Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? (13147 Views)

Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures) / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. / How Much Does It Cost To Watch Football at Viewing Centres In Your Hood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by princewarri1985: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Watching football at home alone is very boring so i usually watch football in a bar or viewing centre because that is where the fun is.
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by pat077: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2022
Home or bar
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Bjteensdes24: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Yeeeeeh! Na viewing centre o wetin go make me watch match for house or bar Ko possible mehn cos e no go sweet me at all no vibes or different madness with ote
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Fantazy(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2022
If I have subscription I watch at home alone, but if i don't, I march to the viewing centre! Nothing spoil!
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by MrrKay(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2022
[quote author=Samuelnze post=116359403]I love it in the confort of my home,where i gist about it with my wife or brother or any other relative.. This is just to avoid overspending or blasting someone else's son's head with bottle because i don't like argueing too much...

Oil dey your head.
Some will leave the match being view and start arguing about another club with shouts.
Some call it fun but it is no fun for me.
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Bjteensdes24: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2022
engrchykae:
when you are watching chelsea vs leeds alone and leeds is beating the hell outa chelsea
are you not tempted to be in the viewing center and hear the tanrums?
Yeeeeeeeeh! Me wey be say I just reach house that afternoon con dey go viewing center to watch, on my way I check scores and see 2-0 I think say na Chelsea dey lead omo I don turn back already say wetin I wan go do for vc until a Chelsea fan messaged me on WhatsApp tell me say dem dey loose rushed to live scores back to check again o and see say na Leeds dey house get 2-0 true true that moral come from no where o no be small quickly turn back again to vc o to banter dem fans grin
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2022
mayor1814:
I prefer bar and viewing center before. but now i love d peace watching it at home. It's an underrated joy watching football at home with my vodka, or Guinness stout, or red wine with groundnut or peppered meat. so so lovely.
Been there.. Still there.
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by engrchykae(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

Yeeeeeeeeh! Me wey be say I just reach house that afternoon con dey go viewing center to watch, on my way I check scores and see 2-0 I think say na Chelsea dey lead omo I don turn back already say wetin I wan go do for vc until a Chelsea fan messaged me on WhatsApp tell me say dem dey loose rushed to live scores back to check again o and see say na Leeds dey house get 2-0 true true that moral come from no where o no be small quickly turn back again to vc o to banter dem fans grin
that's the fun for weekends
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by DemgadTinko: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2022
i prefer viewing centres
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by IronSponge23(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2022
I prefer watching alone at home, I'm the indoor type
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by kelmicheal: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2022
Home alone because I don't like nuisance
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Microwhy: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Skyview01:

Are you on drugs bro?. Take it easy ok!
I am seriously thinking samething bro...
Maybe my alter ego took charge ..
Cheers
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by ArcChu: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2022
That scene at viewing Center when Chelsea or Man United is losing a match
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Badadvisor: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2022
Khaysee:
Semi and final public openbar
Normal games indoor

All clubs Europe standard 6k
Mahn is this really original?
I need 100% original man u jersey. Own 4 but after paying the agreed price still turns out inferior
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Ayodeoba: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Albert0011:
I been dey like viewing center before.
Ever since one Liverpool fan burst Real Madrid fan head for UCL final last season.
I prefer to watch my match quietly at home grin

Thank God Gotv is showing EPL mostly these days.
Shout out to all the Man United fans here.
pls which channel does gotv shows premiership?
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by phemmyfour: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2022
obembet:
All over the world football is the most popular sport, with many supporters following their teams in different competitions. However, not all of them do it the same way or in the same places.

Some fans prefer viewing center despite having cable at home with subscription while some prefer to watch football alone.

So my great Nairalander, I believe we have many football lovers on this great platform.

Which place do enjoying watching football?

Source: obembet

Used to be viewing centre until I was detained by the security watch in my street for night crawling. Now I prefer to watch at home

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Khaysee: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Badadvisor:

Mahn is this really original?
I need 100% original man u jersey. Own 4 but after paying the agreed price still turns out inferior

Kindly Dm on whatapps sir

Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Ayodeoba: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Albert0011:

Yap.
which channel
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Peaceagain: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Alone is key. I love to listen to the commentary
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
internationalman:
What's the fun in watching opposing team thrashed if I can not torture its fans with banter.

Opposing fans dey avoid me for viewing center like the stuff below.
loool. Bro huhh no be We-Re-Pe be that abi na my eye dey do shakashiki?

That thing do my big bro shegey that year walahi���
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Albert0011(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ayodeoba:
which channel

Channel 31
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Albert0011(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ayodeoba:
pls which channel does gotv shows premiership?

Channel 31 but not all the time.
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by Kennyprince: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2022
At the bar.

There comes the balance: not too noisy not too boring and with a bottle of liquor to go with, this can be fun
Re: Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
At home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soccer Stars Project Holds Screening In Anambra With 142 / Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant / Xavi Becomes Head Coach Of Al Sadd, Qatari Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.