Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter (25653 Views)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by arantess: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
This is what you would expect from a true leader. Not the one who will encourage his supporters to engage in all sorts of antisocial behavior thinking it somehow helps his cause.
One of his supporters was seen brandishing a gun yet he didn't distance his campaign from such people.
Aboki,
What does it mean when he said 'they will labor in vain'

Does it sound like praises to you?

Use your head, you can't insult people and expect them not to return fire

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Spizzy1: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
I think Nairaland mod should add dislike botton to this platform.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by M4A1carbine: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
how sure are you that tinubu is his father?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

UrPapa:
lol
He’s a wailer for defending his father

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by kingyakos: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Only hoping on those sponsoring and benefiting from insecurity to install you as president through rigging because you were the first financier of Boko Haram in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Abujason: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nonsense!

You don tire? No be you start am?

No be you talk say Obidients go labour until they die?

Whose supporters threatened Obi with Obituary?

So now you don see others fit jab back with serious blows and you wan run?

The fight you start no fit stop oo.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by ponyonm: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
why call him a fool?
true true igbos no dey get respect for elders

Because that is exactly what he is. We very well remember 2015,2019 and even recently in osun were he said members of labor party would labor in vain. The fool should quit his foolery and stop acting like a sane person which we all know he isn't.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by yahmohy27: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Una think say na Jonathan wey calm down for una abi??

By the time obi volunteers finish with you louts ...una go understand PASSION cant be bought!!...

Seyi Tinubu is now a wailer!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
What is it saying self.child what's your problem?
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
lhordspy:
- Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punched you once, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard….. Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself….win some, lose some, that’s politics, but you must strive to win all but you can never win all…..” In reality, an envisioned leader isn’t encumbered by the noises emanating from the market; a strategic leader focuses his attention on the goodies coming out from the marketplace of ideas. -

I like peter, i feels he means well for the Nigeria. But i will never vote for a man whose people called Nigeria a zoo.

You can marry a bad wife, but you can never have a bad inlaw.

Dear ibo friends emancipate yourself from regional sentiment, tribal bigotry, religious hate and for once be on the winning bus. Because as usual you lots will run to twitter after the staggering loss to rant, cry , agitate and wail.

You see problem voting for the IGBO tribe but don't see any issue when they vote for your tribe. The Yoruba ethnic nationality has agitated for self governance on several occasions while the agitation of the IGBO tribe seems to be a problem.

My part of the country 'SS' has also agitated and brought the nation's foreign exchange earning to a stand still but these your sentiment can't be used against the SS people because of the strategic position they hold in the country.

The SE region voted massively for the SW, NW, SS and NE in 1999/2003, 2007, 2011/2015 and 2019 respectively.

The agitation in my region died a natural death when one of us became a vice president and then president likewise the agitation in the SW region prior to 1999 post MKO death.

It is only hatred and bigotry that will make one use two rules when it comes to issues about himself and then others .

The IBGO produced a fine gentleman in OBI , if he exhibit the tendency to rescue the Nation from these thieves then I will give him the chance rather than kicking him out because he hails from a certain tribe I treat with disdain. That is bigotry at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by onuman: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Smartness in rigging election? I no go work this time.
See smart Tinubu.
How can an old man also truck with Parkinsonism be smart?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nigerians be wise

That's all

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by jamace(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu is only smart in illegalities. He is already looking for touts in all states of Nigeria for rigging job. I learnt he was in Edo state recently to meet the greatest tout in Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Abujason: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jibrinpapa:
Our next president have spoken.

Glad you called him your next president not Nigerias next president.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by RandyOku: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
This is what you would expect from a true leader. Not the one who will encourage his supporters to engage in all sorts of antisocial behavior thinking it somehow helps his cause.
One of his supporters was seen brandishing a gun yet he didn't distance his campaign from such people.

Sharapgrin

Same Amoda that said, people will labour to death?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Ekeretom4(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
abc115:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/03/no-need-to-hurl-insults-at-rival-parties-we-are-smarter-tinubu/
And your team was quick to say Obi' party is a social Media party.... Hypocrisy at it's peak.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by BurialGround: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
“We don’t need it; we are smarter, we are brilliant, we are courageous,” Tinubu said. “We are not like them. Why do we have to worry about them?

“But just wait for the calendar, the day of the voting.”

grin

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Bsport31: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
What does shettima payback time means
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by proprince(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
See the author of insults talking trash.

Abi him don dey labour till death ni undecided
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Devil1Messenger: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Lolźzz
Same tinubu of 2015?
Same tinubu that said Nigerians will labour in vain
Lolzz
u were not alive in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by HIPROFILE(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:

Same true leader who insulted Tony Aninh for being too old.

Same true Leader who insulted GEJ

Same true leader who encouraged his clueless supporters and the APC to go to protest in the streets of Lagos with a cofin bearing RIP Jonathan?

Same true leader who said He will Labour to death?

Same true leader who said Obis supporters are only making noise online and cant make any impact?

e don clear for una deluded mind now una don deh get sense.

Same true leader who called Obi a lier?

