Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him (41420 Views)

BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) / BBNaija: Chichi And Deji Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Daniella And Dotun Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Ebubu: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2022
Streamz:

Human beings don't change. They can pause for a while, but they'll eventually do it again if they live long enough. Speaking from experience

You are not lying bro.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by ShaqFu: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2022
Women!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Khaysee: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Dont watch if you not a fan

Men chinos 4500
Shirt 4k

Luxury item available

All sizes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by lordknows123: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2022
Make everybody getat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by We4all: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2022
This chic is a nympho. Typical Calabar girl!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by reeleriksen(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Hoelosho

From Khalid to dotun

I. Pray she gets evicted before dotun else another niqqa will be preyed upon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Realmi: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Dogs are always on heat....especially the calabar once grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Greenback: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Shhht!! Nigga ain't supposed be in that kinda position,kissin a bicchh,damm shit,you Mr beans now or wha'!?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by adolfHitler1934: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
If I talk now, some people will be angry

This show should be banned forever, they are corrupting our youths and that should bother you.

This is against our core values.

Don't see me as an overly religious person because a lot of devoted Christians watch it, see me as a decent human being that wants the best for everyone.
You dare not tune to that channel in my house.
I was ashamed to see my neighbours wives discussing that show with one of their 20 year old help. This girl who have been terrorising the whole men in the compound with her curves without any backlash from wives around was talking with boldness without fears, talking about how they kiss and fvck in the good for nothing show.

I ask again, what value does this show add to the society please?

I need answers, reasonable explanation that can change perception please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by ufotunang: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2022
An ashawo is an Ashawo...they cannot change
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by AutoRedux: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2022
That is what happens when your girl tells you he is just a bestie. Bestie bestie, before you know pant don shift. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Ebubu: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2022
We4all:
This chic is a nympho. Typical Calabar girl!
typical calabar/Akwa ibom girl bro.

Na so them lose reach. Not all though but if I hear girl does such and I ask from where and hear akwa Ibom or calabar, I won’t be surprised.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Olaolex: 10:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Why is it that this nonsense always make front page?
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by ufotunang: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Borntosmoke:
All Nigerians girls including my girlfriend and my ex girlfriend are all useless like piece of shit except my mother and my sister
...and your girlfriend that you are enjoying and you said to her you love her
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Ebubu: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Realmi:
Dogs are always on heat....especially the calabar once grin
calabar and akwa ibom girls bro grin
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Dreadlock69(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Sometimes me self know no wetin I want, this is not related to me you dun get it forget bout it
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Borntosmoke:
All Nigerians girls including my girlfriend and my ex girlfriend are all useless like piece of shit except my mother and my sister
Why did you exclude your mother and sister? Were they not a product of Nigeria females breeder?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by ufotunang: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2022
smemud:
I no understand this show,
..it's a nacking show
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by God1000(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
You dare not tune to that channel in my house.
I was ashamed to see my neighbours wives discussing that show with one of their 20 year old help. This girl who have been terrorising the whole men in the compound with her curves without any backlash from wives around was talking with boldness without fears, talking about how they kiss and fvck in the good for nothing show.

I ask again, what value does this show add to the society please?

I need answers, reasonable explanation that can change perception please.
we are raising a generation of youths driven by the wrong things of this world.

Very bad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by moneylatalks: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Efna55: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2022
Trusts a woman at your peril..
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by emerged01(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:

This show should be banned forever, they are corrupting our youths and that should bother you.

Don't see me as an overly religious person because a lot of devoted Christians watch it, but see me as a decent human being that wants what is the best for everyone.

This is one aspect of China's culture that I admire despite my opposition to China on global issues.

Bros,dont stress yourself. You shouldn't be bothered about this show. If everybody should come up with what Govt should ban too you will realise there wont be anything like free will.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by 3RNEST(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2022
This year bbn no sweet...
Election matter kill the vibe.. grin
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:

Don't see me as an overly religious person because a lot of devoted Christians watch it, but see me as a decent human being that wants what is the best for everyone and our society

This is one aspect of China's culture that I admire despite my opposition to China on global issues.
why can't you just mind your business
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by abidem4real: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Ebubu:
She is just a lose girl without moral compass.

I never believe anyone who cries crocodile tears that they’ve repented and won’t flirt or cheat again, or that the flirt or cheat was a mistake. I believe it’s in their nature.

If 5 of such flirts and cheats promise not to do it again, 3 or 4 will repeat it, but you can’t blame them cos it’s their nature. 1 or 2 may “change their nature” and not do it again. But you never can know which coin you will be dealt or if your woman will be part of the 2 side that will change, or the 3 side that will never change.

Best way is to just let go! And find someone who never has a history of cheating or being lose.
Hmmm! A true speech definitely from experience

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by yahmohy27: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:

Don't see me as an overly religious person because a lot of devoted Christians watch it, but see me as a decent human being that wants what is the best for everyone and our society

Thank you and May God continue to guide His people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by yahmohy27: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2022
yahmohy27:

Thank you and May God continue to guide His people
Ameen
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by SaturnNick(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass show for Pussy asss niggarrrs and them baby girls

I can't imagine a real niggar veg out in front of the TV watching this show....hell no

Whenever we manage to veg out in front of the TV with our weed or a bottle of beer then just know that the TV is locked on to one channel and that is football
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by olisaEze(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2022
I promised myself not to allow Iya Suriat sneak into my room again too. Then I remembered that the night is dark and full of terrors, so I left my bolt open! grin grin. Promises don’t mean jack sh*t when hormones are swirling around in the air. The only regrets you’ll have when you’re too old to do nothing but reminisce, will be the missed opportunities to fc*k someone you really wanted to but never allowed yourself to, because you were forming. I remember the first orgasm I ever had, my eyes were twitching that I thought God was punishing me for indulging in such a sweet sin that I cried out and promised never to do the deed again if my sight would be spared. Na me be dis now, still allowing these daughters of eve to make my eyes twitch almost every frickin night! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page / Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.