Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,021 members, 7,859,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes (17809 Views)

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / PDP reconciles Kwankwaso & Shekarau Factions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by toneroforever(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2022
divinehand2003:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/04/2023-ganduje-kwankwaso-shekarau-scramble-for-buharis-kano-bulk-votes/

Let me dream a little...
What if Kwankwaso decides to work for Obi to deliver a southern presidency and then contest afterwards seeing that he seems to be the most popular northern politician since Atiku would have retired in 8 years time.
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Khaysee: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2022
All sizes of jeans trousers available POD Europe standard
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by EmekaA125(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
Did anyone else saw NNPC on the content
Did anyone else see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Jack500: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Kwankwaso will come first in Kano.

Shekarau will come second for Atiku.

Ganduje and his Emilokan will come distant third.

For Tinubu to win 2023 elections, he needs to win the north and Southwest like Buhari did.

Can Tinubu win the north from the reality on ground today?

He doesn't have to, he will only need that, if Atiku and Obi is a combined ticket.

It is a pity that you are blind to see that Atiku and Obi in separate ticket is last election PDP votes divide by 2.

It is only a toddler that doesn't know Tinubu is winning next year.
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by MULANO: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2022
divinehand2003:
Kano State vote is being heavily contested by APC, PDP and NNPP. Unfortunately LP has no foothold yet in Kano.
what a funny article PDP that's no where to be found in Kano... Nnpp would be More relevant in guber elections... LP they just forget no chance... APC ll win Kano the issue here is what number can PDP get in Kano...
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Viz007:
No matter how you look at it, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos and Rivers States votes will matter in this upcoming 2023 elections. Any serious party with the aim of winning that election should take these electorates seriously.
APC has Kano kaduna lagos already... Rivers ll go to PDP
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2022
blinking001:
Atiku owns Buharis votes in the north. Kwankwaso will surely collapse his political structure for his godfather Atiku Abubakar. Anybody that don't see this coming is blind to the politics of the north.
many of u don't know anything... U guys assume Atiku is no buhari... In 93 Abiola beat tofa in his State Kano and won d polls he ran with Kingibe a kanuri Muslim too... So the idea that Northerners ll queue behind Atiku is false moreso APC is a formidable party and has an astute candidate in tinubu too
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Penguin2: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Jack500:

He doesn't have to, he will only need that, if Atiku and Obi is a combined ticket.

It is a pity that you are blind to see that Atiku and Obi in separate ticket is last election PDP votes divide by 2.

It is only a toddler that doesn't know Tinubu is winning next year.

Yes. Obi and Atiku being in different tickets is hurting PDP…

But all APC votes are in tact and waiting for Tinubu to inherit abi? Including Buhari’s 12million regular votes abi?

Tinubu will win Kano with 1.9million votes abi?

Tinubu will win Northeast and Northwest like Buhari was used to doing abi?

The joke is on you.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Penguin2: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,tinubu will come second

Can Tinubu win the northwest?

Can Tinubu win the Northeast?

Can Tinubu win the North Central?
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Halo22: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2022
In Kano, if Kwankwaso doesn't step aside for Atiku, I see the result as below;
1st: Kwankwaso.
2nd: Atiku via Shekarau.
3rd: Tinubu via Ganduje.
4th: Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Felabrity: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Felabrity:
I actually read the whole thing

The writer deserve an award

No form of bias
just facts

We need this kind of write-up for other states, the chances of the candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by oyichi: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2022
divinehand2003:
Kano State vote is being heavily contested by APC, PDP and NNPP. Unfortunately LP has no foothold yet in Kano.
Kano Christians are his foothold
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by LegalWolf: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
divinehand2003:

No oooooo, Obi will win Kano, Katsina, Taraba, Adamawa, Benue and the entire NC and become the President of....
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by ire803386: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
With shekaru with atiku it won't happen.

If you understand the history between kwakwaso and shekaru you won't understand. We knew from the onset that their magger the n anpp won't work and the two won't work in PDP either
Truthisunique2:
Ganduje no get any say for the Kano votes

It's between shekaru who is now PDP vs kwanwaso

Don't forget Atiku sef get supporters in Kano plus PDP is vibrant in kano

I see kwanwaso shifting post for atiku to signify justice since NW is the one leaving office now and NE never had it
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Bobloco: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
With Buhari not on the ballot for the first time in 20 years, presidential candidates are scheming to crack the Kano votes. As it appears, Buhari’s votes are non-transferable to anyone. When he won the 2019 election with a margin of over 1 million votes, two weeks after, Ganduje struggled to win the election with 8,982.

