Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page (41415 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by JamieBlog(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
ThinTallTony's beautiful wife, Laraba, on her Instagram page turned off comments where the one of the pictures that has to do with her husband being in the Big Brother House being only one.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/thintalltonys-wife-disabled-comments-on.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
That bisola lady is a celebrity and the anchor of a program. Life of a Nigerian couple

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by bazzyblings: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
sad. Somone should tell me how to create my own topic . Because it's gonna be about mmm... dem just jazz men .. everybody don forget grin

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by ekojoe(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Who cares?

I'd rather give more attention to my girlfriend than watch Poo.

146 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Olateef(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
I feel for her..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
her husband has brought shame to the family

10 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by piperson(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
#saltbae

#nure_st
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by apcmustwin(f): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Can't get enough of my bbnaija. You don't like it, don't subscribe or watch ur faith channel. This is for those who keep whinning upandown.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by bignero: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
k grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by ekojoe(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
her husband has brought shame to the family

Your watch that shit too?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by SageTravels: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
LOL........ i the feel for her o. e no easy jare.............

TTT Because of money. chai there is God ooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
She's only being human............won't blame her

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Majoriki: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Long overdue. But you can't dance round fire and expect not to sweat

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by auntysimbiat(f): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
WATCH : THE SUMMARY OF WHY THIN TALL TONY'S DISABLED HER INSTAGRAM COMMMENT

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by bibiking7(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2017

Headies.

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by ucee64(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
hiss!!!so we should fry egg
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by adorablepepple(f): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
JamieBlog:
ThinTallTony's beautiful wife, Laraba, on her Instagram page turned off comments where the one of the pictures that has to do with her husband being in the Big Brother House being only one.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/thintalltonys-wife-disabled-comments-on.html

undecided

This your sentence ehn and you are a blogger...... Lord have mercy angry

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by elotajohn1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
How TTT will be looking at dullards taking the BBN game serious

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Fernandowski(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
thin tall Tony no try at all

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by olaolulazio(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Saw this and couldn't stop laughing:

Egg is now N70 naira for one..... What exactly is happening in Nigeria? Did d fowl deliver through cs? grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Fernandowski(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekojoe:
Who cares?

two girls in one picture

fine girls

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekojoe:

Your watch that shit too?
Who get that kind time?
I actually saw his insanity on SM

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by obaival(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gud woman, wt God has join 2geda let no mortal pt assunder
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by kingzoeey(f): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
SageTravels:

Hehehe..after he has gotten the money he'll come back for her and slap her with it grin
SageTravels:

Hehehe..after he has gotten the money he'll come back for her and slap her with it

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by kesmalindo(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Drabeey:
That bisola lady is a celebrity and the anchor of a program. Life of a Nigerian couple
I said it.....
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by ednut1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekojoe:
Who cares?

at d end of d day , u go come NL con narrate how u catch am for anoda guy bed grin, weak fellow

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by zicoraads: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
But...allow the guy nau undecided What is the big deal in giving head? lipsrsealed
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by Incognito101: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Her husband no try sha
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by poshestmina(f): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
His wife is even prettier than the Bisola ...na wa 4 some guys oh

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page by ekojoe(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
ednut1:
at d end of d day , u go come NL con narrate how u catch am for anoda guy bed grin, weak fellow

Congrats bro. You just won an invitation to our wedding reception.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident / Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.