Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him (48645 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Malian Miner Denies Ownership Of Building, Urges Investigation / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / Lagos Shuts Christ Embassy, Mosques, Hotels, Other Churches Over Noise Pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Which means he's not as rich as I thought. Poor thing!
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Acidosis(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
You don't own anything but somehow, you're richer than Osun state? You don't own anything but you were able to afford N100m nomination form and $20k delegates' fees? You comfortably paid over 40m each to Kaduna and Ondo state just recently despite being out of government since 2007?

You don't have to explain anything, sir. Nigerian politicians really do not own any asset in their name. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by 2tpick: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

SENSIBLE folks knows it is foolishness for a man to support a renowned FAILURE for a second time in office despite the fact he failed the first time...Telling us you intends to continue with the "GOOD WORKS" of Buhari is the same as telling us that what we witnessed during Buhari's regime is child's play to what we will see in his time..

BATians want us to dissociate BAT from buhari's failure but attribute Fashola, Ambrose and sanwo olu's successes and achievements to BAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Alpharey: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Another PM Express news for Nyamiris to masturbate on.

A cursed fellow was telling me OBI will win in the south west because the yoruba christians will vote for Peter. And the "Liberal and woke'' yoruba muslim will vote for Peter too. Leaving the other "extreme" muslims to share their vote between Tinubu, Atiku.

Lols.

Alice in wonderland dreamy doomed political analyses. Let it be known, to you and your tribal bigot religion divider Igbo brothers that we in the SOUTH WEST are ONE. United before politics.

The Muslims also don't know of any liberal or woke ones. We are all slaves of Allah(All praises be to Him). We are one. Stop trying to divide us just as you lots are scattered all over the place without any significant political influence of your own. Trying to drag, divide, and turn people against each other.

Take your stupid confusion creating ideology and strategy away because it is bound to fail.

Nonsense children of hate. Causing problems for people everywhere while their region is drowning in extreme poverty and riddled with unrepentant corrupt leaders. Face your South East , we will deal with ours.

You sound like a poor rat
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by 2tpick: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
LyfeJennings:

U think the North will vote for Obi
lmao
OBI CAN NEVER EVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
He had the chance but his campaign is filled with Hate
Obi wey dey incite religious and ethnic violence
Going to the church to campaign and leaving Muslims and Traditionalist out of it.
Thinking election ends in the west and Afghan-eastern
Tinubu has done his assignment
Gone to the core north
Holds a chunk of the South
He has taken his loss with the evil, dry land filled of hatred called East
He holds a sizable number of the Niger Delta too
I laugh in Japanese
Northeners just dey look Obi laugh
The real voters are not on Social media
They can't even afford an iphone
U see those Aboki wey dey carry radio for shoulders
those farmers
They are the real voters
Obi might not even come second
Tinubu is a master strategist
He no follow anybody shout
Election go come
Una go shock
It might be the turn of the East but NOT A PETER OBI
The east has to provide someone who can unite the country
Someone like Ojukwu who can hold everyone together.
Ojukwu speaks more Yoruba than some Yorubas
He is a city boy
that's the type of candidate that can give Igbo their presidency not the vile lying four eyed monkey

Lolzzz

You lost me.when you mentioned Ojukwu in your submission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by bayelsaowei(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
manutdrichie:
grin
Mr Tinubu is facing a lot of questions about his source of wealth as well as his health ahead of the commencement of campaign on 28 September in line with INEC timetable and schedule of activities
the question is if he doesn't own all of these these things what then it's the source of his wealth ?

Abi him no get money again? grin
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by JAGS001(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
complexBoss12:
If you support Tinubu you must belong to one these groups:

1. Those who support Tinubu because it's a chance to gain power and loot like Buhari's relations and cronies are doing now. (These are the people that will benefit from the govt)

2. Those who support Tinubu because he is Yoruba. (Ask yourself, is the country better for the common man in the North who supported Buhari for the same reasons or are we all suffering together??)

3. Those who support Tinubu because they hate the Igbo (Lock your room, sit down alone and ask yourself "what has an Igbo person ever done to me??" These politicians divid us with ethnicity and hatred for each other because that is the only they can rule us).

