Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him (48647 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Malian Miner Denies Ownership Of Building, Urges Investigation / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / Lagos Shuts Christ Embassy, Mosques, Hotels, Other Churches Over Noise Pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Qatar2022: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
ElSudani:
The owners of Oriental Hotels had to cry out when Nnamdi Kanu directed his arsonists to burn down the place. Very wicked soul.
Nnamdi kanu is so powerful, he now have power over every youth in Nigeria No matter your tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by barcaboi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
slivertongue:
Believe tinubu at your peril

Disprove with fact; there are videos to back up how island use to be. Wemco also came out to say they own it and it was even up for sale 2020.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ElSudani: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Qatar2022:

Nnamdi kanu is so powerful, he now have power over every youth in Nigeria No matter your tribe

He has control over IPOB fanatics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Qatar2022: 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
ElSudani:

He has control over IPOB fanatics.
And he came to Lagos and control you to destroy Lagos, is he not powerful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ElSudani: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Qatar2022:

And he came to Lagos and control you to destroy Lagos, is he not powerful?

Control me? Are you high on something?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by DukeofUmueri247: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
ElSudani:

You don't have to be in APC or even belong to any political party to make suggestions to the government if you believe your ideas can make Nigeria a better country.
We've heard Obi saying he was keeping his ideas to himself for reasons best known to him. This is not how people who love their country think.
This are the thoughts of an opportunist trying to ride on emotions to the state house.
Why should he give his ideas to a government that believe they are the only saint and all others are corrupt?? If you guys actually believe his ideas are important,why didn't you vote for him when he contested alongside Atiku You alongside your BAT demigod voted for a renowned failure and you expects someone who is not in the corridor of power to offer ideas to the government as if the government implemented the ones given to them...I asked again,why did BAT hide all his wonderful ideas from the same Buhari he brought upon us??
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ElSudani: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Why should he give his ideas to a government that believe they are the only saint and all others are corrupt?? If you guys actually believe his ideas are important,why didn't you vote for him when he contested alongside Atiku You alongside your BAT demigod voted for a renowned failure and you expects someone who is not in the corridor of power to offer ideas to the government as if the government implemented the ones given to them...I asked again,why did BAT hide all his wonderful ideas from the same Buhari he brought upon us??

This is how you separate people with genuine interest of Nigeria at heart and people who are just trying to grab political power. Peter Obi and his supporters sound more and more like IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by chriss100: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Emekaonline:

Those that comment here most are Ibopbians aka obidients and so they will never respond to the truth and I dont even expect any response but just to remind all Yorubas to do the needful when the time comes. We must not allow Obi or any Ipobian to near the seat of power. Never

Well done bro. Most of us read and like comments here but don’t reply/respond much. I just like to seat back, read and observe. We know their plans and we are prepared to deal with them.

We expect BAT and SANWO OLU to deal with them after the elections. We will target them where it hurts. Computer village will be relocated to kontangora (less sales and expensive shops) while Alaba would be shut down. The kotangora location is already under construction while the LASG has notified them at computer village to get ready to relocate. This will be some of the first steps taken after which more policies will come to play afterwards. I’m also confident they wouldn’t smell that seat come may 2023. Keep doing the lords work. Thanks.

BAT/SHET2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by rusher14: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Emeka, is that you?? Werey dey disguise. Stop disguising as a yoruba christian. We know who you are.

An igbo boy from the East, hiding and typing from his room under lock and key, because today is monday.

His name is even Obinna.

It is on his profile.

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by xtycool: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Another PM Express news for Nyamiris to masturbate on.

A cursed fellow was telling me OBI will win in the south west because the yoruba christians will vote for Peter. And the "Liberal and woke'' yoruba muslim will vote for Peter too. Leaving the other "extreme" muslims to share their vote between Tinubu, Atiku.

Lols.

Alice in wonderland dreamy doomed political analyses. Let it be known, to you and your tribal bigot religion divider Igbo brothers that we in the SOUTH WEST are ONE. United before politics.

The Muslims also don't know of any liberal or woke ones. We are all slaves of Allah(All praises be to Him). We are one. Stop trying to divide us just as you lots are scattered all over the place without any significant political influence of your own. Trying to drag, divide, and turn people against each other.

Take your stupid confusion creating ideology and strategy away because it is bound to fail.

Nonsense children of hate. Causing problems for people everywhere while their region is drowning in extreme poverty and riddled with unrepentant corrupt leaders. Face your South East , we will deal with ours.

