Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

People Trying To Destroy My Relationship With Ikpeazu, Seyi And Ortom – Gov. Wik - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Trying To Destroy My Relationship With Ikpeazu, Seyi And Ortom – Gov. Wik (309 Views)

2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / Defection Battle: Buhari's Men Declare War On Saraki, Tambuwal And Ortom.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

People Trying To Destroy My Relationship With Ikpeazu, Seyi And Ortom – Gov. Wik by PetersKID(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rivers State Governor, Barr. Nyesom Wike, has accused some persons of making attempts to break the bond between himself and the governor of Abia State, Okezie Ikpeazu; Enugu State, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi; Benue State, Samuel Ortom; and Seyi of Oyo state.

Wike, who said this during the inuaguration of the Osisioma Flyover in Abia State today, noted that such persons are only wasting their time.

According to him, those involved do not understand the modus operandi, as no relationship can be bought with money.

Part of his statement reads:

“If you like go and meet Ikpeazu, if you like go and meet Seyi, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, you don’t even understand the modus operandi.

“No relationship can be bought with money. That’s why when I read on the pages of newspapers, they said people are making attempts to break my ranks, I said they don’t understand the modus operandi of what we are doing.

“If they understand the modus operandi they will not waste their time.
Source: https://www.facebook.com/102885378180814/posts/pfbid0ZJ58jrGPGQKmryzvh6oMTmXjbMdnF1XuDXcqHG98AzVTwGSTmqhbYgu11qexrfrHl/

Re: People Trying To Destroy My Relationship With Ikpeazu, Seyi And Ortom – Gov. Wik by adigunibukun: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
up wike
Re: People Trying To Destroy My Relationship With Ikpeazu, Seyi And Ortom – Gov. Wik by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wow
Re: People Trying To Destroy My Relationship With Ikpeazu, Seyi And Ortom – Gov. Wik by Righthussle: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wike is our mouth. Wike speaks for the south.
Re: People Trying To Destroy My Relationship With Ikpeazu, Seyi And Ortom – Gov. Wik by mbaboy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
You talk too much sir
Re: People Trying To Destroy My Relationship With Ikpeazu, Seyi And Ortom – Gov. Wik by Mynd44: 2:09am On Sep 06, 2022

(1)

Only Intellectuals Support Tinubu / Tinubu Doesn't Have This Level Of Energy Again Vote Wisely / Nigeria Is Pinned Down By One Particular Thing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.