Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,545 members, 7,840,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. (785 Views)

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / See 16points Why You Shouldn't Bother Yourself If You Aren't Married Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by KiNg0G: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
As an Advanced man I finally decided to go for a job interview today Friday after getting the text yesterday night.
it really felt odd seeing young ones who me and then not mates interviewing me. I say see this one, if not condition I won't be here for you asking me unnecessarily question, delaying my time
something that was scheduled 9am you kept men you dobale for in the street waiting till 12pm before they start..
They said we need to write the application there, sounding pompous because they see we came to beg for job...i was even getting ashamed of myself seeing fellow advanced men like me who must have spent their youth age flexing... womanizing.. frivolities..now competing for job with this young ones..... so annoying...me that have done things..and if they tell me I be looking for job this year I won't believe ... it's my fault... since it was my first time...one lady was busy disturbing my life.
but not to fall my hand and seem dull I try as much to answer her questions... when it was getting too much I had to ignore her,

They shouldn't bother employing me, because the settings I saw..I don't think I can work for anyone talkless that company even though it's multi national
Seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

2 Likes

Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by 4teenblaq: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lol grin

Don't worry they won't employ you.. I am very sure that your stubborn and proud attitude will be very apparent in your application..

3 Likes

Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by KiNg0G: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
4teenblaq:
Lol grin

Don't worry they won't employ you.. I am very sure that your stubborn and proud attitude will be very apparent in your application..
this is not stubbornness, I sensed proudness in their doings.
if they employed me, it's their loss

2 Likes

Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by 4teenblaq: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

this is not stubbornness, I sensed proudness in their doings.
if they employed me, it's their loss

Lol grin
Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by AndroidAI(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
You still have small change in your account. When Sapa finally hold you, you will call your son's age mate sir, prostrate on the floor, and kiss his shoe. For now, flex!

4 Likes

Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
At least u can follow d online alamjiri's to beg for one cup of garri for ur feeding, Agbado and cassava sure pass for u shocked, if u like don't shove ur tots inside ur rectum and get a job

1 Like

Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by Pandev(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
What the hell is this kid saying? cheesy

No be this boy dey call people broke up and down on this forum? So una dey find job. To wipe you oraimo power bank cord for back of your neck dey hungry me undecided
Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by KiNg0G: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pandev:
What the hell is this kid saying? cheesy

No be this boy dey call people broke up and down on this forum? So una dey find job. To wipe you oraimo power bank cord for back of your neck dey hungry me undecided
The interview I went for is a multi national company, they pay like oil workers...but still I might turn down their offers.
That's to tell you as broke as I am, I can still feed you and your generation without sweating.
Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by Nonexisting1: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
If you are above 30yrs, no need to be applying for job because you have slim chance of getting employed. Go learn a skill or get laptop and start bombing. Just keep a fulltime legit hustle side by side with the bombing and keep low profile. You will not have to deal with EFCC fools, that I can assure you.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by Pandev(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

The interview I went for is a multi national company, they pay like oil workers...but still I might turn down their offers.
That's to tell you as broke as I am, I can still feed you and your generation without sweating.
no be only multinational, na multivitamin. when you finally grow up, your eyes go clear grin grin

1 Like

Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by KiNg0G: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pandev:
no be only multinational, na multivitamin. when you finally grow up, your eyes go clear grin grin
I don play you the tori, no need to argue back and front
Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by DaInferno(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
As an Advanced man I finally decided to go for a job interview today Friday after getting the text yesterday night.
it really felt odd seeing young ones who me and then not mates interviewing me. I say see this one, if not condition I won't be here for you asking me unnecessarily question, delaying my time
something that was scheduled 9am you kept men you dobale for in the street waiting till 12pm before they start..
They said we need to write the application there, sounding pompous because they see we came to beg for job...i was even getting ashamed of myself seeing fellow advanced men like me who must have spent their youth age flexing... womanizing.. frivolities..now competing for job with this young ones..... so annoying...me that have done things..and if they tell me I be looking for job this year I won't believe ... it's my fault... since it was my first time...one lady was busy disturbing my life.
but not to fall my hand and seem dull I try as much to answer her questions... when it was getting too much I had to ignore her,

They shouldn't bother employing me, because the settings I saw..I don't think I can work for anyone talkless that company even though it's multi national
Seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
what's this company u talking about though?
Re: My First Time Attending A Job Interview.... They Shouldn't Bother Employing Me. by DaInferno(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
If you are above 30yrs, no need to be applying for job because you have slim chance of getting employed. Go learn a skill or get laptop and start bombing. Just keep a fulltime legit hustle side by side with the bombing and keep low profile. You will not have to deal with EFCC fools, that I can assure you.
as if to bomb easy grin

(1) (Reply)

This Love! – Guy Says After Sharing A Video Of His Romance With His Girlfriend ( / Sad Future 4 some women: 30 Years Old, No Marriage, No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily / I Need A Companion In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.