I rest my case.
So you that you're supporting Peter Obi you're doing it for nothing abi?
I don't know how you people think abeg cut that nonsense off let everyone support who they want and stop behaving like you're high on something lol
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Olamilekan1555(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:

A cursed fellow was telling me OBI will win in the south west because the yoruba christians will vote for Peter. And the "Liberal and woke'' yoruba muslim will vote for Peter too. Leaving the other "extreme" muslims to share their vote between Tinubu, Atiku.

Lols.

Alice in wonderland dreamy doomed political analyses. Let it be known, to you and your tribal bigot religion divider Igbo brothers that we in the SOUTH WEST are ONE. United before politics.

The Muslims also don't know of any liberal or woke ones. We are all slaves of Allah(All praises be to Him). We are one. Stop trying to divide us just as you lots are scattered all over the place without any significant political influence of your own. Trying to drag, divide, and turn people against each other.

Take your stupid confusion creating ideology and strategy away because it is bound to fail.

Nonsense children of hate. Causing problems for people everywhere while their region is drowning in extreme poverty and riddled with unrepentant corrupt leaders. Face your South East , we will deal with ours.

OGA!!!!!!!!!! What is the different between you and the people you are trying to correct or make a point? you have no bases at all, just to let you know that you can not separate religion from Nigeria politics in as much as you brother in your religion believe that killing Christians is the only way to make heaven and meet their 7 virgin women we can not trust you guys, just to let you know before you start thinking that am an Igbo guy, am a Yoruba guy to the last blood but i loss interest in your religions and any point you want to make. why is it that your brothers that are killing people ( Unknown gun men) never enter in mosques to kill the worshipers? why is it that your candidate Tinubu decide to go for Muslims-Muslims Ticket is there no Christian he can pick? this is to show the level of hatred that you guys have for Christians but the painful part of it is that we never attack you guys or offend you guys in anyway than we choose to be a Christians which i believe is a right that everyone has in every Nation except your brothers country? the funnest things is that you guys never for once condemn the killing of other religion to the extend that one national Muslims leader in Abuja support the killing of Deborah in Kaduna so think about it, what kind of knowledge will that kind of leader will be passing. The most important thing is that you guys needs to stop using Obi to sell your candidate, if you want to sell your candidate kindly tell us what he has done? how he intend to solve Nigeria issues? and please remember that dollar due effect our standard of living before anyone tell me that he is not worry about dollar rate cause my salary will be paid in naira.

Thank you

Best Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by LyfeJennings(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
2tpick:

Lolzzz

You lost me.when you mentioned Ojukwu in your submission.

Forget civil war
Ojukwu was more Nigerian than an average Nigerian
He grew in Lagos
Speaks Yoruba very well
I think he understands Hausa too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by 2tpick: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Forget civil war
Ojukwu was more Nigerian than an average Nigerian
He grew in Lagos
Speaks Yoruba very well
I think he understands Hausa too

So u will vote for rochas then?
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Abujason: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Why will anyone even be surprised that he will deny owning all of these assets. Same way he denied being part of this incompetent and corrupt APC government is the way he will deny everything we all know that is traceable to him. Soon he will deny his ancestry and claim to be from Kano State. That’s the way he plans to win election and rule Nigeria.

God forbid BAT thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Abujason: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Alpha Beta nko

And who took over the Ikosi campus of Lagos State Polytechnic and converted it into a private establishment, housing Max FM and TVC ?

He will soon come out to deny that one too. His empty headed supporters will still tell us to stop exposing his criminalities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by lhordspy: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Olamilekan1555:

OGA!!!!!!!!!! What is the different between you and the people you are trying to correct or make a point? you have no bases at all, just to let you know that you can not separate religion from Nigeria politics in as much as you brother in your religion believe that killing Christians is the only way to make heaven and meet their 7 virgin women we can not trust you guys, just to let you know before you start thinking that am an Igbo guy, am a Yoruba guy to the last blood but i loss interest in your religions and any point you want to make. why is it that your brothers that are killing people ( Unknown gun men) never enter in mosques to kill the worshipers? why is it that your candidate Tinubu decide to go for Muslims-Muslims Ticket is there no Christian he can pick? this is to show the level of hatred that you guys have for Christians but the painful part of it is that we never attack you guys or offend you guys in anyway than we choose to be a Christians which i believe is a right that everyone has in every Nation except your brothers country? the funnest things is that you guys never for once condemn the killing of other religion to the extend that one national Muslims leader in Abuja support the killing of Deborah in Kaduna so think about it, what kind of knowledge will that kind of leader will be passing. The most important thing is that you guys needs to stop using Obi to sell your candidate, if you want to sell your candidate kindly tell us what he has done? how he intend to solve Nigeria issues? and please remember that dollar due effect our standard of living before anyone tell me that he is not worry about dollar rate cause my salary will be paid in naira.