I am a Christian , I'm Yoruba and I won't vote for obi, because is not capable
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by kernniejay(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tochi3:
Someone that denies his Name, his certificate, his state of origin, himself , deny everything that is associated with him including his urchins and his own people.... In the voice of " where are the coooooowwws" cheesy grin
Don't forget that he also denies his real age too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Steveabbeyly: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eyin omo igbo, e ma para yin lori pro Tinubu. ooo.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
VANITY UPON VANITY.
HUMANS ARE ROAMING SPIRITS,ONCE THE SPIRIT LEAVES THE BODY,THE BODY BCOMS UN-USE-ABLE. sadDo something good for your people while your spirit still embodies you before is too late. sad
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by blessedbanky: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Since no one owns it, I think I'm the owner.

Meanwhile, contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, SAT preparatory classes at 5 Maxwell Avenue, NTA Road Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We also conduct online tutorials for persons who live outside the city.
Contact us on 08160074676
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Perfectbeing(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
complexBoss12:
If you support Tinubu you must belong to one these groups:

1. Those who support Tinubu because it's a chance to gain power and loot like Buhari's relations and cronies are doing now. (These are the people that will benefit from the govt)

2. Those who support Tinubu because he is Yoruba. (Ask yourself, is the country better for the common man in the North who supported Buhari for the same reasons or are we all suffering together??)

3. Those who support Tinubu because they hate the Igbo (Lock your room, sit down alone and ask yourself "what has an Igbo person ever done to me??" These politicians divid us with ethnicity and hatred for each other because that is the only they can rule us).

I rest my case.
q
1. I support Tinubu because I don't want another 6 months strike like what happened in Anambra

2. I support Tinubu because I don't want to die when doctors go on strike for 13 months like they did Anambra.

3. I support Tinubu because number one and two never happened when Tinubu was Governor.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Kambols95(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lier
So which property do you truly own. I don't expect to hear the truth from Tinubu of course. The foundation of his life is laid on falsehood
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Qatar2022: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Control me? Are you high on something?
Is he not the one that give you order and you went and destroy leki tollgate
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by FILEBE(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:

A cursed fellow was telling me OBI will win in the south west because the yoruba christians will vote for Peter. And the "Liberal and woke'' yoruba muslim will vote for Peter too. Leaving the other "extreme" muslims to share their vote between Tinubu, Atiku.

Lols.

Alice in wonderland dreamy doomed political analyses. Let it be known, to you and your tribal bigot religion divider Igbo brothers that we in the SOUTH WEST are ONE. United before politics.

The Muslims also don't know of any liberal or woke ones. We are all slaves of Allah(All praises be to Him). We are one. Stop trying to divide us just as you lots are scattered all over the place without any significant political influence of your own. Trying to drag, divide, and turn people against each other.

Take your stupid confusion creating ideology and strategy away because it is bound to fail.

Nonsense children of hate. Causing problems for people everywhere while their region is drowning in extreme poverty and riddled with unrepentant corrupt leaders. Face your South East , we will deal with ours.

Hush. U are not a Muslim. A good Muslim won't say all you just said. Is that the way of the prophet?
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Nosa111(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
You want to compare Warri with lagos? Warri have nothing except the Crude oil they don’t benefit from, lagos has always been a thriving economy especially with the fact that the country has six seaports: Apapa and Tin Can in Lagos, the Onne and Port-Harcourt ports in Rivers State, the Warri Port, and the Calabar Port. But, by many accounts, only the Lagos ports are operating. And they have a border with Benin republic.

Tinubu did nothing for lagos state. Majority of the development in Lagos are companies sponsored project.
rusher14:

Tinubu was not just fortunate.

Warri was once a thriving economy.

Today nobody wants to work in Warri.

No FDI, NOTHING.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by onyeka3310: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Lols.

maggots and pigs like you are the problem we have in this country...how can any man using his head vote for old expired product like Tinubu...foools everywhere
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by 43Ronin: 12:08am On Sep 06, 2022
rusher14:

Ikoyi link bridge, Agege bridge.

Vi doesn't have bad roads but succumbs to flooding because it is literally at the water table.

London floods and so does Tokyo.

Bridges aren't the only yardstick for measuring government's effect.

Not surprised the likes of Ikpeazu continue to make a mockery of governance when the populace believe that's the barometer for good governance.

