Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? (13145 Views)

Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures) / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. / How Much Does It Cost To Watch Football at Viewing Centres In Your Hood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by gasparpisciotta: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ma house or correct joint wey get chilled beer

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by jubrilELsudan: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
INSIDE KUKUNASE

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Nemesis0147(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Maddestdp:
My house and my house alone. I have my neighbour coming over. But 9k dstv compact bundle no be beans. God will keep providing sha
my dstv compact bundle no dy show live match
Which station u they tune to?
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by dazzlingd(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
On my bed ' with a woman with big ass by my side

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Blazedaddy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
obembet:
All over the world football is the most popular sport, with many supporters following their teams in different competitions. However, not all of them do it the same way or in the same places.

Some fans prefer viewing center despite having cable at home with subscription while some prefer to watch football alone.

So my great Nairalander, I believe we have many football lovers on this great platform.

Which place do enjoying watching football?

Source: obembet

I prefer viewing center, is the best place for me to watch football.
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by fredoooooo: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Home .. with friends

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nemesis0147:
my dstv compact bundle no dy show live match
Which station u they tune to?
DStv compact dey show all live league matches, 203 na supersport premier league, 204 laliga, 208 Seria A.
This past four days sef, dem open all the supersport channels for all subscribers

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Microwhy: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Football is fun when you understand and know the game.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by ken6488(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ghallant01:
I prefer viewing center, because of the hilarious vibe.
even with dstv at home I prefer viewing center

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by just2endowed: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jennifer663:
Or through phone!

Same here oh... I enjoy more watching from my phone because i don't have time to visit center or stay glue to TV
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Streetmovement(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Bar, viewing center, home etc all join
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Kudducini(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Day time viewing center once it’s past 7 pm na my phone oh make senior men no come collect am for viewing center

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Donmorph1991(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
A bar, with money guys
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by irririchris(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bar or viewing center, I was unable to go out to watch Man U Arsenal cos I was busy, I couldn't shout when Man U was scoring so as not to alarm my neighbors, I also missed the bashing and trollers. Watching football with other fans is pretty interesting fa!
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Starboytwo(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bar beach
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by OluchiDelly: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Public viewing centre.
E get one location like that for Kollington bus stop side wey we dey join Mitchel Obi and co dey watch match. The ectasy, analysis, names and history of players from those pros in the building will make one feel infotained.
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Khaysee: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Semi and final public openbar
Normal games indoor

All clubs Europe standard 6k

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by meedoLock(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
It's always fun at open places like bar, viewing centre cos of the vibes especially when a goal is scored, you would have people to share ur emotions with....... grin

You can also throw banters at opposition fans or get bantered urself grin grin grin
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
For my house all by myself, I don’t like noise
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by stanisbaratheon: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Abeg my house. Viewing centers don cast with so much insecurity.
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Remember that puss$y from way back I pay em money to pop em

You can tell it’s a rich nigga posture
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by SK1SOLA: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bet9ja centers are upgrading thier environment, conducive for one to watch,drink, charge and banter ���
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Lexusgs430: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
In my living room or bedroom.........
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Home wit friends please

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Picker28: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
In a bar or at home
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Foxyfox(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Water and garrie undecided
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Polynek(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
If u won learn or know some tinx about football or teams, baba go 4 view center It is very fun jox dat tout dey dea grin
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by kunlesehan(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nice bar or home with friends.
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Slynation(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Most preferably...In a very soft nice bar when I'm out, or at home where I get to hear all the commentaries...

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by hustla(m): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Home
Nice to listen to the commentary and learn new stuff + history
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by specialofficer: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
When I was young I used to think it was better watching it at viewing center but now I'm old and I realize that it's best to watch it at home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Boyooosa(m): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
internationalman:
What's the fun in watching opposing team thrashed if I can not torture its fans with banter.

Opposing fans dey avoid me for viewing center like the stuff below.

I knew somebody will drop this grin grin grin

Pepper Dem Geng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serbia Vs Brazil: World Cup (0 - 2) On 27th June 2018 / Sunday Bada Is Dead / Soccer Stars Project Holds Screening In Anambra With 142

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.