Thank you

Best Regards

Goodevening to you brother(if you are truly yoruba).

I got your feedback.

First of all, you mentioned me not been different from those people i was correcting up there. But let me make you understand something. Do you know i was once a strong PO supporter.?? Everything changes when his people started attacking everyone, saying lot of deaming things to we the southwesterners. I mean, you began to wonder if this people have elders at home to correct them. Before this election online war started, before the igbos started this campaign of hate. I put it to you, tell me if am wrong. Have you ever caught or sees any Southwesterners using derogatory words in a political space. NEVER. They started it, people like me are just trying to reply them in their own pattern. Because i cant stand and watch someone call a yoruba elderstate man a drug dealer, a old fool, pissing in his body, shaky shaky papa. It is entirely wrong. I dont know if you have the heart to take it. But i dont.

Secondly, you says the muslim like killing christians because of 7 virgins to make heaven. Please tell me what verse and chapter you saw and read it in the QURAN. That is a gross allegation.Desist from it.

Thirdly, you say you hate muslim because they kill. Let me tell you, every religion, tribe and race all have their own extremist. Are the first set of christians, The olden days brutal crusaders are they muslims??... What about the KKK, the united state racist group that kills tens of thousands of black people, are they muslims?? .... The unknown gunmen in the east, are they muslim??

I will never take it easy on people who called nigeria a zoo, and the same people want to be president of same zoo? Brother leave religious sentiment aside, think am. Their tenure will be worse than the one of Abacha. It will be a disaster.

Thank you.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by anonimi: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
seunmsg:
The above is very true. The entire lekki corridor was a pile of garbage as at 1999. In fact, most parts from Lekki to Ajah were bushes with few developments. Tinubu changed everything and the Lekki corridor is now the fastest developing area in Nigeria with multi billion naira investment in property and businesses.

If we ask Peter Obi to show us the business and private areas he developed from scratch to a huge prosperous community when he was governor, his supporters will start abusing us.

You don’t have to like Tinubu to acknowledge his brilliance and accomplishments. He’s the best brain by far in the presidential contest and that’s why people like us are queuing behind him. With him as president, a Nigeria with shared prosperity is guaranteed.

Without lies and propaganda like this one above, ThiefNuibu is just an ordinary rogue and criminal like that agbero MC Oluomo.

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by babajero(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Lols.

Are you sure you consulted MURIC before commenting?
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by sonofthunder: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Were we expecting him to accept? No, because if he does, the next question will be "how did you get the money "?
And his answer will be, "ewa, garri, cassava and agbado
Nothing coherent at all

Why request for the truth if you are not honest enough to accept it?
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by LyfeJennings(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
2tpick:

So u will vote for rochas then?

I mean if they field Okorocha,
and there are no other contestants that I like
I SURELY WILL
Okorocha isn't a bigot or tribalists
He speaks Hausa and Yoruba
He's mingled with all other major tribes
He don't come across like the type who would work based on religion or ethnicity
I hope U know he is also a strong high ranking member of ROF (Reformed Ogboni Fratenity) and I think he's also a mason..
Hes on many other socio cultural club.
Unlike Peter Obi.....
NOT YET
NOT NOW
PETER OBI CAN AND WILL NEVER GOVERN NIGERIA STATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Dayvidblue: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Lols.

You accused Igbos of bigotry but your write up is filled with bigotry, Now your problems are very complex, you are a hypocrite, bigot and Islamic fundamentalist.
You are irredeemable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by DukeofUmueri247: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
2tpick:

BATians want us to dissociate BAT from buhari's failure but attribute Fashola, Ambrose and sanwo olu's successes and achievements to BAT
I tire ooo
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by MotiveU(f): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
complexBoss12:
If you support Tinubu you must belong to one these groups:

1. Those who support Tinubu because it's a chance to gain power and loot like Buhari's relations and cronies are doing now. (These are the people that will benefit from the govt)

2. Those who support Tinubu because he is Yoruba. (Ask yourself, is the country better for the common man in the North who supported Buhari for the same reasons or are we all suffering together??)