What are you talking about? Do u know the magnitude of traffic that one or 2 Bridges would solve in lagos? Do you know how many hours people who live in ikeja/ojodu/Ajao spend on iyana-oworo both going to island and returning. What about those who live in Mile 2 amuwo side down to ojo, do you know how many hours dey spend in CMS? Those from ikorodu working on the island who would rather sleep on the road than die on the waters. LASG has been talking about 4th mainland bridge angry
LASG is trying no doubt but pls don't underestimate the importance of Bridges in alleviating the suffering of working class. Eko o ni baje
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Wwwq: 12:47am On Sep 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Truthdeypain: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2022
LyfeJennings:

U think the North will vote for Obi
lmao
OBI CAN NEVER EVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
He had the chance but his campaign is filled with Hate
Obi wey dey incite religious and ethnic violence
Going to the church to campaign and leaving Muslims and Traditionalist out of it.
Thinking election ends in the west and Afghan-eastern
Tinubu has done his assignment
Gone to the core north
Holds a chunk of the South
He has taken his loss with the evil, dry land filled of hatred called East
He holds a sizable number of the Niger Delta too
I laugh in Japanese
Northeners just dey look Obi laugh
The real voters are not on Social media
They can't even afford an iphone
U see those Aboki wey dey carry radio for shoulders
those farmers
They are the real voters
Obi might not even come second
Tinubu is a master strategist
He no follow anybody shout
Election go come
Una go shock
It might be the turn of the East but NOT A PETER OBI
The east has to provide someone who can unite the country
Someone like Ojukwu who can hold everyone together.
Ojukwu speaks more Yoruba than some Yorubas
He is a city boy
that's the type of candidate that can give Igbo their presidency not the vile lying four eyed monkey

So you will support Ojukwu grin. Chai, Omo iya you with all this your hatred. Omo even if Jesus Christ comes in the form of an Igbo man. Your tribal and wicked heart can never ever look at him. Peter Obi is the best Candidate in Africa, his records and transparency are Un Nigerian.

Just Kindly go ahead and campaign for your Tinubu but plz don't patronize us. Tinubu will be president of Iragbiji, that's for sure.

Shame no dey catch una, two faced, hypocritical bitches. Atiku will be president before your Druggie can have a chance. And After 2023 him go rest.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Truthdeypain: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2022
LyfeJennings:

I mean if they field Okorocha,
and there are no other contestants that I like
I SURELY WILL
Okorocha isn't a bigot or tribalists
He speaks Hausa and Yoruba
He's mingled with all other major tribes
He don't come across like the type who would work based on religion or ethnicity
I hope U know he is also a strong high ranking member of ROF (Reformed Ogboni Fratenity) and I think he's also a mason..
Hes on many other socio cultural club.
Unlike Peter Obi.....
NOT YET
NOT NOW
PETER OBI CAN AND WILL NEVER GOVERN NIGERIA STATE

I guess Tinubu also speaks IGBO and HAUSA and FULFUDE. Your criteria for being a non - tribal depletes my iq.

One can truly not be APC without sounding stupid.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Truthdeypain: 6:49am On Sep 06, 2022
chriss100:

Well done bro. Most of us read and like comments here but don’t reply/respond much. I just like to seat back, read and observe. We know their plans and we are prepared to deal with them.

We expect BAT and SANWO OLU to deal with them after the elections. We will target them where it hurts. Computer village will be relocated to kontangora (less sales and expensive shops) while Alaba would be shut down. The kotangora location is already under construction while the LASG has notified them at computer village to get ready to relocate. This will be some of the first steps taken after which more policies will come to play afterwards. I’m also confident they wouldn’t smell that seat come may 2023. Keep doing the lords work. Thanks.

BAT/SHET2023

Coward! Hypocrite! Hate filled Mugu.

Of course you are just beating empty chest but this is your reply to objective issues being raised, you cannot contribute anything meaningful na threats be your own.

How you people sit back and boast of how to truncate and frustrate another man's livelihood is just amazing. Envy and hatred cannot be further from that. Shame no dey una body. As the bigot you are, Obi will be president or the north will continue till 3023, best be informed.

Very accomodating and hospitable indeed grin grin

Tinubu/shet for Iragbiji 2023
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by GeneralDae: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2022
Verysmart101:

So y are u giving false accolades to Tinubu when u now it was private entities that developed lekki?
So why are private entities not doing as much in Other places?
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by porka: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2022
You did not do anything in any corridor or any corner. Maroko 'takeover' from indigenous inhabitants started by the colonials and continued in the 1960s with sandfilling and reclamation from the ocean.

The previous government of Alhaji Lateef Jakande built the road to Epe. It is still the same road that you people put tolls.

The demolition of Maroko and the displacement of its residents was an emotional topical issue throughout the military regime of Babangida.

Your government did nothing in that place. Everything you are claiming is entirely private. It would be good if you showcase what exactly your government spent the huge IGR on.