But the Emilokan crooner is hoping to inherit Buhari's 12 million votes

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Jack500: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Yes. Obi and Atiku being in different tickets is hurting PDP…

But all APC votes are in tact and waiting for Tinubu to inherit abi? Including Buhari’s 12million regular votes abi?

Tinubu will win Kano with 1.9million votes abi?

Tinubu will win Northeast and Northwest like Buhari was used to doing abi?

The joke is on you.

Of course Tinubu will not win Kano with 1.9million votes, but i can assure you that Tinubu will still win 2023 election comfortably, let's just wait till then, it is 5 months time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by kcnwaigbo: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jack500:

Of course Tinubu will not win Kano with 1.9million votes, but i can assure you that Tinubu will still win 2023 election comfortably, let's just wait till then, it is 5 months time
Tinubu will only win the SW and won't even make first runner up

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Jack500: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Tinubu will only win the SW and won't even make first runner up

grin grin
We shall see
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Truthisunique2: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
ire803386:
With shekaru with atiku it won't happen.

If you understand the history between kwakwaso and shekaru you won't understand. We knew from the onset that their magger the n anpp won't work and the two won't work in PDP either
Kwankwaso don't need to enter PDP always know that

He himself knows he needs one United north to have a go at presidency

Right now the sentiment isn't on his side cos north must produce one United front next year and NW want to make sure they give NE to ensure unity continue
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Lovemaester: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
omenka:
They should forget about it. Obidients told us Peter will get at least 60%.

Obi does not need votes from there he just needs to make sure none of his opponents get block votes from Kano katsina and kaduna while LP gets block votes from SS/SE. That's the game

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by garfield1: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Can Tinubu win the northwest?

Can Tinubu win the Northeast?

Can Tinubu win the North Central?

Yes narrowly.he has more advantages
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by garfield1: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Aiel123:

Good then... time shall tell

Yes.I just made a thread on Oyo polls
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by porthouse7(f): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
ecolime:
Ganduje can't help Tinubu out in Kano. Not even Buhari himself.
worst worst if tinubu get 800k votes he will cancel 3 states out of 5 in d east
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Zeezenho: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
divinehand2003:

Let me lecture you on kano 25% of kanu population are from se/SS if you don't know go and verify.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Alubarika1234(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by ojtech8291: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Without God, the whole analysis is zero.
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by okorogodwin4(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
The era were cows and donkeys were counted as voters has gone thank God BVAS is here we shall see how they are doing the magic
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Following
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by Igbojew: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
I have no prepared candidate at the moment because our Northern politicians have disappointed us, I don't care who becomes the president, even if it's Obi or whoever what I know is that non of them truly like the poor
Hmmmmm are you really the one that made this statement or has your account cloned.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by WhizdomXX(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Winters23:

How is it unfortunate?

LP doesn't have to win Kano to win the elections.

Besides APCPDP will cancel each other out in the north
Apc/pdp will be cancelling out each other in the north but LP don't even have a support base in the south not even the south south.
Read what a friend from Kwale said:
5. politically Peter obi is not on ground on grass root levelI can confidently tell you that in my unit as a youth leader in my community Peter obi can not get more than 2 votes, how can it happen now? And I still know a lot of people in various parts of delta that are crazy about this election. Delta state can not afford to loose out from the vice presidential election no it not possible not even in our dream
We don't need someone who is going there to try to change the country no, rather we need someone who will change the country for good, and for that, we need an experienced man for the job.
Re: 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes by WhizdomXX(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
blinking001:
Atiku owns Buharis votes in the north. Kwankwaso will surely collapse his political structure for his godfather Atiku Abubakar. Anybody that don't see this coming is blind to the politics of the north.
Kwankwaso is more popular than Atiku sef. It was pdp that gave Atiku popularity in the north and after this election we'll collect it back from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers / Ekweremadu: Igboland Should Build Ranches, Ban Grazing Like Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.