Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others (43929 Views)

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by tunapawizzy: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
corike:
those castigating Esther Ajayi should read luke 7;4-7
what are u even attempting to defend..do u even understand what she said towards the end..she said " a lot of u are saying he is a tout, he is a killer, he is this he is that, you that you are not a killer and a tout, what is ur account balance" ......do u know the real meaning of that
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by tunapawizzy: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
optm:
What a shame. These are the people that make a mess of christianity
shes making a mess of her brand of christianity. There is a God who reigns supreme over affairs of men. Religion was created by men as a means to help man serve God, christianity cannot be wrong because of a variant that practices the religion with odious values...same for islam.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by deebrownneymar: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Here is the moment Esther Ajayi praised Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo for his support to her ministry as she celebrates one year anniversary of Love Of Christ church in Lagos
She said some people accuse him of being a tout, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.
According to her, he joins her prayer sessions diligently and gave 4 cows and several millions to the anniversary celebration while Christians and members hold back their money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkxaUDnSBiE

the love of money sha. Money driven ministries
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by tunapawizzy: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Doyou2019:

You almost sound like you adore him grin

Pray tell, would you call me a nice guy, if I didn't smoke or drink, but violently extorted you daily on Lagos roads, and on the word of my godfather, intimidate you at the polls in a bid to help rig elections for him?
Would you admire me then if I went to churches with blood money from these dirty dealings and bought the Oluso aguntan abi woli some cows and chickens?
grin
it would be bad for you to do that. because he already told you, HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE. Only his idol should be forgiven for his ills, as long as he doesnt smoke and brings cows and millions to religious leaders

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by tunapawizzy: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
hush15:

This woman is beginning to disappoint me truly. Do she even know the level of exploitation this guy is involved in? Here is a woman who alleges claim she is called by God praising a man who robs Peter to pay Paul. What a materialistic world!!!

So sad but only you Almighty God knows the deep dark hearts of men.
she said you that you are not a tout and killer, what is your account balance. Can you just imagine that. that statement alone says a lot about who she is
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
tunapawizzy:

what are u even attempting to defend..do u even understand what she said towards the end..she said " a lot of u are saying he is a tout, he is a killer, he is this he is that, you that you are not a killer and a tout, what is ur account balance" ......do u know the real meaning of that

the man the jews came to jesus wasnt a good man either must have even killed and jailed some them but his generous act earned him that ,but my assertions were based on what he did for Esther church and her commendations not his characters
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by tunapawizzy: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Treasure17:
See how a supposed pastor eulogising a well known hooligan and went as far as downgrading her church members because of money. It's not her fault anyway, I blame those with herd mentality in her church. Everything have been monetized in this country above values.
weytin poverty go cause ehn...cant u hear the chant/loud noise by the crowd when she said oluomo gave 4 cows.....can u just imagine. someone extorts public transport drivers, public transport drivers in turn charges you high fare thereby complicating ur economic state. you are there hailing him because he donated cow and gave u millions to buy tomatoes to cook the cow....A lot of Nigerians deserve Nigerian leaders
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by tunapawizzy: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
corike:

the man the jews came to jesus wasnt a good man either must have even killed and jailed some them but his generous act earned him that ,but my assertions were based on what he did for Esther church and her commendations not his characters
that's the real point, the reverend commended him for his donations to the church, she should have left it at that. She then went ahead to say, u call him killer, u call him tout, u that u are not a killer or tout what is ur account balance. lets even leave the personality of oluomo out of this, That in bold is totally irresponsible for any human being to say, not to talk of a leader or a religious leader.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
tunapawizzy:

that's the real point, the reverend commended him for his donations to the church, she should have left it at that. She then went ahead to say, u call him killer, u call him tout, u that u are not a killer or tout what is ur account balance. lets even leave the personality of oluomo out of this, That in bold is totally irresponsible for any human being to say, not to talk of a leader or a religious leader.

you are right on that she went a bit far

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Temi2468: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

For Christian pastors,it's all about the money,they are so deluded.
Once you have the money,you can shut the pastor's mouth,they serve money than they serve their god.

Be you a criminal, serial murderer,just buy me a cow with some money then you become innocent,lol

You can still humbly edit your comment. It's not too late. Though, I don't know if there are Muslim Pastors, etc.

For some Christian pastors...

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Wow. So it all boils down to the money now Reverend mother. What a shock.

You got the message wrong bro. Read pls read then use your grey matter to interprete what she is saying.

When you are giver God promotes you. Bible says "charity/given covereth multitude of sin"

Nigeria we were born to was a Nigeria where no barrier between religion but buhari came and destroyed it and what we want now is someone who will unify and bring Nigerias back to those days not a separatist sympathiser, a tribal and religion bigot, not a man with arsonist supporters, not a man his supporters are lousy with smelly mouths insulting everyone ok.

Boko Haram attacked church and destroyed it same Shetima gave the church over N100 million to rebuild it, a church was attacked in Owo scores died same Muslim Tinubu and Atiku donated millions, visited the town and send representative pls till this moment did the self acclaimed christain called obi came to Owo? Did he even condoled with them? Did he even condemned it? Hell No and to you you now expect Owo people to shouting obi baa? It's not done.

