Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again (5759 Views)

I Can't Repent Again, Help! / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by ThankGodFriday(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2022
I was once a born again Christian
I was suffering from depression so I became an atheist because God don't want to heal me, I suffered a lot from depression, I blasphemed against God and the Holy Ghost, to I have come back to God but I can't repent again, when ever I try to repent I can't feel the spirit of God in me.
Don't mind my English
I used to enjoy weed but not anymore

1 Like

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by chatinent: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Chop fess.

Then do what is right.

You no do reach Saul.

1 Like

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by tctrills: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
I was suffering from depression so I became an atheist because God don't want to heal me, I suffered a lot from depression, I blasphemed against God and the Holy Ghost, to I have come back to God but I can't repent again, when ever I try to repent I can't feel the spirit of God in me.
Don't mind my English
It's the devil telling you that you can't repent. Repentance is not as easy as saying a few words. It's a turn around. You can always repent God would forgive at his own time.

2 Likes

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Tickles001(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2022
There's a reason Jesus was called the "most merciful son of God." There's nothing broken that he won't provide the mercy required for God to restore.
If you can. Move to a place you can be alone without people's interference for a week. Go there to fast and pray.
Pray to God through Christ and ask for His forgiveness, restoration and power.
Don't allow guilt to weaken your spirit. Understand that Christ was sacrificed to redeem the guilty (which is the state you're right now).

Make a selection worship songs with deep meaning and hymns that you can listen to. It can speed up spiritual connection. Not all those new generation gospel songs o. I mean the type with boring beat, but rich and deep lyrics.
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Cypress042(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2022
You have repent fully.

1 Like

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Wilddove(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2022
I thought i was the only one going through this shit. I have tried all my possible best to convince myself that God exist but to no avail. I don't just know what else to do, i tried listening to sermons but the spirit is not there any longer. I'm totally a changed person.

4 Likes

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Stallionhorse: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Seek God. He will welcome you back.
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Steep: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Don't mind my English
Do you even know what it means to sin against the Holy Ghost?

If you sin against the Holy Ghost you won't even be thinking of repentance, the fact that you still have the urge to come draw near to God is a fact that the holy ghost is trying to draw you to God.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by sonmvayina(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
People just say and write a lot of things without even stopping for a moment to listen to themselves or try to make sense of what they are saying..

You have to understand what you believe before trying to convince somebody else about it.

The purpose of the new spirit of God is to make you aware, to increase your awareness. If you have the spirit and you still believe a woman gave birth without the input of a man you are still in the same place. Or you believe a man defiled gravity and went to space. It means you have not made any progress.

Awareness comes with knowing who you are. Like a sage once said "Man know thyself"
The second is understanding that the kingdom of God is within you..you understand the singularity of the dual concepts...
Thirdly is to see everyone as a version of you and treat them accordingly. Lastly it be ones effortless to obey the divine laws..you will learn to forgive yourself and by extension ...others.

Then, truly them can you be regarded as "Righteous"

1 Like

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Blue86(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Actually those who are guilty of blaspheming the Holy Ghost are those who really were intimate with Him, knew Him experientially, and then turned and went to vilify Him.

In your case, you aren't guilty.

Just return to God, and He will your backsliding.

Be patient, and He will heal you
ThankGodFriday:
Don't mind my English
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Tb222(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Don't let the devil deceive you, the fact that you still feel convicted, and guilty of your sins means the Holy spirit is still with you, when someone blasphemes the Holy Spirit his/heart becomes hardened,and he or she will never feel the urge to repent, because it is the Holy Spirit that convicts us of our sins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Don't mind my English
To repent simply means to change from following the Old Way( e.g. your former religion) to begin following the New Way( Jesus Christ) through obedience to His teachings and commandments - Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11. Repentance is not accomplished by prayer but through acts of Obedience as opposed to disobedience. So, if you truly seek to repent of your old life, all you need do is to begin to obey all that Jesus Christ commands. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by LordReed(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wilddove:
I thought i was the only one going through this shit. I have tried all my possible best to convince myself that God exist but to no avail. I don't just know what else to do, i tried listening to sermons but the spirit is not there any longer. I'm totally a changed person.

Maybe deep down you know you can't go back to the self deceit of faith in an unevidenced god?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by LordReed(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Don't mind my English

Sincere question: what do you think being an atheist means?
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wilddove:
Convince yourself? Isn't that exercise in foolishness? undecided
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Wilgrea7(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wilddove:

Permit my asking.. but what makes you feel that God (whatever that means), does not exist

I'm not trying to attack your disbelief or anything. I sincerely want to know
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Wilddove(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
LordReed:

Maybe deep down you know you can't go back to the self deceit of faith in an unevidenced god?
it's beyond the scope of self-intuition and deciet Empirically speaking and in utter bewilderment.
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Wilddove(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Convince yourself? Isn't that exercise in foolishness? undecided
it's indeed foolishness for those that are yet to believe and craving for spiritual world, and not for people who have been there before; having restrained and denounced sacred things in all rationales makes spiritual convinction impossible and questionable and that's my case.
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wilddove:
it's indeed foolishness for those that are yet to believe and craving for spiritual world, and not for people who have been there before; having restrained and denounced sacred things in all rationales makes spiritual convinction impossible and questionable and that's my case.
I hate soundbite Christianity...it is composed of nothing but meaningless garble ... no real substance to it. undecided

