Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,951 members, 7,828,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria (42924 Views)

Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo / Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Mckandre(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
GeneralDae:

Warri-Itakpe rail exists. Just say you don't use it or you don't know about it.
iswarri the only place in South south/south east? Learn to reason deeply before tapping the qoute button,twill go a long way for u.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by GeneralDae: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mckandre:
iswarri the only place in South south/south east? Learn to reason deeply before tapping the qoute button,twill go a long way for u.
So because you saw Warri-Itakpe, You assumed the rail goes from Warri and just lands magically at Itakpe without passing through Agbor and other areas in that vicinity? Is that how you reason? I think you'll need your advice more.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
It is on Google
okay thank you don't be rude.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by MasterKernel: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
khadaffi:

Where again is the second Niger Bridge located?

Are you aware the bridge is tolled?
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Mckandre(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
GeneralDae:

So because you saw Warri-Itakpe, You assumed the rail goes from Warri and just lands magically at Itakpe without passing through Agbor and other areas in that vicinity? Is that how you reason? I think you'll need your advice more.
we need a city train not the ones that carry coal nd farm produce
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abilistic:
...... And 2nd Niger Bridge, the only project in South East and South South region is the only one TOLLED!

....... So only Southern roads are tolled, while more expensive roads projects in the north are not.

Let's keep enjoying one niijerria while it lasts!
You Peter Obi supporters should learn how to read. Nigeria did not start the day Peter Obi left PDP to Labour.

Read on federal government tolling policies before you spew trash
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
We really need a Government to continue on the good policies/projects of Buhari not the one that will say some of the projects are white elephant projects and won't continue it.

This is where Nigeria has been getting it wrong since 1960. A new Government will take over and stop the project of the previous Government and start a new one and when he leaves, another new one will stop his predecessor's project and start his own and the circle continues.

The reason why Lagos is developing the way it is, is because the successive Governments are following the blueprint that Tinubu left and not starting his own and abadonning Tinubu's.
Although they also start their own but they still follow Tinubu's blueprint and not abadon it. although.

Vote Tinubu to make Nigeria the infrastructural capital of Africa.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by JohnBullMySon: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Grgton:
okay thank you don't be rude.
Honestly wasn't trying to be and telling someone to check Google is not not really rude at all times as it depends on the context. In my case, I did not just have the space and time to go back checking for the website link.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by GeneralDae: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mckandre:
we need a city train not the ones that carry coal nd farm produce
This is the Warri-Itakpe line. Last time I checked, it carried human beings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo5skg8XVNA
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Jerry2rule: 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Na me go cast all of una wey be IPOB terrorist in nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin
Babaken:
lower your voice before they call you IPOB.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Mckandre(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
GeneralDae:

This is the Warri-Itakpe line. Last time I checked, it carried human beings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo5skg8XVNA
may be its only one region that it plys on cos i have absolutely not seen anything like this in enugu or its environ.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Metrofox(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abilistic:
...... And 2nd Niger Bridge, the only project in South East and South South region is the only one TOLLED!

....... So only Southern roads are tolled, while more expensive roads projects in the north are not.

Let's keep enjoying one niijerria while it lasts!

grin the projects in the south are on Chinese loans while up north is from federal coffers just in case you decide to break up ..aboki wisdom
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Bignuell(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Completed project but citizens life no dey complete.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by saintkeppy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
victorazy:

So South East & South South is allergic to Top-10

I am asking you which region do we have the 2nd Niger bridge &NLNG Train7 which is among the top 10 expensive projects the OP listed in the country?

I doubt you read properly the list OP presented.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Ekugbeh(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
NLNG train 7 is located at bonny Rivers. Ain't that South South?
of what benefits is the project to the people
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Omo leave that area o, Buhari don talked say im no dey borrowed money because of BIAFRA, except Nigeria. If na you nko?
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by GeneralDae: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Metrofox:

grin the projects in the south are on Chinese loans while up north is from federal coffers just in case you decide to break up ..aboki wisdom
Is Bonny Bodo Bridge Chinese loan? What about the second Niger Bridge and Warri-Itakpe rail?? You people never cease to amaze me.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by victorazy(m): 5:35am On Sep 03, 2022
saintkeppy:

I am asking you which region do we have the 2nd Niger bridge &NLNG Train7 which is among the top 10 expensive projects the OP listed in the country?

I doubt you read properly the list OP presented.

So River Niger is located in Umuahia.... Continu
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Mikyle: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Hnmmm

What about the Zungeru Hydro Power Plant Project?

A Plant that is expected to generate mlre than 700MW of power.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by saintkeppy(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2022
victorazy:

So River Niger is located in Umuahia.... Continu

The River Niger bridge not in Onitsha, Anambra State (South-East?) Or is it located in the North? Or must it be located in umuahia before you believe it's in South East?

Read&understand simple information, U no gree, quoting me up&down with your ignorance.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by victorazy(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2022
saintkeppy:

The River Niger bridge not in Onitsha, Anambra State (South-East?) Or is it located in the North? Or must it be located in umuahia before you believe it's in South East?

Read&understand simple information, U no gree, quoting me up&down with your ignorance.

Is River Niger not Imo river!
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by saintkeppy(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2022
victorazy:

Is River Niger not Imo river!

Oga go &sleep is like you're not really feeling fine
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by AminuRano87(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2022
kporakpo:

The 2nd Niger bridge, Abuja kaduna kano and the lagos ibadan expressway will all be tolled according to the national tolling policy

they are all under the PIDF which receives funding from the federal government, Abacha's loot and NSIA also source for alternative funding as well

note that the bridge is not funded under a PPP initiative which usually requires a toll station to pay the money invested like the lekki ikoyi link bridge

Leave them, they are looking for every opportunity to cry marginalisation, they see nothing good in Nigeria no matter how obvious it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex / Fayose Smiling On Arrival At Lagos Court For His Bail Hearing. / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.