3. Those who support Tinubu because they hate the Igbo (Lock your room, sit down alone and ask yourself "what has an Igbo person ever done to me??" These politicians divid us with ethnicity and hatred for each other because that is the only they can rule us).

I rest my case.
You spoke the truth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Alpha Beta nko

And who took over the Ikosi campus of Lagos State Polytechnic and converted it into a private establishment, housing Max FM and TVC ?

Elo fokan bale we go answer all unah questions

Not for you to believe but for you to be aware so if you try nonsense October 1st you go see anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Were we expecting him to accept? No, because if he does, the next question will be "how did you get the money "?
And his answer will be, "ewa, garri, cassava and agbado
Nothing coherent at all

Politics apart people know the truth if you dont
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by plaindealer: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
The funny irony about Tinubu owning everything is the fact that if true, Tinubu is the largest private employer in Nigeria, it means hundreds of thousands of Nigeria are putting food on the Table via Tinubu and his businesses and acumen.

The more I read these funny stories, the more I love Asiwaju Tinubu, the great Jagaban of the Universe.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by maestroferddi: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Parachoko:
Tell me the major infrastructure that was embarked on in Lagos state between 1990 and 1999 by the State Governors.
I have no time for people who cannot think objectively to save their lives like you.

Buba Marwa entered national consciousness during his stint as the governor of Lagos...

Maybe you were not yet born when he held sway...
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ElSudani: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Defending APC actually makes you guys look stewpid, how can accuse Obi of not making suggestion for the present government when he is not in the APC neither did he campaign for the present failure we have in government..It is incumbent on Emilokan to give ideas to the present since he was part of the cabals that brought them into power...

You don't have to be in APC or even belong to any political party to make suggestions to the government if you believe your ideas can make Nigeria a better country.
We've heard Obi saying he was keeping his ideas to himself for reasons best known to him. This is not how people who love their country think.
This are the thoughts of an opportunist trying to ride on emotions to the state house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Parachoko: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
maestroferddi:
I have no time for people who cannot think objectively to save their lives like you.

Buba Marwa entered national consciousness during his stint as the governor of Lagos...

Maybe you were not yet born when he held sway...
Nonsense upon Nonsense without any evidence to back it up.

I should just believe Marwa work without you listing out his achievement.

Lagos was a shithole in the 90's.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by 2tpick: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
LyfeJennings:

I mean if they field Okorocha,
and there are no other contestants that I like
I SURELY WILL
Okorocha isn't a bigot or tribalists
He speaks Hausa and Yoruba
He's mingled with all other major tribes
He don't come across like the type who would work based on religion or ethnicity
I hope U know he is also a strong high ranking member of ROF (Reformed Ogboni Fratenity) and I think he's also a mason..
Hes on many other socio cultural club.
Unlike Peter Obi.....
NOT YET
NOT NOW
PETER OBI CAN AND WILL NEVER GOVERN NIGERIA STATE

Your submissions are quite strange cos buhari doesnt conform to all what you listed and I believe you voted for him once or maybe twice . Anyway it's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Btw, there is a good reason rochas wont be voted in igboland and it's not based on tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Enkidu70: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
If Tinubu manage to enter that Aso Rock, it's over for Nigeria treasury o....all fuckīng over!
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by LyfeJennings(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
2tpick:

Your submissions are quite strange cos buhari doesnt conform to all what you listed and I believe you voted for him once or maybe twice . Anyway it's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Btw, there is a good reason rochas wont be voted in igboland and it's not based on tribalism.

My brother
No matter what it is
Okorocha is a better Nigerian than Peter Obi
Obi WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER IN THIS LIFETIME RULE NIGERIA
NIGERIA WILL CRUMBLE UNDER HIM
OBI WILL BE A PRESIDENT FOR IGBO AND CHRISTIANS
Life go tire ordinary citizens under Obi
The North will suffer ehnnnnn
As innnnn
The North will sooooo suffer
U think all of those military generals in the North don't know what they are doing
He can make all the noise he wants online BUT OBI WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE A PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA
SOMEONE OTHER IGBO WITH BRAINS, YES BUT OBI
N. O
N.E.V.E.R

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Qatar2022: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Lols.

Painful soul
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by barcaboi(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Alpha Beta nko

You guys will still complain abt everything. How has the ikosi affected the laspotech which is now a university by the way

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku With Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu In Throwback Photo / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos / Port Harcourt Residents Fishing On Flooded Government House Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.