So with what you have written in your response, am I to if it to mean that somehow the foolishness of your attempts to convince yourself of God's existence is instead wisdom?, undecided
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Wilddove(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
@wilgrea7 Sorry i may not be able to give you a straight forward answer
due to some reasons best known to me. I will say am an agnostic as it stands now due to some recent happenings and phenomenons i observed. The quest for whether God exist or not is a complex and ineresting topic, apparently it's a well debated topic and at the same time mind puzzling, But When we consider some factors or rather rationales for disbelief such as ontological, anthropoligical, teleological and Bibliogical arguments will definitely drive us to a conclusion that there is no God. The truth is that many theists will be sceptical if chanced to be logical and sagacious in their dealings.
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Wilddove(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I hate soundbite Christianity...it is composed of nothing but meaningless garble ... no real substance to it. undecided

So with what you have written in your response, am I to if it to mean that somehow the foolishness of your attempts to convince yourself of God's existence is instead wisdom?, undecided
The answer is embedded in my response and you should have been able to deduct it where i said that "I have been there before".in simplification; i was born a Christain and grew up in a devoted christain home. so my belief then was effortlessly because i was a born again christain who believed that i have been spiritually convinced and self convinction wasn 't necessary, but since i became self awokened and open to reality the spiritual or rather holy ghost convinction is of no effect again since i no longer believe in deity or spirit being. so Devoid of self-convinction which you termed foolishness, what else can i employ to activate my belief?
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Nairaman001: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Another Unique Experience is Here your Excellencies (Day 4 on this mountain). A Moment of Transformation in all aspects of our endeavours. Do not be distracted from God's strategic touch. Be Alert and Sensitive to every move of God. Share and invite your clans. You will surely return with a testimony.
https://www.facebook.com/pstbenmusa/videos/596878511986237/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuU5fz_uat8
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Don't mind my English

It's not possible that you sin against God's Holy Spirit because you don't even know what sin is for real! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Wilddove:
1. The answer is embedded in my response and you should have been able to deduct it where i said that "I have been there before".in simplification; i was born a Christain and grew up in a devoted christain home. so my belief then was effortlessly because i was a born again christain who believed that i have been spiritually convinced and self convinction was 'nt necessary, but since i became self awokened and open to reality the spiritual or rather holy ghost convinction is of no effect again since i no longer believe in deity or spirit being.

2. so Devoid of self-convinction which you termed foolishness, what else can i employ to activate my belief?
1. So, you are trying to say that at one point you were certain of God's existence, but as time went on, somehow you no longer thought Him to exist, but now you are trying to convince yourself all over again that He still exists? undecided

What is your understanding of what it means to be "born again"? I ask because the mainstream idea of this phenomenon does not seem to fit with that detailed in scripture. undecided

2. Why do you seem to think self-conviction has to do with you convincing yourself that God exists? undecided
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Tb222(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Don't mind my English

God tells me to tell you , His Spirit is still with you to convict you of sins, go on your knees and cry out to him, and he will forgive and accept you into the fold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Piptocoin: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
To repent simply means to change from following the Old Way( e.g. your former religion) to begin following the New Way( Jesus Christ) through obedience to His teachings and commandments - Matthew 3 vs 7 - 11. Repentance is not accomplished by prayer but through acts of Obedience as opposed to disobedience. So, if you truly seek to repent of your old life, all you need do is to begin to obey all that Jesus Christ commands. undecided

Wait, is this really coming from Kobojunkie or his account has been hacked?
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Tb222:

God tells me to tell you , His Spirit is still with you to convict you of sins, go on your knees and cry out to him, and he will forgive and accept you into the fold

You guys lie openly because those listening to you don't have the knowledge of the God!

How on earth will God send His servant to preach to someone who willfully declared himself an atheist without remorse?

Well if you're spiritually deaf what the OP is trying to say is that he has chosen to become an atheist and nothing you say can change his mind! wink
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Tb222(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You guys lie openly because those listening to you don't have the knowledge of the God!

How on earth will God send His servant to preach to someone who willfully declared himself an atheist without remorse?

Well if you're spiritually deaf what the OP is trying to say is that he has chosen to become an atheist and nothing you say can change his mind! wink

The Lord will heal you your soul.
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by Piptocoin: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Don't mind my English

Let me put it this way: it is God Himself who drew you back to the fold. The fact that you still want to go back to God is evidence that you have not sinned against the Holy Spirit.
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2022
Tb222:

The Lord will heal you your soul.

Continue deceiving yourself! smiley
Re: I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again by terrezo2002(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Don't mind my English
Hmmm. Your only prayer should be Lord have mercy on me.
For godly sorrow walketh repentance unto salavtion.
You have to seek God with all of your heart and soul and strength...
The truth is God will show you mercy when He sees true repentance from your heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Create Riches Or Wealth With Occult Means / Antichrist Pastors And Bishops In The Church / See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.