic, yet you guys kill one another for ritual purposes, with hope money will come.

I can bet you that, in less than 48hrs, Nairaland will publish a ritual report from Ogun state¿

Well, I am not from the SW and even at that, this same Anambra is the capital of money rituals.

Or do you want to deny it?

There is no Anambra man that does not dabble into rituals and other diabolical practices.

What of Enugu and Nnsuka people?

Abia and their notorious hotels which serve as traps for victims.

As I said, you can only deceive yourselves here.

Or can you explain what all those baby factories in Anambra are meant for if not as a ready supply of babies to be sacrificed for money rituals by your useless heathen elite?

What of Okija shrine? Otokoto? Before you point your leprous fingers at others, know that four are pointing back to you.

Heathen people.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by FakeIgboJew: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Here's your answer.

Evans was once celebrated as a billionaire from Nnewi until it was exposed that his major source of income was not from his transport front but from kidnapping.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by FakeIgboJew: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Dshocker:

You can't tax illegal activity .

Or do you expect those Anambra drug dealers to pay tax?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by FakeIgboJew: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Benwallt:
May God heal Anambra at this time of tribulations. That place has been hotbed of bad news lately

Anambra has always been known for criminality , assassinations and kidnappings.

From senseless cultism to now ESN criminal gangs, tell us how and when Anambra was known as peaceful?.

Even the FSARS in Akwuzu was the most dreaded

Anambra has been the capital of criminality in Nigeria as far as I can remember.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by Jibrinpapa: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2022
IBO terrorist are killing their selves.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by fykes(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2022
ONE QUESTION ❓⁉️❓

WHY ARREST THE WIFE?
Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by FakeIgboJew: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You see your life?
That's our last hope.

This is why I have been supporting their demand for Biafra . But the idiots are not serious about it since they will all starve to death and hack each other for rituals.

A divided Nigeria will surely separate the wheat from the chaff.

Igbos having their own Ndi Dot nation will be vehemently resisted by them.

I can tell you authoritatively that the most dangerous place on earth for a young Igbo man is the yeast. That is why when they come of age they need to run away from their villages not only for sustanence but to get away from their terrible wicked fellow Igbo people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by desiredhome: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Dshocker:

I suppose Anambra should've been like Dubai by this your analysis, but what do I know grin gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill by SugarGirl44(f): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Dshocker:

70% of your house hold items were imported by an igbo man, while the locally manufactured products you use is still bought from them.
My brother go and work or hustle, rather than accusing people.
You think its to be on the road side and be taxing people with Owoda
Am sorry to say this; even the Hausas are more hard working than the Yorubas.

Yes, that's why you shouldn't live in the region of those people who are not hardworking, or do you want them to infect you with it?
Kindly go back to your hardworking region, na beg we dey beg una now, no be shakara.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Prays For President Jonathan On Twitter / President Buhari Arrives London For Anti-corruption Summit(photos) / Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.