Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts (3437 Views)

FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts / Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Worldwide Google Searches For Bola Tinubu Went 200% Times Higher- UberFacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by socialmediaman: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Shared by UberFacts on Twitter:

“TIME Magazine’s Person of the Year (1938)”

https://twitter.com/uberfacts/status/1646631811685154818?s=46&t=dR32GmclMO3sOOFX1ADAtw

6 Likes

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by socialmediaman: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by plaindealer: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Den call una fascists and you end up parading and posting picture of a dead fascist.

How sad and shameless can you people be.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Massiveglory: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Uberfacts de shake center high table and chairs.
Time person of the year 2023 .

24 Likes

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Kabirudeen25(m): 1:38am On Apr 14, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Guestlander: 2:15am On Apr 14, 2023
1938 when all the atrocities being committed by the Nazis were still hidden from the rest of the world, even from ordinary Germans.
The only similarity here is the cult of personality being created around Obi by his deluded followers.
The good thing is that Obi is not going to get any power.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Salewa97: 2:25am On Apr 14, 2023
This Time influential man of the year wey them carry give Tinubu pain Obi supporters well well o.

They’ve opened almost 1000 threads since it happened crying and screaming on top of their voice.

May our success pain our enemies so much they market us themselves.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Ephraimryder(m): 2:46am On Apr 14, 2023
Salewa97:
This Time influential man of the year wey them carry give Tinubu pain Obi supporters well well o.

They’ve opened almost 1000 threads since it happened crying and screaming on top of their voice.

May our success pain our enemies so much they market us themselves.

Na only you dey see the 1000 thread😂. Children of the corn

21 Likes

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Ephraimryder(m): 2:48am On Apr 14, 2023
Guestlander:
1938 when all the atrocities being committed by the Nazis were still hidden from the rest of the world, even from ordinary Germans.
The only similarity here is the cult of personality being created around Obi by his deluded followers.

If you know that he won't get the power then why bother yourself posting about him. You lots are funny asf

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Naira20: 2:49am On Apr 14, 2023
You are Wuked o...why you dey call am children of the corn na
Ephraimryder:

Na only you dey see the 1000 thread😂. Children of the corn

2 Likes

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Eniitankorede: 4:01am On Apr 14, 2023
socialmediaman:

https://twitter.com/uberfacts/status/1646631811685154818?s=46&t=dR32GmclMO3sOOFX1ADAtw

And so Obediots cannot stop wailing. Would you take sniper? Let me get one for you. 😂😂😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by havisenkqa: 4:23am On Apr 14, 2023
Scary
Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by falcon01: 4:41am On Apr 14, 2023
I don't get this Influential can be Negative nah it doesn't mean it has to be a good Thing Shekau was Influential in Maiduguri Mc Oluomo is Influential in motor parks e no mean say they are good people.

3 Likes

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by SWATMan: 4:42am On Apr 14, 2023
Guestlander:

So says a diety.
Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Blazebond(m): 5:47am On Apr 14, 2023
Obidients or Obi supporters are fascists and I wrote it here many months ago,they are zombies that only needs noise from their string pullers to move, very silly and stupid sets of human beings that don't have minds of their own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Ephraimryder(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2023
Naira20:
You are Wuked o...why you dey call am children of the corn na

E make me vex, I don too dey see their rubbish pass and no dey engage. It's time to change that
Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by DesChyko: 7:10am On Apr 14, 2023
Guestlander:

Time's 100 Most Influential is for better, for worse. It's not enough to just make the list; the why is actually the pudding.

What's with APC supporters and blind ignorance? It used to be a normal thing when people keep quiet over things they have no knowledge about and take time to learn about it; but not these propaganda-infested 'malcitizens'. It's a joke if you think Tinubu's appearance on the list is 'all that'.

How about you read Time's article on Hitler and see if they had anything positive to say about him or his appearance on that 100.

3 Likes

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Legitiscool: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2023
What I don't understand is why the tinubu hate

If TIME gave obi this award we for no hear word so why are igbos now doing everything to rubbish it

They didn't get Nobel prize, they downplayed it

They didn't get Forbes richest they down played it

But lesser awards they would celebrate it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Brendaniel: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2023
DesChyko:

What's with APC supporters and blind ignorance? It used to be a normal thing when people keep quiet over things they have no knowledge about but not these propaganda-infested 'malcitizens'.

This poster just reminds me of Lagos during the election....
Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Guestlander: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2023
DesChyko:

What's with APC supporters and blind ignorance? It used to be a normal thing when people keep quiet over things they have no knowledge about and take time to learn about it; but not these propaganda-infested 'malcitizens'. It's a joke if you think Tinubu's appearance on the list is 'all that'.

How about you read Time's article on Hitler and see if they had anything positive to say about him or his appearance on that 100

https://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,760539,00.html

Look at this illiterate trying to lecture me! Did Nazi crimes ended with burning of shops and businesses?
Some of you are just so pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by DesChyko: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2023
Guestlander:

Look at this illiterate trying to lecture me! Did Nazi crimes ended with burning of shops and businesses?

Nah. You're ignorant and flaunting it. Go and read Time's piece on Adolf Hitler and stop embarrassing yourself.

