Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku (29906 Views)

PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike / Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Venom11(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Tranquill:

But the ‘North’ Kano and other states gave him 100% of their votes while Anambra gave 100% to Atiku so who rejected him? Wike got majority of his Votes from the’North

Until some of you stop thinking you can spread your unnecessary hate for other people through these your’North’ and ‘South’ deceptive comments, you’ll begin to sound a little more reasonable.
He said he isn't igbo... Moreover na sokoto collecti 500m U dig?
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by winner37(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2022
I hope with all this sugarcoated mouth he will not defect to that party ruling by tyrants at the end ?
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Matthew2925(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2022
The truth is I don't blame Atiku for not picking Gov. Wike as his running mate. You can't have two Alpha males in one pack.
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by ebenmosi360(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2022
U wan collet??
Ofodirinwa:
Atiku looks Igbo lol. If not for attire, if anyone were to ask me I would think he was from Umuahia. Just an observation, biko
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by ebenmosi360(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2022
True
Matthew2925:
The truth is I don't blame Atiku for not picking Gov. Wike as his running mate. You can't have two Alpha males in one pack.
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by AYO777(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Wike has become a crying baby and a laughing issue within the political circle.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by ArewaNorth: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike sacrificed a lot thinking that the North will accept him but they rejected him, na the sacrifices dey pain Wike this bad.

Did North truly rejected him?
Atiku narrowly won against Wike but the solidarity he got from Tambuwal make the difference. Tambuwal quickly chnaged his mind to support Atiku in his prjectioy that he could make him SP if he wins. If south stood with Wike the way Tambuwal did he could've won because all Kano votes went to Wike camp!
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Abemy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
I hope Wike would not venture into any context outside his state going forward, otherwise, he is setting presedence and creating problems for himself.
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Tranquill: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
odduduwa:
after killing young Igbos in the name of ipob in obigbo , you think Igbos will vote for him? No way , we will pay him back sooner or later
I hope you are not typing this from Malaysia.
inshiman wetin you fit do?

Venom11:

He said he isn't igbo... Moreover na sokoto collecti 500m U dig?
Yes he is right he isn’t Igbo but an Ikwerre man. Your Igbo Pius Anyim got only 7 votes and the rest scored zero you dig?
My point to that guy is to not hide under ‘North’ and ‘South’ idioti.c comment to try infecting other people with Igbos ingrained hatred for other people.
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Tranquill: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Where did you come up with this beer palour rumour, was the elections that open you could know who everyone voted for? Make Una no dey lie for public forum because of likes.

The votes as per how the delegates voted from each State was made public after the convention.
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by Venom11(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tranquill:

I hope you are not typing this from Malaysia.
inshiman wetin you fit do?

Yes he is right he isn’t Igbo but an Ikwerre man. Your Igbo Pius Anyim got only 7 votes and the rest scored zero you dig?
My point to that guy is to not hide under ‘North’ and ‘South’ idioti.c comment to try infecting other people with Igbos ingrained hatred for other people.
Stop jumping br, dz bout Wike what has wetin consign pius, abi Patrick here.. Stay on the topic... Ahrrr
Re: Crowd Bursts Into Laughter As Wike Speaks In 'Tongues', Fires Atiku by asanausana91: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
I trust my Atiku, he will not reply Wike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST / ''''President Buhari May Leave For Checkup If There Is Need" - Femi Adesina / The Senator Hiding The Wanted Boko Haram Commander. (Premium Times Report)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.