Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago (50008 Views)

Lagos Building Collapse: 3 Dead, 3 Rescued As Search Continues / Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help / Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago by amobi25n: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2022
No pNo p...
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago by Qatar2022: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2022
dele1727:

So what was those in Anambra doing?
Finding Tinubus certificate
This is exactly what he was saying, useless people
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago by OriginalCEO: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Greed!

You have a tiny land but want to build 8 structures lapped on one another on it.

Low budget contractors, thin decking, poor architectural structure, and Foundation doesn't look rigid enough. Even someone who knows nothing about building houses could be scared to walk beside it.

They should have stopped at 1 or 2 stories max.
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago by Emmymarvel(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Dont you just sound stupid? what has this got to do with politics?
dele1727:

So what was those in Anambra doing?
Finding Tinubus certificate
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2022
WETIN DEY WORRY THE SOCALLED BUILDER? IS HE OR SHE NORMAL AT ALL? HOW CAN A BUILDING YOU NEVA FINISH COLLASPE? AND WHY WILL LAGOS STATE TOWN PLANNING ALLOW THIS SHITT TO HAPPEN. angry
BUILDING A HOUSE IS COMMONSENSE,YOU DONT NEED PHD TO KNOW WHETHER A BUILING WILL STAND OR FALL. ALL YOU NEED IS SOLID THICK PILLERS ,BEAMS AND SOLID DEEP GERMAN FLOOR FOUNDATION ARCHORING THE PILLERS TO SIZE OF THE BUILDING.
GOVR SANWO SACK ALL THE TOWN PLANING OFFICIALS INCHARGE OF THAT LOCATION, ENOUGH OF THIS BUILDING COLLAPSES IN LAGOS O! angry
Re: Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago by Hespee93: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2022
meobizy:
Did he report to the police? If not he’s wasting our time.

Looking at his tweet, he didn't tag any official that might need the information for actions.

I still can't believe that some people don't know how to use social media.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago by dele1727: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Emmymarvel:
Dont you just sound stupid? what has this got to do with politics?

1, I will respond to you with the assumption that you are matured

2, Did you see I was reacting to a post that came in earlier? I hope you ask the fellow this same question you are asking me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) / The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.