Bro give and God will promote you I don't like Oluomo but he has helped so may people pls name one person under this heaven that rose to somebody in life through obi just name one person?

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Doyou2019: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
tunapawizzy:

it would be bad for you to do that. because he already told you, HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE. Only his idol should be forgiven for his ills, as long as he doesnt smoke and brings cows and millions to religious leaders

grin grin

I see what you did there.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by shegun4sur: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Wow. So it all boils down to the money now Reverend mother. What a shock.

Reverend bastard
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by shegun4sur: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
She said some people accuse him of being a r, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.
According to her, he joins her prayer sessions diligently and gave 4 cows and several millions to the anniversary celebration while Christians and members hold back their money.

And she's some people's pastor o

Pathetic !

See how she's mocking her members while praising and celebrating a known scoundrel.

Sadly some professors and well read people maybe her members calling her mummy grin

I mean I mean I mean
This world no balanze

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by sharpwriter(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
sukkot:
ahhhh Oga mi O ya mi lenu ni grin grin
Uunhn... ilé ayé lẹ rí yẹn o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by ATTAH012(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Well,, church is a business,,, d church shld b investigate n search,, whether guns n cutlass Wil b hindin Der
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by klawaaa: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
OMG, there was a country!
StagethemTVee:
Here is the moment Esther Ajayi praised Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo for his support to her ministry as she celebrates one year anniversary of Love Of Christ church in Lagos
She said some people accuse him of being a tout, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkxaUDnSBiE

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Wwwq: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2022
grin
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Thomasankara(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Trade union boss

People go dey act like say drivers and Okada riders no be human being

[/color] grin cheesy ;Dwhat are u trying to proof[color=#770077]
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by hedonido: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
emmaodet:

My brother, all these churches of a thing are something else.
The church I attend at home, the pastor always call my wife regularly when he got close to me and knows the job I do.
Always chatting with me regularly and calling.
In my own little way, I do support the church and get him things once in a while but it seems it is not enough.
He feels I can do more than what I am doing.
2 years ago, yahooboys and forex guys(these guys are still coded scammers anyway) took over the church. Started donating in millions and the pastor started using them to boast.
One of his PA Abi papa’s boys told me papa has forgotten we the married and working class because we all struggle to finance the church activities and programs.
He doesn’t call me again nor my wife. During my child’s naming, he barely used 20th a to finish the program. It was as if he was forced to come sef.
A year lasted, most of those boys crashed, forex flopped etc. He has nobody to turn to than start doing damage control with us but No, I am long gone.
Didn’t give him the attention he needed. Only do what I can afford the church and that’s all.
One thing I noticed about most of these pastors is that they are very envious and jealous of any member doing better than them. To them, they have to be the best why members follow.
You better not be richer, use better car and house than your pastor else he would be using you as an example of a member that God has blessed but not using it for God.
My pastor and family traveled to Dubai for vacation. Everybody was happy that papa enjoyed Dubai. He came back and started telling stories about how Dubai is beautiful blah blah blah while the members were quiet listening to his stories.
They love that. That attention. Everybody must focus on them and what they say. No any other person or member.
Sent his 2 kids to one of the best secondary schools in Nigeria - I think America school or so that will make it easy to further in US. The kids speak fluent phonetic English.
That is what they want. To have the best.
Early this year he was complaining bitterly about how members are not turning up for a fund raising in the church for a project they wanted to do. Started saying despite the big big cars parked at the car park, we are not contributing enough.
In my mind I was like, must it always be about you and your church? Must it?

Based on all you've narrated, one wonders why exactly you are still attending the church? Them don spiritually lock you inside there?

I really wonder how so many of you are easily held by the jugular by these charlatans.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by iamrealdeji(m): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
wolesmile:
Hypocrisy everywhere.
I ain't referring to the Woman of God. I am referring to most of the comments.
Corporate Executives steal money, then make huge donations to religious groups. We praise them. We glorify them. Politicians, confirmed looters of our national treasury, make donations to churches and mosques, we hail them for being generous. But we all know these set of people, especially the Politicians, must have terminated some people's life/destinies to get to the positions they are.
I have met MC Oluomo at several functions. This guy, I got to know, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. And he warns his boys all the time not to engage in these vices. And when it comes to making donations to religious groups and activities, I doff my hat for that man.
Yes,that's true. He has never even stared at a lady's bum,he lost his virginity on his wedding night people were just lying he kills,he has never even touched a gun,he has never even visited babalawo because he's a good Muslim. MC Oluomo made his money from numerous businesses and he got his capital by working so hard,he has never collected any money from any politician,he has never drink or smoke. He's just a gentle philanthropist who made his money legally from hardwork
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nezzjnr: 4:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Mozegee:
You may call him Agboro way no go school, remember all his children are schooling in abroad. One thing i have noticed about this guy,he is a cheerful giver,tell me one reason while he will ever lack,he can't lack,because he is touching the life of People. I tap from your MC Oluoma
Oluwa ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nezzjnr: 4:47am On Sep 07, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Yes,that's true. He has never even stared at a lady's bum,he lost his virginity on his wedding night people were just lying he kills,he has never even touched a gin,he has never even visited babalawo because he's a good Muslim. MC Oluomk made his money from numerous businesses and he got his capital by working so hard,he has never collected any money from any politician,he has never drink or smoke. He's just a gentle philanthropist who made his money legally from hardwork
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by SisterFire(f): 6:05am On Sep 07, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Yes,that's true. He has never even stared at a lady's bum,he lost his virginity on his wedding night people were just lying he kills,he has never even touched a gin,he has never even visited babalawo because he's a good Muslim. MC Oluomk made his money from numerous businesses and he got his capital by working so hard,he has never collected any money from any politician,he has never drink or smoke. He's just a gentle philanthropist who made his money legally from hardwork
...my dear good reply to the little dumb soul I thought was wise before

