Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno (34099 Views)

25 ISWAP Terrorists Drown In Marte River As Military Bombardments Kill Scores / ISWAP-Boko Haram Appoints New Commanders, Imposes Taxes After Military Attacks / Military Bombardment In Orlu Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Rawtruth1: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
One dead body should have accompanied this long essay of lies
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Patriotsleague: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Death to all bokoharam, Iswap and Ipob terrorists, you all will die, this Earth will swallow you all.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
And there's no single photograph of this
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Savechild23: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
I love to see the deaths of any terrorist both in politics and in street, wish their pictures or videos are spread here let me masturbate with it
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by johnnychuks(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Cj4charles:
I can't remember the last time I saw pictures of dead Northern terrorists, only audio killings of Boko Haram while they come to the East and South and kill armless youth, then tag him or her ESN or IPOB with pictures.... and they want peace in the East and South with all this their actions
. you have said it all, with this pix self have really show there plan
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by RepoMan007: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
No pictorial evidence.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Arysexy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Fairy tales

No picture

It didn't happen
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by xeju: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Doorlarss(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Noted
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by polite2(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Picture or ....
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Jlow2: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Liars, believe apc at ur peril
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Kwestionair: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realist12:
I hope the Easterners are seeing how the military is dealing with Boko haram while the Northerner are not screaming victimization. That's the way to go if they truly want the IPOB menace resolved .
They are defined terrorists and bandits they are been attacked N.A, but the average Ibos don't want IPOB attacked but goes on to Hail the UGM while they carry out their attacks .

Define a terrorist in all sincerity and not by what your useless APC government told you then come back and see why Igbos have nothing against IPOB you fool

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by MasterJayJay: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realist12:
I hope the Easterners are seeing how the military is dealing with Boko haram while the Northerner are not screaming victimization. That's the way to go if they truly want the IPOB menace resolved .
They are defined terrorists and bandits they are been attacked N.A, but the average Ibos don't want IPOB attacked but goes on to Hail the UGM while they carry out their attacks .

So why is APC government sanctioning broadcasting companies for exposing terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by dominic17: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
I still wondering why if military kill in the north there will no pictures to show for it but once they kill in south they will flood everywhere with pictures. Please can someone one educate me in this regards.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Patriotsleague: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Landmack:
They should have been provided with life jackets na...oh shit!

The helicopter should have landed somewhere in the forest and given them life jackets na before any bombardment cry

These are innocent youths of Sambisa community...I know one who was on his way to buy medicine for his sick mother,another one was going to buy coffin for dead uncle that was to be buried that evening.

Nigeria army are terrorists...zoo soldiers
You and your entire family are cowards, your father is a terrorist, only terrorists born wish for the destruction of their nation. Death to all enemies of Nigeria and traitors, death to their families and cronies.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Abujason: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/scores-of-b-haram-terrorists-drown-after-military-bombardment-in-borno

See headline. So they drowned from excess bomb blasts not trying to flee from it?

Meanwhile you people should be accustomed to all these media killings of terrorists without any evidence. Our propaganda military is too afraid of them. If it is about killing civilians, you see power.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Patriotsleague: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rawtruth1:
One dead body should have accompanied this long essay of lies
You think the army are foolish, showing dead bodies are normally not a good image for the Nigerian army. Go to the lake and search for the bodies there.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by 4ward4: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
they conduct burial. why don't tye military go after them while conducting burials.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Abujason: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
And there's no single picture of this?

Propaganda is their other name.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Rawtruth1: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
If IPOB /ESN /unknown gunmen which all are one entity had not stated killing fellow Igbos, they would have become heros and could have gotten the support of 90% of Eastern Nig, including other states who have been identifying with the struggle. But Nnamdi Kanu commanded that all "saboteurs" "security personnels", etc should be killed, burnt, decapitated and butchered. The voice broadcast is still in YouTube and other media outlets so no need denying it.

So, ESN /unknown gunmen =same people attacked prisons and brought out the worst criminals, some where already on death row and cultists. Infact, he commanded the cultists to stop killing themselves and go join ESN. What happened next? They carried out onyendu's commands to the latter and still doing so. In South East, they slaughtered, burnt over ninety four policemen. Over eighty of them were Igbos. The devastation and destruction are akin to what happened during the Civil War with Nigeria.

