Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS (3426 Views)

Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto / Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Supporter & Destroy His Car, Insist No Election In SE / Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
No election in Biafra land order by IPOB being enforced by their unknown gunmen. At the end of the day they want us to believe the people enforcing their orders they cheer are not their people.

GUNMEN ATTACK LABOUR PARTY’S MEETING AT AWGU TOWN IN ENUGU STATE: SCORES WOUNDED. Hoodlums numbering up to 20, with sophisticated guns and machetes suspected to be unknown gunmen attacked LABOUR PARTY’s meeting at Awgu Town in Awgu LGA of Enugu State yesterday evening. Many people were wounded as the gunmen opened gunfire on the unsuspecting party members. One member, who entered her car to answer a phone call, escaped death miraculously as they shot directly at her car. According to one of the victims, people sustained various degrees of wounds. There were no police officers or security agents to repel the attack and save the victims. Phones were lost, and tables, chairs, and canopies were destroyed.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02PpdopEwB3e5tbLvWQmhcrcM2Q6J42TA8F9RKvFtvbkDnREB3FcnW96jzv4MGc77Xl&id=100027665350513

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Kingspin(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
Unknown gunmen are known to the police

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by DeLaRue: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
No be small thing o.

If LP can't even hold a meeting, what chance PDP or APC.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by lhordspy: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Even though i detest Peter obi and his extremist followers. BUT, this is wrong. People could have died. The government should please do something very fast about this menace. Everyone should have the right to associate and move freely no matter any where in this country.

And by the way, i want the people in the south-east to vote on election day peacefully.

They all should be allowed to take part in what would be the defeat of the century politically. I dont want excuse. I want to see an honest tears of defeated and helpless men. cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
More PHOTOS of IPOB terrorist A.K.A unknown gunmen at work in Enugu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Austineolisa: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is serious
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by BurialGround: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
You never carry Nigerian problems and you don bend like this, what will happen when you carry Nigeria problems?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
This Peter Obi supporter was wounded in the legs and hands by the Esn and Unknown gunmen enforcing the no election in Biafra land order by IPOB.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by BurialGround: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Fake news

OyigboUpdate:
No election in Biafra land order by IPOB being enforced by their unknown gunmen. At the end of the day they want us to believe the people enforcing their orders they cheer are not their people.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02PpdopEwB3e5tbLvWQmhcrcM2Q6J42TA8F9RKvFtvbkDnREB3FcnW96jzv4MGc77Xl&id=100027665350513

9 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Pleasant01: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
embarassed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pleasant01:
embarassed

The no election in Biafra land being order by IPOB being enforced by their ESN and unknown gunmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
More PHOTOS from the incident.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by SisterFire(f): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Oyigboupdate you and ur members ( Apc, Fulani and pdp) working against ndigbo attack these people shouting " no election in Biafra " ipob works with the masses now masses are with obi they are patiently waiting for obi to be disappointed.

Oyigboupdate if no one knows ur modus operandi I know"
We all shud ask ourselves why I always get banned saying things like this.
U might fool christians and moslems but not a universal light chaser who has seen these styles with Roman army vs zverna April 1350.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Bluntguy: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2022
I just hope it's not what I am thinking.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by DeadCountry: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Udele, the nigerian agent sent to kill Biafrans. We are seeing your Atiku's sponsored work against Peter Obi which you are quick to blame on IPOB as you and your gang were advised. Keep killing our people on behalf of your slave master sponsors. One day, you will be caught red handed and dealt with.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
That wont stop him from becoming the president

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by omenka(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
These people are too headstrong. There shall be no election in Biafra. Death to all Sabos. cool

God bless Autopilot and Simon Ekpa.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lastly.
Pictures from the bullet riddled lexus jeep.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by SisterFire(f): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:
These people are too headstrong. There shall be no election in Biafra. Death to all Sabos. cool

...Continue switching account to type hate . U love hate and it shall return to you 10 folds. And tell that person sponsoring ur hate " that he is ur worst enemy not ndigbo"

12 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by rusher14: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just to pretend Obi and Ipob aren't in partnership.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Abdul05: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Very soon south east will turn to inhabitants of ghosts... grin cheesy

And the Fulani soldiers

would be the indomitable guests.... grin cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by QuotaSystem: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
No lefelendum…no erection angry

Autopilot mode confirmed.

Obi and his zombidients will soon realize the zoo can never give them Presidency and will remember our lising sun after elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
More PHOTOS of IPOB terrorist A.K.A unknown gunmen at work in Enugu
You're terrible

It happened yesterday, it was PDP gang sponsored by Chi boy that attacked Labour Party meeting in Enugu

Below is the video
https://fb.watch/flM_HeeMNm/
Lalasticlala this is Fake News

7 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Nword223: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Any useless gunman enforcing no election in Igboland at this important time is an enemy and if caught should be killed without pim.

I approve this message from Ngwaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by rusher14: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nword223:
Any useless gunman enforcing no election in Igboland at this important time is an enemy and if caught should be killed without pim.

I approve this message from Ngwaland.

Why did you abandon your original Nairaland moniker?

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
SisterFire:
Oyigboupdate you and ur members ( Apc, Fulani and pdp) working against ndigbo attack these people shouting " no election in Biafra " ipob works with the masses now masses are with obi they are patiently waiting for obi to be disappointed.

Oyigboupdate if no one knows ur modus operandi I know"
We all shud ask ourselves why I always get banned saying things like this.
U might fool christians and moslems but not a universal light chaser who has seen these styles with Roman army vs zverna April 1350.

U blame everybody other than yourselves. God bless Governor Wike for smoking u terrorist in Rivers state.
By now sit at home would have been happening in Rivers state u guys would be blaiming fulani DSS for carrying out your orders.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Nword223: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
rusher14:

Why did you abandon your original Nairaland moniker?

I think someone was pissing on his pant at the mention of my name.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bluntguy:
I just hope it's not what I am thinking.

It is what you're thinking dear. It is IPOB order being enforced by Holy ghost. Because if u look above they are blaiming fulani already

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
DeadCountry:
Udele, the nigerian agent sent to kill Biafrans. We are seeing your Atiku's sponsored work against Peter Obi which you are quick to blame on IPOB as you and your gang were advised. Keep killing our people on behalf of your slave master sponsors. One day, you will be caught red handed and dealt with.
IPOB terrorist

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
omenka:

There are the ones ordering and enforcing their orders o. Still they are blaiming fulani

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Campaigners In Enugu PHOTOS by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

U blame everybody other than yourselves. God bless Governor Wike for smoking u terrorist in Rivers state.
By now sit at home would have been happening in Rivers state u guys would be blaiming fulani DSS for carrying out your orders.
I don't know the joy you drive by spreading fake news, why didn't you post the video and you took screenshot

Below is the video, it happened on 4th of September, it was Ebeano thugs that disrupted the LP meeting in Agwu Enugu
https://fb.watch/flNHeMkfhm/

https://fb.watch/flNHeMkfhm/

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Lost Pole In NW, NE And SE Where Most Of The Voters Are, Yet Leading: Juju / Lagos PDP Vows To Petition DSS Over Alleged Attacks On Supporters / Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.