And you dull soul wolesmile see how little you can go , I can never trust a Yoruba man in my life not after Dare I helped ( pick from hunger ) was caught wishing death to all igbos and you were caught supporting pastor remintinubu and MC oluomo wishing igbos death .
Their is a repercussions for making sisterfire angry you know.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by sukkot: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2022
sharpwriter:

Uunhn... ilé ayé lẹ rí yẹn o
abi ooo ile aye ti weird gan ooo grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by wolesmile(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...my dear good reply to the little dumb soul I thought was wise before

And you dull soul wolesmile see how little you can go , I can never trust a Yoruba man in my life not after Dare I helped ( pick from hunger ) was caught wishing death to all igbos and you were caught supporting pastor remintinubu and MC oluomo wishing igbos death .
Their is a repercussions for making sisterfire angry you know.
Initially I wanted to respond to some misrepresentations here. But I thought better of it.
One thing, though. Saying I respect MC Oluomo's philanthropy doesn't mean I admire how he made his money. I don't. I still maintain that most people we glorify as saints are worse than these ones we condemn.
I won't say much here, darling. I won't say anything now. You said I am a dull soul. Thanks for that. It means you don't even know me. Check my signature again. That "Eye of the Gods" is no joke.
You said somewhere that I know what offending you means. But do you know what it means to offend me? You're a goddess godde
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Cordenify(m): 1:38am On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by SisterFire(f): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2022
wolesmile:

Initially I wanted to respond to some misrepresentations here. But I thought better of it.
One thing, though. Saying I respect MC Oluomo's philanthropy doesn't mean I admire how he made his money. I don't. I still maintain that most people we glorify as saints are worse than these ones we condemn.
I won't say much here, darling. I won't say anything now. You said I am a dull soul. Thanks for that. It means you don't even know me. Check my signature again. That "Eye of the Gods" is no joke.
You said somewhere that I know what offending you means. But do you know what it means to offend me? You're a goddess godde
...your soul is diminishing at the speed of light and their is no end to it .
And who do we call saint ? Didn't I tell u that all politicians are extremely evil and wicked ? We go for lesser in wickedness to be able to reduce pains !
You go about supporting tinubu upon his evils where is ur sense of humanity?
Your soul has lose little light u got from my thread ,you can answer eye of supreme god of universe it dosent change the fact that you have set ur foot in part of Religious wickedness.
Ask urself if Fela anukpulapo kuti( the only winged h-god Honorable enough to open ur cursed eyes) was alive will he support tinubu or hamper on the need to give igbos sense of belonging since they aren't allowed to leave Nigeria ?
Wolesmile it's painful someone from my thread will love wicked inequality on anyone, When I get angry karma punishing me goes for who made me angry deals with him or her and back to me .
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by SisterFire(f): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2022
wolesmile:

... Humans with zero brain and dull soul light does tribalism and you are one of these sects . Eye of a god to flatter ur empty soul full of hate and discrimination . No higher soul engages in what u engage , And you dare threanten me wolesmile cheesy ? So is dare threatens me too . You dull souls from the west don't know whom I am and that's ur ill luck
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by HolyMan12: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...your soul is diminishing at the speed of light and their is no end to it .
And who do we call saint ? Didn't I tell u that all politicians are extremely evil and wicked ? We go for lesser in wickedness to be able to reduce pains !
You go about supporting tinubu upon his evils where is ur sense of humanity?
Your soul has lose little light u got from my thread ,you can answer eye of supreme god of universe it dosent change the fact that you have set ur foot in part of Religious wickedness.
Ask urself if Fela anukpulapo kuti( the only winged h-god Honorable enough to open ur cursed eyes) was alive will he support tinubu or hamper on the need to give igbos sense of belonging since they aren't allowed to leave Nigeria ?
Wolesmile it's painful someone from my thread will love wicked inequality on anyone, When I get angry karma punishing me goes for who made me angry deals with him or her and back to me .
Akuza Sars is coming back cool
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by SisterFire(f): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2022
HolyMan12:
Akuza Sars is coming back cool
who is he
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by HolyMan12: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2022
SisterFire:
who is he
he is CSP James Nwafor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church / Nigerian Prophet Gives 2015 Prophecies, / I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.