After he and his urchins have tried everything within their power to spread silly propaganda against Obi but failed disgracefully?

Now he is saying this…well I am only waiting for the last blow he is going to get at the 11th hour from his Northern ally till then his little diminishing capacity ti reason or make a statement one can even understand will completely black out.

See old sick man una deh support to come rule Nigeria at this time after seeing Buharis performance?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by onuman: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
SaiOba:
OBIdient family don help Jagaban reset him thinking,. gringringrin. Almighty GOD has turned every of Jagaban insults/ curses at the OBIdient Family to Blessings. grin grin grin Jagaban don tire grin grin grin City Boi, Remember when you said that you will Labour to death grin grin grin. Anyways, we the OBIDIENT family already know that our own labour will never be in vain grin grin grin CityBoy, we don't know about its o grin grin grin
First salvo of insults fired by Tinubu.

Tinubu who started insulting rival political parties with his saying that the Labour Party is laboring in vain.
With the deluge of retaliatory insults coming, he now has his brains reset.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
People supporting apc after 8years of pathetic rule claiming to be smart
No mate you’re very foolish

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by putin2: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Haha Obi is not a drug pusher, he is not old , he is not wearing dappers, he is not sick. He is not ex convict , he is a billionaire . He didn't own anambra state and looting it.

He didn't have plan to Islamization Nigeria .

He is not member extremist group call Apc . Tell me what any person can say that will be relevant . Nonsense talk.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by BurialGround: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:

A true leader that cannot tell you the primary and secondary schools he attended.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by BurialGround: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Paxxcarl:
People supporting apc after 8years of pathetic rule claiming to be smart
No mate you’re very foolish

Look at their supporters. See How malnourished they are.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Lisong(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
lhordspy:
- Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punched you once, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard….. Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself….win some, lose some, that’s politics, but you must strive to win all but you can never win all…..” In reality, an envisioned leader isn’t encumbered by the noises emanating from the market; a strategic leader focuses his attention on the goodies coming out from the marketplace of ideas. -

I like peter, i feels he means well for the Nigeria. But i will never vote for a man whose people called Nigeria a zoo.

You can marry a bad wife, but you can never have a bad inlaw.

Dear ibo friends emancipate yourself from regional sentiment, tribal bigotry, religious hate and for once be on the winning bus. Because as usual you lots will run to twitter after the staggering loss to rant, cry , agitate and wail.

At first you sounded like a reasonable person, but towards the end of your rubbish comment I discovered the stupidity in your comment. You know Obi is good to rule but because of his followers you will not vote him. That's the most stupid thing any human can spit out from his mouth. Is it the followers that will lead you or the man himself. Your mumu go last long, I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by diplomat058(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Racoon:
This fool thinks this is 2015 where they deployed lies, deceit, propagandists, insults and demonisation of people to gain power. Tinubu go collect am wotowoto.

But he will still win and your IpoB brain will reset after election. What would you do then? Resume opposition politics or shouts of "Biafla or death?"

LooL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Spherica177: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Buksaylor:

I weep for the electorate..
Just because of payback...you want to vote for a sick patient that has Parkinson's amongst other criminal underpinnings?
even if he's a complete dead man your Obi isn't an option Nwanne
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Dave2011: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
abc115:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/03/no-need-to-hurl-insults-at-rival-parties-we-are-smarter-tinubu/

I hope that you will grant interviews and presidential debates? Just asking...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by kingyakos: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
abc115:

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Go out and campaign, convince University students, ASSU, SSANU, victims of kidnapping, victims of internally displaced persons camp, families of those who lost their love ones in lekki toll gate massacre, millions of out of school children in NE etc. Convince them to vote tinubu APC again..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Eriokanmi: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Indeed. No true leader would say someone would Labour to death

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by franchasofficia: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Anybody that knows Bola Ahmed Tinubu should tell him that I said he will never be President of Nigeria even if he rigs the election, he will never be sworn in to become Nigeria's President.

I speak with power and authority beyond ordinary today, and anybody that cares should bookmark this page today.

Tinubu you and your household plus Yoruba supporters hatred for Igbos have reached heavens and for that singular reason I am promising you today with authority that Bola Tinubu you have failed already!

I said same to Buhari that Buhari you will win but you will be hated, that you will be a President but your name shall be a ridicule and your government shall be the worst ever and it happened.

So all you supporters of Bola Tinubu should bookmark this page today and come back here in March 2023, its not far.

May nature and God treat you all wicked Yorubas the same way you have been treating Igbos. You all claim to be accommodating Igbos in Lagos or wherever, may nature accommodate you all same way and may nature loathe you all the same way you loathe Igbos! angry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Apc and PDP most powerful tool is hunger coz if thier supporters bellefull you will not see any one supporting them with thier selfish greed

An educated and enlighten mind without bribe can't support apc and PDP ideology

Why I mentioned bribe is that on that day many with bribe will still fall victim even after knowing the truth

Look at UAE today and look were Nigeria is

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection / Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age / Meet The First Baby Born In Rivers This New Year, See What Was Done For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.