Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,420 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him (41429 Views)

BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) / BBNaija: Chichi And Deji Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Daniella And Dotun Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Spiritualife: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
1st time caller. Mtcheww
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
If I talk now, some people will be angry

This show should be banned forever, they are corrupting our youths and that should bother you.

This is against our core values.

Don't see me as an overly religious person because a lot of devoted Christians watch it, but see me as a decent human being that wants what is the best for everyone and our society

This is one aspect of China's culture that I admire despite my opposition to China on global issues.

In Nigeria, it's all copy copy

Bro u are right jari..

This is demonic program..

As u watch it that logo on the TV screen is watching u too..

There are so many ways of monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Ebubu: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Badadvisor:

Never ever forgive or take back a cheating girlfriend
thank you Sir. I’ll follow your advice. God bless you.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Jasiro: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
The guy is too sexy for her, she can't get enough of him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by OgaDeyVex: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Oturatetuala(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Calabar girls hmmm we know there job anyways
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Tqw1: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Really
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Tywo2018: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
Once you are there always there when the tin sweet undecided
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Adayincanada: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Women!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by ayodiran49k: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
When una go do the doWhen una go do the do...
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by OdionAt(f): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Borntosmoke:
All Nigerians girls including my girlfriend and my ex girlfriend are all useless like piece of shit except my mother and my sister

Your mother and your sisters even all your female generation will be useless.
So shall it be!
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by daughters13: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by alone1fun12: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
OdionAt:

Your mother and your sisters even all your female generation will be useless.
So shall it be!

So shall it be to you and your family. Useless bitch
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Successfulben: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Another member of the vaseline crew that has just given his life to Jesus.
God1000:
If I talk now, some people will be angry

This show should be banned forever, they are corrupting our youths and that should bother you.

This is against our core values.

Don't see me as an overly religious person but see me as a decent human being that wants what is the best for everyone and our society

This is one aspect of China's culture that I admire despite my opposition to China on global issues.

In Nigeria, it's all copy copy
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him by Successfulben: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realest niggi I have ever seen.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass show for Pussy asss niggarrrs and them baby girls

I can't imagine a real niggar veg out in front of the TV watching this show....hell no

Whenever we manage to veg out in front of the TV with our weed or a bottle of beer then just know that the TV is locked on to one channel and that is football

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page / Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa / Bbnaija: Onyi Kimorah To Storm Bbnaija As Fake Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.