Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno (34078 Views)

25 ISWAP Terrorists Drown In Marte River As Military Bombardments Kill Scores / ISWAP-Boko Haram Appoints New Commanders, Imposes Taxes After Military Attacks / Military Bombardment In Orlu Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by ArewaNorth: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Over 70 suspected Boko Haram members drowned in a river following air bombardment by Operations Hadin Kai in Borno State, sources said.

It was gathered the Nigerian Army in collaboration with Civilian Joint Task Force (JTF) had earlier killed over 20 members of Boko Haram insurgents in Sheruri village of Bama Local Government Area of Borno on Thursday.

Sources said that after the Sheruri attack, the escapees drowned in a river around Dipchari village of Bama LGA on Friday.

“The insurgents suffered heavy blows; they have lost more than 70 fighters around Dipchari village. Many are unaccounted for as we speak,” the security source said.

Another source familiar with the development told our correspondent on anonymity that following the incident, the insurgents were seen recovering scores of their dead bodies in the river.

“This morning around 8:30 am, they conducted a funeral for more than 50 of their fighters at Dipchari village and they continue with the search for the remaining terrorists.

“They recovered many dead bodies from the river but dozens of the fighters are still missing,” the source said.

There was no official statement from the military high command before filing this report but many locals in the area confirmed the development.

The military had recorded many successes recently in many parts of the country.
https://dailytrust.com/scores-of-b-haram-terrorists-drown-after-military-bombardment-in-borno

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by kokoA(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2022
They became serious when these guys started hitting Abuja.. I wish our military victory though.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Landmack: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2022
They should have been provided with life jackets na...oh shit!

The helicopter should have landed somewhere in the forest and given them life jackets na before any bombardment cry

These are innocent youths of Sambisa community...I know one who was on his way to buy medicine for his sick mother,another one was going to buy coffin for dead uncle that was to be buried that evening.

Nigeria army are terrorists...zoo soldiers

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2022
And there's no single picture of this?

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2022
kokoA:
They became serious when these guys started hitting Abuja.. I wish our military victory though.
Be like you sef follow observe,lol.
Na their boys so they know how to deal with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by jaeyking(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2022
undecided
Our Military leaders have finally taken this fight a little serious

If Nigeria was serious about this and no one was after any personal gains

BH, bandits, herdsmen and co will not survive 24hrs in Nigeria.

But because of personal gains, some leaders have used this avenue to syphon billions of naira so why would they want it to end.
When their basic salary plus allowance in their lifetime won't get them what this insurgency will get them in a month.

But now after ABUJa is been hit on a steady, they have to take it serious, nowhere is SAFE again

31 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Truthisunique2: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Allah Apostles

It's becoming a joke

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Skillsnigeria: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Noted
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by iscom(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Oh! Good
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Cj4charles(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
I can't remember the last time I saw pictures of dead Northern terrorists, only audio killings of Boko Haram while they come to the East and South and kill armless youth, then tag him or her ESN or IPOB with pictures.... and they want peace in the East and South with all this their actions

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Realist12: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
I hope the Easterners are seeing how the military is dealing with Boko haram while the Northerner are not screaming victimization. That's the way to go if they truly want the IPOB menace resolved .
They are defined terrorists and bandits they are been attacked N.A, but the average Ibos don't want IPOB attacked but goes on to Hail the UGM while they carry out their attacks .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by LegendHero(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Good job.

All terrorists must perish.

The military should send all Boko Haram, Bandits, and IPOB terrorists to hell and eliminate them to the last man.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigeria Military
God bless Yekini Amoda Ogunlere (Nigeria next president).

150 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by ipobarecriminals: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
cool

Pics pls

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Edoreborn: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Audio killing,,pics or..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by ayoola2002(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Audio Bombardment

19 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by handsomeyinka(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Fake news.

No evidence of the killings.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by lolu2019: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Seeing is believing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by KevMitnick: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Audio...I know some unfortunate people will quote me foaming in their mouths. Anyway, you can believe what ever you want to believe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by parkervero(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
May God protect the Nigerian Army

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by erai30(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
How true is this story, because all we know in naija is that the military has wiped out terrorism Boko Haram audioly. Well tinubu said he knows the solution, so I think he should be recruited into the army rather than wasting his time in running for the presidency, because all I see is him failing woefully.

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Sucre6: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
The tucano jet has a a well defined HD digital camera, why ain't we seeing images of these strikes ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by dazzlingd(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
kokoA:

And after threatening their patron, they turned their back on Buhari and began to threaten him
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Lovenorth: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Let the same treatment be given to Bello Turji and his collaborators

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Stallionhorse: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm tired of all this lies.. Please next news!! What's up with our incoming president??

7 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by nwakibie3(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Picture or......

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by nkemoma(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Pictures or ahdonbilivit

5 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by Sucre6: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
dazzlingd:

And after threatening their patron, they turned their back on Buhari and began to threaten him

Is like buhari can't tame his lions again, they have outgrown him and now they are coming for him, he decided to be serious grin
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by grandstar(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
kokoA:

They were already serious prior to that. The new fighter jets were the main game changer

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by wasuka14(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/scores-of-b-haram-terrorists-drown-after-military-bombardment-in-borno

Why did military even allow them to be conducting burial right?? Why can't you smoke them all in that location to ease your work?? Or nah fake news

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists Drown After Military Bombardment In Borno by yahmohy27: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
And there's no single picture of this?
Ipob like pic , go and take one nah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.