Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others (43930 Views)

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by fredoooooo: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2022
If you don't like it kee yaself .
Hold ya churches and pastor responsible in ya state
Eko lo n pe bi .

2 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by oglalasioux(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2022
I'll never go to church.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2022
Caffeine:

You're assuming that CAN is in a position to say which church is true and which isn't

The nominees would be on approval by public Christian nomination while a water down by the leaders of the major echelons of christianity..

There is a need to curb the escalation of everyone being a pastor for the wrong motives.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Hanndye: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2022
All this end time pastors sha.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Eriokanmi: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Wow. So it all boils down to the money now Reverend mother. What a shock.
Don't be shocked. Remember the bible says, not all that say Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of God? That you are gifted to cast out demons and perform miracles isn't a visa ti heaven. Its a free gift from God who gives freely irrespective of background or race. But they shall all give account of how well they used the gift and their deeds before God. Those who twist the bible to suit their evil deeds too will be judged.

Amazingly, most of these men or women of God aren't recognised by God as His.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by franchasofficia: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2022
Celestial Church is not a true Church of Christ na, its a rebranded Yoruba ifa worshippers house, who no know before now?

Cele that see vision, use live animals for sacrifices and go to river to carry out whatever, is that one a Christ Church? NO!

Cele people know what they are worshipping na. No be only Church, na Babalawo house.

Do they join white garment Church with clear eyes?

Cele Churches are for people who want to consult Babalawo in the guise of going to Church. Cele no be Church, na ifa house where gullible Christians and ifa believers go for spiritual help via traditional African religion disguised as Church
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2022
So if the devil donates to you or your Ministry he becomes a saint? Anyway that's APC format, no matter how corrupt you are, if you join APC, all your sins are automatically forgiven and forgotten
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by franchasofficia: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2022
oglalasioux:
I'll never go to church.
Please that is a Celestial Church not the real Church founded under the principles of our Lord Jesus Christ, so don't let them kill your faith.

Celestial Churches are not real Church, they mix ifa worship with some Church doctrines to deceive gullible Christians into taking them as Church.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by babavik: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Here is the moment Esther Ajayi praised Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo for his support to her ministry as she celebrates one year anniversary of Love Of Christ church in Lagos
She said some people accuse him of being a tout, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.
According to her, he joins her prayer sessions diligently and gave 4 cows and several millions to the anniversary celebration while Christians and members hold back their money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkxaUDnSBiE

grin grin
Its all about the money.

Nobody cares about the soul. Even if the heart isn't beating for Christ Jesus.

Just bring your money no matter how you got it, you can be "cleansed" and God? "Bribed".
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by OLOKOESHIN: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Yes
Go and get money smalley

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by KingAzubuike(f): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2022
Very embarrassing intro. I can see the embarrassment in oluomos eyes. First by calling him omo mi nie , omo yii publicly. A lot of yorubas see it as derogatory and embarrassing when such statement is made publicly . Secondly was reminding everyone he is a killer and lout. She needed not to make that statement.

Anyways, pastors worship money. Its no surprise if you go to any church, the pastor will frolick around the richest members and give them some level of respect.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Dayvidblue: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2022
wolesmile:
Hypocrisy everywhere.
I ain't referring to the Woman of God. I am referring to most of the comments.
Corporate Executives steal money, then make huge donations to religious groups. We praise them. We glorify them. Politicians, confirmed looters of our national treasury, make donations to churches and mosques, we hail them for being generous. But we all know these set of people, especially the Politicians, must have terminated some people's life/destinies to get to the positions they are.
I have met MC Oluomo at several functions. This guy, I got to know, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. And he warns his boys all the time not to engage in these vices. And when it comes to making donations to religious groups and activities, I doff my hat for that man.
He neither drinks nor smokes, I guess we should beautify him already and next declare him a Saint.
Incoherent bull shit.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Rayjnr: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2022
hedonido:
You can imagine. I only blame the fools who take these charlatans seriously. Reverend my foot.

But if the reverend carry Peter obi go meet those people now she will be real reverend abi??

2 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Lampy336: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Its good to be generous.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Christistruth00: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
She said some people accuse him of being a r, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.
According to her, he joins her prayer sessions diligently and gave 4 cows and several millions to the anniversary celebration while Christians and members hold back their money.

And she's some people's pastor o

Pathetic !

See how she's mocking her members while praising and celebrating a known scoundrel.

Sadly some professors and well read people maybe her members calling her mummy grin

Association of Yoruba Ogboni Cult members masquerading as Pastors and Christians

Rev Esther must be a very high ranking Ogboni ,

The Oluwo’s Of West Africa, Ooni and Obasanjo are even there

Jesus Christ our Gentle Redeemer and Saviour is Truly the Glorious Prince Of Peace

In the days of Prophet Elijah fire would have fallen from Heaven and the rest would have long been History

Sikiratu Sindodo the Nollywood actress ex Wife Of Oluomo has been Testifying up and down , how but for God’s Mercy and Grace

the heavy Juju In Oluomo’s House almost killed her and left her ill for a very long time

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Solofresh2: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2022
Am not surprised at all because this is not newto me.Trust nobody.
Even Adeboye,Oyedepo and this deeper life owner,kumuyi are not saints

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by SocialJustice: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
She said some people accuse him of being a r, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.

And she's some people's pastor o

Pathetic !

See how she's mocking her members while praising and celebrating a known scoundrel.