Every billionaire fled, including business were closing because your militias were kidnapping Igbo elites and burning others to ashes. Human bodies were roasted and eaten by them. The videos are all over the net, no need denying the obvious because it will make you stupid.

So my dear, nobody hates Igbos like IPOB /ESN /unknown gunmen, the home grown beasts that was supposed to fight for the interest of the Igbos but turned around to kill Igbos.

Sunday Igboho never killed Yorubas. This is strange freedom fighting.

Of course, Igbos fought back because you can't win internal war. Today, it's almost over except for those who are overseas who still want to continue scamming the diaspora of their money using ESN. Thanks for the reading

Cj4charles:
I can't remember the last time I saw pictures of dead Northern terrorists, only audio killings of Boko Haram while they come to the East and South and kill armless youth, then tag him or her ESN or IPOB with pictures.... and they want peace in the East and South with all this their actions

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realist12:

Keep quiet if you lack knowledge .....
Boko Haram boys are fierce Terrorists that their first attack started with killings, bombings , etc.....

IPOB issue was a Political stunt , hatred and segregation due to IGBOS zero votes for BUHARI by the Federal Government of BUHARI.....
Nnamdi Kanu was the tool they used as they used his emotional attitudes to ensnare him and IPOB.....
Tell me who won't be emotional seeing a President calling a section of Nigeria 5% during his Inuguration speech?

Every tribe must not vote for you....but as a President and a good man, you must carry everyone along .......

The failure of Buhari started immediately he uttered those words..

Name one deadly activity of IPOB during Obasanjo, Yarudua, and Jonathan's Government......
Just name one from these three past Governments.....

Then ask yourself why did they come up during Buhari's Government

Even you , a supposed Yoruba man rushed to form Amotekun.....

Why didn't you form Amotekun during these past three Governments I mentioned above?

Pls be truthful for once so that your children can be useful to the Society tommorow......
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Rawtruth1: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ok, I now understand. I need not go and search. Just a little correction would have been enough. Thanks. But what about those ones they show in South East, aren't they bad for the army too?

Patriotsleague:

You think the army are foolish, showing dead bodies are normally not a good image for the Nigerian army. Go to the lake and search for the bodies there.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Diligence: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Audio, Audio everywhere...when will you release videos abi pictures...

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by wiseone28: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
A lot of Angels have work to do especially those responsible for people coming from Nigeria to hell fire

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Tvoice: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
shey nigeria army nor dey always get camera to snap pissure ? abi , i nor just dey understand all dis ghost killings , like my grandma will say , bush fm, meaning fake news , make una dey dia dey decieve una sef .

If building collapse , we dey see dead bodies , accident , we dey see dead body , but nigerian army killings usai, even foul dead body sef , we nor dey see .

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by rpstar12: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realist12:

So many terrorist groups from the North, something is really wrong tbh
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by marlow1962(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
wasuka14:

Why did military even allow them to be conducting burial right?? Why can't you smoke them all in that location to ease your work?? Or nah fake news
My big bro that introduced me to this platform is a military guy (high rank admin staff,) he always tell my dad that all this boko haram bombing shit are always false, it’s just a fake news they gv out to make ppl believe the Nigerian military is working again them( haram boys)
He said those guys are more equipped more than the military themselves. When they go for patrol ( yeah, he goes to patrol sometimes) they gv them a rusty ak with 2-3 magazines that’s not even full to the brim, but those boko guys goes about with rpg, mmg and the likes and they always come like bees (tooo many, they can’t even repel with their rusty aks)
The checkpoint he was posted one time was hit by those boys( thank Goodness he was alive after the hit, rip to some of his colleagues that didn’t make it)
We asked him to resign but he refused, saying that God gave him the job ( yeah he applied 3 times but failed the race, always passed out when it gets to the finished line, he made it the fourth time) he worked for transfer down to this side.
All this news u see them post about killing boko boys are false, no pictures or evidence to back it up. But if it was something down here in the south you will see pictures flooding everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Indispensable85(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Umunze1stSon(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realist12:
But the Army is quick to upload pictures of unkown gunmen and that of alleged IPOB members, but their camera goes on excursion when it comes to Bokoharam and Bandits. Always dishing out audio figures.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Fuel Subsidy: FG Begins 40% Pay Rise For Workers April Ending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.