You claimed his antics were not popular knowledge then and I tell you that you are either dumb of the facts of the matter or you're just mindlessly doing the propaganda hatchet job you're known for.

4 Likes

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by RomanGreen: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2023
plaindealer:
Den call una fascists and you end up parading and posting picture of a dead fascist.

Lol, yeah the way they will post the drug baron too right

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Guestlander: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2023
DesChyko:

Nah. You're ignorant and flaunting it. Go and read Time's piece on Adolf Hitler and stop embarrassing yourself.

You claimed his antics were not popular knowledge then and I tell you that you are either dumb of the facts of the matter or you're just mindlessly doing the propaganda hatchet job you're known for.

Geez! Where are fools like you manufactured? The most annoying part is that you think you know something when you are in fact the ignorant one.
I am telling once again if you care to learn that a lot of ordinary Germans did not know the extent of the crimes committed by the Nazis.
This is a digression because my focus is actually on the baby Nazis like you calling yourselves Obidients.
Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by XerXers: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2023
plaindealer:

So your dull brain couldn't get the message in the post?

2 Likes

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by XerXers: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2023
Guestlander:

What exactly your point Mr Man? Even Osama and Shekau made the list in the past

2 Likes

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by XerXers: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2023
Guestlander:

Geez! Where are fools like you manufactured? The most annoying part is that you think you know something when you are in fact the ignorant one.
I am telling once again if you care to learn that a lot of ordinary Germans did not know the extent of the crimes committed by the Nazis.
This is a digression because my focus is actually on the baby Nazis like you calling yourselves Obidients.
Stop embarrassing yourself oga
Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by SalamRushdie: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2023
The person running uberfact must be a Nigerian
Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Gadafii: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2023
I wouldn’t be too sure why hitler was chosen as the person of the year, but not because he was a good leader, well he was to a good leader to the nazis

He was probably chosen because he was so charismatic to have led the destruction of the world in ww2, his w he moved his people to suicidal adventure, he had a spell in this people that were wiling to even die for him till the end , unfortunately he was too scared to account for his war crimes when the red army closed in in him, he committed suicide

Hitler commanded some of the most brutal abs demonic people the world had ever know, fine arrays of technology, teeming youth ready to die for him, even the old too

Hitler crime is still being talked about till today, the nazi was going to take the world at what ever cost, their mistake was under rating the soviets, the red army, secondly declaring war on the uS after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor

He would have probably succeeded, but the combination of the allied army helped stopped his madness too, Britain was already weaken by the continuous bombing of London, france was taken within few days, nothing could stop hitler in Europe

Credits to the US for committing millions of its people into that war that didn’t really concern them, they spent billions in humans, technology, war crafts food rations, etc to end the nazi conquest. The Jews were the most targeted by hitler, using the “final solution” to exterminate every single Jew they lay their hands on, they were even used as lab rats to text experiments at different war camps across Europe.
Let’s not talk about the population of male above 18 that died in that war, millions

1 Like

Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by blabulu2000: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2023
socialmediaman:

But the same.list consist of names like Joe Biden and the likes....

I'm sure if UK is a brand ...sone Miscreant could have campaign to boycott UK products....now...still waiting for all these I-Miscreamt leaving the UK

Stupid people everywhere.....
Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Gadafii: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2023
Gadafii:
I wouldn’t be too sure why hitler was chosen as the person of the year, but not because he was a good leader, well he was to a good leader to the nazis

He was probably chosen because he was so charismatic to have led the destruction of the world in ww2, his w he moved his people to suicidal adventure, he had a spell in this people that were wiling to even die for him till the end , unfortunately he was too scared to account for his war crimes when the red army closed in in him, he committed suicide

Hitler commanded some of the most brutal abs demonic people the world had ever know, fine arrays of technology, teeming youth ready to die for him, even the old too

Hitler crime is still being talked about till today, the nazi was going to take the world at what ever cost, their mistake was under rating the soviets, the red army, secondly declaring war on the uS after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor

He would have probably succeeded, but the combination of the allied army helped stopped his madness too, Britain was already weaken by the continuous bombing of London, france was taken within few days, nothing could stop hitler in Europe

Credits to the US for committing millions of its people into that war that didn’t really concern them, they spent billions in humans, technology, war crafts food rations, etc to end the nazi conquest. The Jews were the most targeted by hitler, using the “final solution” to exterminate every single Jew they lay their hands on, they were even used as lab rats to text experiments at different war camps across Europe.
Let’s not talk about the population of male above 18 that died in that war, millions

for some of you blaming uberfacts, I would say you are shallow on history, the times magazine that named his then was anti nazi, their reason for naming would definitely be far from being a good leader, but rather in his ideology, even tho a sick one

Shey be shekau has been named too at one time
Re: Time Magazine Person Of The Year (1993) - Uberfacts by Guestlander: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2023
XerXers:

What exactly your point Mr Man? Even Osama and Shekau made the list in the past

As long as Obi is not on the list, Time most influential means nothing.
As long as Achebe didn't win the Nobel, same reaction, Oh the Nobel is not even the most important measure of literary excellence!
You folks are sad and very predictable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Didn't Start Supporting The Super Eagles Today - See Photos / Rohingya Muslims Of Burma Helped By Turkish Government An Example Of Muslims Liv / Elections In Rivers A Sham – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.