Maroko Evictees Mark 25 Years Of July ‘90 Massacre Over Lekki

https://saharareporters.com/2015/11/11/maroko-evictees-mark-25-years-july-%E2%80%9890-massacre-over-lekki-cityvoice
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ImperialKingJosh: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2022
If this guy can give shoot orders during end sars..
Imagine what he would do if become president...
shocked
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ImperialKingJosh: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Perfectbeing:
q
1. I support Tinubu because I don't want another 6 months strike like what happened in Anambra

2. I support Tinubu because I don't want to die when doctors go on strike for 13 months like they did Anambra.

3. I support Tinubu because number one and two never happened when Tinubu was Governor.

I rest my case

But this current strike under his administration where he is party chairman... ontop the savior he bestowed upon us..

The insecurity and killings, daily kidnappings and bandit attack...
The brutal harrassment from forces ..
The high cost of living, inflation, devaluation of currency and million more...
Under Tinubu is good for you abi?....

Where is the crude we should swim in? Abi only him is swimming? Where is the 5k for undergraduate, where are the jobs, where is the power supply ?..
He said we would have those WITH HIS OWN MOUTH..
This is not an "I think he said " story

You have a financial or tribal reason you are not being honest with..
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by chriss100: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Coward! Hypocrite! Hate filled Mugu.

Of course you are just beating empty chest but this is your reply to objective issues being raised, you cannot contribute anything meaningful na threats be your own.

How you people sit back and boast of how to truncate and frustrate another man's livelihood is just amazing. Envy and hatred cannot be further from that. Shame no dey una body. As the bigot you are, Obi will be president or the north will continue till 3023, best be informed.

Very accomodating and hospitable indeed grin grin

Tinubu/shet for Iragbiji 2023

I never reply people from your region but I’ll make an exception today.

We will show you Lagos is not a no man’s land. Get ready for more stringent policies to come. This is just the beginning. Continue insulting my tribe, people, culture and leaders. The south west will remain the richest, most developed, most secure and most prosperous region no matter who emerges as the president.

Since 1960 we have had Presidents from different parts of the country, did it stop my region from being the toast of the nation? Yoruba land is a land of opportunities! We are cultured, welcoming, social, entrepreneurs, hardworking, tolerant and humble plus we elect good leaders especially when compared to you guys. We elect the best leaders in this useless country.

You lots will continue to flock to my region no matter what happens next year because you elect useless leaders, insecurity, your intolerance for others/yourselves, dilapidated infrastructure, zero IT or tech/fintech industries, unemployment, zero FDI, zero agricultural output, lack of industries and lack of large scale manufacturing. There is zero hope for you guys over there. You must migrate from that barren region in order to prosper.

You guys are in serious trouble. Half of your population has migrated to other regions in Nigeria because your land is barren with zero opportunities for its inhabitants.

You have zero political or economic capital, that’s the reason Buhari ignored your I’ll advised sit at home and allowed you guys to continue to impoverish, kill and eat yourselves. Your region is worthless to the Nigerian state. The fed government will sit up and listen to us if the south west decides to sit at home or if the SS decides to sabotage the oil pipelines. That here is what we call political capital/influence.

It’s either BAT or Atiku. Your candidate will never smell that seat. Until Nigeria breaks up, nobody from your region will ever smell that seat. We will continue to rule you people. We will continue to marginalize you (politically). Your people will continue to pay the price for the I’ll advised coup and for truncating our beloved regional system of governance. You will rule yourselves when Nigeria eventually breaks up (which is imminent). Na then una go know say Lagos and Yoruba land by extension isn’t a no man’s land. grin Aje

N.B: This is the first time I’m replying someone from your region. I normally ignore you lots. You should count it as an honor. You should feel good about this to be honest. I’m not in your class, so just know i had to bring myself low to respond to you. Oponu Osi.

BAT/SHET 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Verysmart101: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
GeneralDae:

So why are private entities not doing as much in Other places?

Oga go to Uyo,awka,Abuja etc they are performing wonders there
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Perfectbeing(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

But this current strike under his administration where he is party chairman... ontop the savior he bestowed upon us..

The insecurity and killings, daily kidnappings and bandit attack...
The brutal harrassment from forces ..
The high cost of living, inflation, devaluation of currency and million more...
Under Tinubu is good for you abi?....

Where is the crude we should swim in? Abi only him is swimming? Where is the 5k for undergraduate, where are the jobs, where is the power supply ?..
He said we would have those WITH HIS OWN MOUTH..
This is not an "I think he said " story

You have a financial or tribal reason you are not being honest with..
Tinubu is not holding any federal office so he can't be praised or blamed for anything. He's the APC, and so?
What political power does a party chairman have over the President or ministers of soldiers or police?

Since you wanna be stupid and blame everything on Tinubu why don't you praise him for the roads, power stations, second Niger bridge, payment of salaries etc too?

Tell me who was the chairman of GEJ economic team that oversaw the wastage of Nigeria resources under PDP

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku With Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu In Throwback Photo / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos / Port Harcourt Residents Fishing On Flooded Government House Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.