Sadly some professors and well read people maybe her members calling her mummy grin
Nigeria is gone. But we will strive to liberate our country.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2022
WE NEED PROPER LAUNDRY IN THIS COUNTRY FOR THINGS TO RE-SET RIGHT. angryAND THAT LAUNDRY NEEDS TO START FROM MORAL INSTITUTIONS. THE MORAL INSTITUTIONS ARE NOW BANKS OF CORRUPTION INSTEAD OF BEING BANK OF MORAL UPRIGHTNESS.
NIGERIA NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP FROM BAD LEADERS' CRIMINAL BEHAVIOURS BEING COPIED BY THE IMPATIENT YOUTHS OF TODAY.

NIGERIA OF TODAY IS FULL OF SHITT BAD LEADERS WITH BAD EXAMPLE LIFESYLES.THEY ARE THE ONES SHOWING-OFF CRIMINAL LIFESTYLES AND QUESTIONABLE RICHES THAT INFLUENCE YOUTHS NEGATIVELY WITH DESPIRATION FOR ILLICIT RICHES BY SCAMS AND UNRULY ACTS.
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE HINDERING NIGERIA SPIRITUALLY FROM PROGRESSING,ESCALATING CORRUPT RICHES ,BY PROMOTING ILLICIT RICHES AND UNGODLY BEHAVIOURS IN THEIR PLATFORMS. AND PEOPLE LIKE THIS WOMAN ARE THE CHIEF CULPRITS DESTROYING MORAL FABRIC OF NIGERIA,THEY EXHUALT QUESTIONABLE RICHES OVER GOOD VIRTUES. THIS WOMAN SERIOUSLY SUFFERS FROM POVERTY OF THE MIND.
POVERTY OF THE MIND IS WORSE THAN FINANCIAL LACK AS WE CAN DEDUCE FROM THAT LOUSY COMMENT SHE MADE. angry
because YOU DONT HAVE SO MUCH MONEY DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD SELL YOUR SOUL TO SATAN TO GET RICH.
IT'S A SHOW OF SHAME AND CONTINUOUS DANCE OF PROMOTING EVIL BY ALL THESE COMMERCIAL CHURCHES DOING THIS SHITT WITH THEIR LEADERS AS MASSENGERS OF SOME SORTS OF NEGATIVE THINGS... angryDEM GO TIRE IFSHA. undecided
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Danniedpastor(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2022
I've never taken her seriously.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Doyou2019: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2022
wolesmile:
Hypocrisy everywhere.
Corporate Executives steal money, then make huge donations to religious groups. We praise them. We glorify them. Politicians, confirmed looters of our national treasury, make donations to churches and mosques, we hail them for being generous. But we all know these set of people, especially the Politicians, must have terminated some people's life/destinies to get to the positions they are.
I have met MC Oluomo at several functions. This guy, I got to know, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. And he warns his boys all the time not to engage in these vices. And when it comes to making donations to religious groups and activities, I doff my hat for that man.
You almost sound like you adore him grin

Pray tell, would you call me a nice guy, if I didn't smoke or drink, but violently extorted you daily on Lagos roads, and on the word of my godfather, intimidate you at the polls in a bid to help rig elections for him?
Would you admire me then if I went to churches with blood money from these dirty dealings and bought the Oluso aguntan abi woli some cows and chickens?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Teejay13(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Apparently, church is now business. You get recognized according to the levels of financial support you give to the ministry
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Arysexy(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2022
In the presence of God, you are bowing to mere mortals. SMH! Remind me what worship entails again

The so called prophetes can defend a known cultist for all I care, its all about the cows and money he gives you for spiritual fortifications.

Do we consider these ones as Christians or traditionalists disguising as Christians.

Dig under that altar and see many buried skulls and life cows

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by asamaigho(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2022
from day one i knew something was off abt this women.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by hedonido: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Rayjnr:

But if the reverend carry Peter obi go meet those people now she will be real reverend abi??

Don't expose your foolishness. Mumu.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2022
What u don’t understand is far much than what u seem to understand
wolesmile:
Hypocrisy everywhere.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by georgeakins: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2022
Only Ibos hate Oluomo, not because he is a union leader. It is because he is better and more popular than all the union leaders in Ibo land put together.

They always hate successful people who are not Ibos.

Just the way they hate Dangote, Otedola, Tinubu, Awolowo, Oshinbajo, Fashola, etc.
It is in their DNA. We still remember their evil coup in Jan 1966.

The fake love displayed towards GEJ was because they were able to exploit his naivety.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nature33: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2022
some churches are for d rich.where wicked & evil pipo are recognized & honoured. forgetting dat God does not live in d Church, but in our heart.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by holluwizzy: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Make we try and serve God and not man.

Coz at the end, na God I get transaction with for heaven and em go play u ur tape from A to Z
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Rayjnr: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2022
hedonido:

Don't expose your foolishness. Mumu.

Mean while you are the worst gullible fool

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by helicoptarr: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2022
Esseite:
She is indirectly saying.... "No matter what you are in the eyes of the public, as long as you donate to my church handsomely, we dont care and you deserve to sest amongst kings"....

I think CAN should design a large emblem of dignity made of pure Gold and diamonds, which can only be bestowed by the leaders of the topmost section of christianity collectively. On approval by a poll public christisn nomination. It should only be given to dignified and approved men/women of God. This would serve as a sign of approval alongside weed of every Tom dick and harry parading as men/women of God.

Very disturbing but everyome already has all the revelations and spiritual encouragements that they need to come to Christ, regardless of the distractions and detractors and manipulations.

Jesus knows His sheep and His sheep kmow Him; and they follow Him.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Johel(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Here is the moment Esther Ajayi praised Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo for his support to her ministry as she celebrates one year anniversary of Love Of Christ church in Lagos
She said some people accuse him of being a tout, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkxaUDnSBiE

because of money she's praising an evil one...Clearly Esther Ajayi is a woman of doom...Money is her own god.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church / Nigerian Prophet Gives 2015 Prophecies, / I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.