Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku (29885 Views)

PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike / Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by aminulive: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY_HFg26YLE&feature=emb_imp_woyt

The Governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike burst into 'Tongues' on Monday as he issued another strong warning to those attempting to undermine him in the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Wike, who was in Aba, Abia state to commission the Okezuo Abia Flyover along the Aba -Enugu Expressway in Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area, and the rehabilitated Aba-Owerri Road in Aba South Local Government Area of the state, disclosed that nobody could break his relationship with his allies.

A statement issued by his media aide, Kelvin Ebiri, read in part; "When I read on the pages of newspapers. They say some people are making attempts to break my rank, I say to myself that they don’t understand the modus oparandi of what we are doing."

"If they understand the modus operandi of what we are doing, they won’t waste their time. If you like go and meet Ikpeazu, if you like go and meet Seyi (Makinde), if you like go and meet Ortom (Samuel), and if you like go and meet Ugwuanyi (Ifeanyi), I pity them. People think that relationship can be bought with money."

"Look, nobody should bother about any abuse on me. I’m too much for it. I don’t even know when I’m abused. If they like, let them put everything on social media and abuse me, at the end, we will know who is relevant or not at the appropriate time."

"Politics is not to go on the pages of newspapers. Politics is not to go and buy slot on television and speak.It is who will deliver at the appropriate time. That is what is key. If you like abuse me from now until tomorrow, it’s your business."

In an apparent jibe at the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Wike said; "Now, what’s the problem, we say, my brother, you have shared and given to Atiku; you shared and given Okowa, you shared and given Saraki, which one have you given to Ikpeazu?"

"What Ikpeazu and company are saying is that when you are sharing Senate President to so and so person, which one have you given to Abia," he said.
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-crowd-bursts-into-laughter-as-wike-speaks-in-tongues-fires-atiku-video/

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Ofodirinwa: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Atiku looks Igbo lol. If not for attire, if anyone were to ask me I would think he was from Umuahia. Just an observation, biko

11 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by slivertongue: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
"If they understand the modus operandi of what we are doing, they won’t waste their time. If you like go and meet Ikpeazu, if you like go and meet Seyi (Makinde), if you like go and meet Ortom (Samuel), and if you like go and meet Ugwuanyi (Ifeanyi), I pity them. People think that relationship can be bought with money."

1 Like

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by M23M(f): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
These men know themselves

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Nwodosis(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wike sacrificed a lot thinking that the North will accept him but they rejected him, na the sacrifices dey pain Wike this bad.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by EBMedia: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Kriss216: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Atiku looks Igbo lol. If not for attire, if anyone were to ask me I would think he was from Umuahia. Just an observation, biko
He looks more like an afonja. My honest observation.

33 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by gaby(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Money miss road attention seeking megalomaniac who still can't understand that "when the time is up, it's up".

Nothing has ever lived forever..

My only worry and shame are the idiots who are supposed to be people's fathers, and sadly ended up as Governors of states who are busy running around with this bunkum like some kid trying to gain validation and respect by befriending a rich, spoilt, and bullish kid in primary school.

Such a huge shame....

Tueeeh

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Haha,anger very dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Cyberterror: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wuked Wike continue helping us in APC to press Atiku's neck. We so much appreciate.

11 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Tranquill: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike sacrificed a lot thinking that the North will accept him but they rejected him, na the sacrifices dey pain Wike this bad.

But the ‘North’ Kano and other states gave him 100% of their votes while Anambra gave 100% to Atiku so who rejected him? Wike got majority of his Votes from the’North

Until some of you stop thinking you can spread your unnecessary hate for other people through these your’North’ and ‘South’ deceptive comments, you’ll begin to sound a little more reasonable.

40 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by OVB123: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
If you like use your head to hit rock, you are a loser, you are a loser. Beta go c down.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by detectivejones: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wike is busy calling Ortom's name amongst people that won't betray him for money. I pity him Ortom that will deny him for any amount when the time is ripe.

9 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by mytime24(f): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Where Lia Mohamed dey sef angry

1 Like

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by kadraxkyle(m): 2:16am On Sep 06, 2022
Wiked Wike the fearless lion.

This guy would really have been a good vp to Atiku but Atiku knew he would put him on his toes so he went for mr puppet Okowa.

Wike should stay in pdp no matter what. He has the ingredients to run and win the presidential race in years time.
2023 elections will be sweet

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by beerfraud: 2:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Wiked Wike will be good as a minister of defence if Mazi Tinubu is elected as a president to crush Ipob terrorists that would want to course trouble after the election

67 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Kobicove(m): 2:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Wike is giving Atiku and his boys sleepless nights grin

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Blackfire(m): 2:23am On Sep 06, 2022
Wike should stop insulting the North

North 2023
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by pacco6ixty9(m): 2:25am On Sep 06, 2022
Wike is a talkative abeg

1 Like

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by tunwumi: 2:26am On Sep 06, 2022
Federal ministry of BAT warns that haters are likely to die hating!
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Hotfreeze: 2:26am On Sep 06, 2022
Wike has Atiku by the balls, honestly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Wike might just be working for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Hotfreeze: 2:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Nwodosis:

Wike rescued PDP when Modu Sheriff was constituting a nuisance. Where were the current irritants in PDP then?
Atiku was busy pressing brezz in Dubai and Iyorchia Ayu was busy plucking mango in Makurdi. Sule Lamido and his kleptomaniac sons were busy processing their bails from Efcc custody.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Hotfreeze: 2:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Blackfire:
Wike should stop insulting the North

North 2023

When Tambuwal stepped down in the interest of the South despite the fact that the North had just completed 8 years, you were deaf and blind at that time.
Wike didn't insult the North, he has Atiku by the jugular. If you see that as insulting the North, they is your problem.

20 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Karleb(m): 2:39am On Sep 06, 2022
You just have to appreciate our south east and south south people. cheesy

Wonderful!

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 06, 2022
This Mad Man and his unscrupulous live band! grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Eniolohunda: 2:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Drama no dey finish, waiting for part 2 cheesy
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Jchi9876: 2:52am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Enkidu70: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Nwodosis:

Yeah. But while Wike has just Rivers state, Atiku possesses electoral appeal across the entire northern Nigeria.

Not saying Atiku is the better choice but even a kid knows that the northerners don't vote according to rational precepts. And you cannot use agberos to tamper with their votes, the main reason why Tinubu had to settle for a known terrorist...he knows the oluomo formula of rigging won't work for him up north...

Wike shoulda seen the writing on the wall and left PDP all these years, he foolishly thought he was onto a good thing and kept on pouring money inside, all that while Atiku was hiding out in Dubai grin Now he has realised the thing never belonged to him, he wants to die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Adeyinka123: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2022
I love this guy any day! Ride on my guy! Atiku don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Realist12: 2:59am On Sep 06, 2022
Karleb:
You just have to appreciate our south east and south south people. cheesy

Wonderful!
How can you call South east when Obi fled and joined another party because he couldn't face his ex boss and fight for a Southern ticket like Wike, Makinde, Ortom and Ikpeazu .
Or the same South east leaders who were blackmailing APC by saying if the ticket can't be zoned to South east Lawan should have it . Why do y'all cower in battle but want to inherit the spoils of the war .

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Datti-Yako Plans Defection To APC / Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution / N80b Salary Debt: Akeredolu Begs Ondo Workers To Waive Outstanding Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.