Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' (21731 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Zydote: 4:24am On Sep 06, 2022
Jeffrey Guterman, a retired American mental health counsellor and a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), has set up a gofundme account.

In a tweet on Monday, Guterman said he is seeking donations to deal with his financial problems.

“If you appreciate my Twitter account, please consider making a donation: gofundme.com/f/donations-fo…. I am using donations to deal with my financial problems. Thank you,” he tweeted.

At the time of filing this report, $110 had been donated — the target set by Guterman is $10,000.

Writing in a medium post on August 2, Guterman had described Obi as the best candidate to lead Nigeria, owing to his “exemplary educational background and competence”.

“I have been asked countless times why I support Peter Obi and why I am interested in Nigeria and its politics. So I have decided to write a brief article explaining all of this. Whenever I am asked these questions, I can now point people to this article,” he wrote.

“After the church attack, I began looking closely at the upcoming presidential election in Nigeria. I researched the major candidates and it became obvious to me that Peter Obi was the only choice for a better Nigeria.

“Bola Ahmed Tinubu, candidate for the All Progressives Congress, is a drug lord. Atiku Abubakar, candidate for the People’s Democratic Party, laundered money. In contrast, Peter Obi, candidate for the Labour Party, has an exemplary educational background and he served as Governor of the Anambra State with competence.

“There are no flies on Peter Obi. He has a positive vision for Nigeria.”

Meanwhile, the tweet seeking funds has generated varied reactions, with some persons describing the action of the American as questionable.

https://www.thecable.ng/staunch-american-supporter-of-peter-obi-seeks-10000-to-deal-with-financial-problems/amp

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by APCnaPDP: 4:26am On Sep 06, 2022
Haha. We are watching. The issue is that people will fall for his gimmicks and pay him some money.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Faber(m): 4:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Okay na. Time for all man to cashout. He think he will ride on Peter Obi's popularity to generate funds for himself.

If this man can seek for funds because he is supporting Peter Obi. Then ask yourself how much Atiku, Tinubu and co have paid the so called diplomats paying them false and arranged courtesy visits.

See make I tell you something, Oyibo no dey do something free at all.

Let me come and be going. Let's I forget let me attend to my doctor's prescription for today grin grin

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by somridoor: 4:37am On Sep 06, 2022
To the moon
Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Yorubaipobhausa(m): 4:37am On Sep 06, 2022
Ole thief

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by SmartPolician: 4:38am On Sep 06, 2022
Why exactly is this newsworthy?

How does the man setting up an account affect us in Nigeria?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by omofunaab(m): 4:39am On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin cheesy Na wa o.

These guys will never learn. They are too emotional to be reasonable.

Jeffrey Guterman Nice one. I dey feel you.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by temitope27(m): 4:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Ole grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Wintertime: 4:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Many foreigners has taken their time to study different countries and the way people of this country think

Can't blame him, he has studied Nigeria now he wants to eat ....

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by obawinner(m): 4:40am On Sep 06, 2022
cash out season to all scammers
endsars template 2.0

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by mrkings84(m): 4:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Haha

He supports Peter Obi because according to his research Tinubu is a drug lord while Atiku is a money launderer and a thief.

6 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by izuch(m): 4:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Is being a Peter Obi supporter now a status?

23 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by chloedogie(m): 4:43am On Sep 06, 2022
Oya let the obedient people put their hands in their pockets and support one of their owns ooo. Time to show some love guys. Don't let your own down oooo

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by plaindealer: 4:43am On Sep 06, 2022
I no blame the man abeg, Kanu scammed Igbos and enjoyed super rich life with their money, Pandora is in the US collecting millions from the same dumb and foolish ipob mumu people to send into his Pandora account, this man spot scam and quickly join to collect his share from mumu Igbos..

Why are Igbos so dumb, foolish and stuppid?

grin grin

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Unequivocal: 4:43am On Sep 06, 2022
How is this even news?
So if anyone is supporting Peter Obi it automatically means they should be rich?

He clearly said Tinubu is a drug Baron, Atiku Is a Money Launderer, only Peter Obi is clean amongst them.

The politics of 2023 is one of either survival or damnation. Imagine someone hiring bishops to impersonate a whole religion in a country, what future so you think he envisages for the populace?
Imagine Peter Obi had hired Imams to represent Muslims ?

In your hate for Peter Obi, be reminded that if any calamity in form of Tinubu or Atiku hits Nigeria, the gnashing of teeth and difficulty that wil be experienced, even Seun go sell nairaland begin cultivate agbado

22 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by EMXTAN1(m): 4:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Peter Obi the moving train

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:44am On Sep 06, 2022
grin

Ever so gullible. Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike both academic failures with no achievements already used the scam on them.

It's Peter Obi, 3rd Class dullard's turn.

If you donate money to someone who can't win an LGA, who will struggle to win a State even in South East.... you might as well donate your brain as spare parts. Just simply answer the question below -

" Can Peter Obi win a LGA (not even State) in the North or West ?" If you answer YES, then you are hopeless in life, no be curse.

I pity the unfortunate person who receives brain transplant from you sha.

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Who'd have thought that one-day people will be identified with the names of political candidates when they seek donations the way others do in life? Who could have just thought?

Cheers to the admin who was awake at midnight to update this haha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Asgard73: 4:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Me wan pase my akant.. dealing with financial problems too

How far grin

IPOB and Obi supporters ..

Una fit raise just 5mill..

Used to think say Na Tinubu everyone dey cash out from

Don’t even know say Obi with his no shi shi Na cash cow ..

Power to the people
PDP!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Moh247: 4:45am On Sep 06, 2022
cool

Cashout

73 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by OBALOLA55(m): 4:45am On Sep 06, 2022
UNA NOR DEY SLEEP undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by plaindealer: 4:46am On Sep 06, 2022
omofunaab:
grin grin cheesy Na wa o.

These guys will never learn. They are too emotional to be reasonable.

Jeffrey Guterman Nice one. I dey feel you.

Not mad at the guy at all...

grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by ahaika23: 4:48am On Sep 06, 2022
Urchins! You people create an irrelevant jargon in the dead of the night just go another low to start insulting Peter Obi and his supporters with all your numerous bot accounts for what! I don’t seem to understand why Amoda the drug baron turned Tinubu shouldn’t give you lots a cause for concern! Smh! Spits!

7 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Appdriod: 4:50am On Sep 06, 2022
Every poor person supports obi. Because we know he will free us from this shackles of poverty.

5 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by SensualMan: 4:52am On Sep 06, 2022
Urchins ways of sounding stoopid and incoherent is amazing grin

This man has his private life, secondly he's not a Nigerian. Whatever he does with his private life is his business.

Funny how Urchins are linking President Obi with the man's private life?

It's always said thar u can't be an Urchin without sounding stoopid!

9 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by lolu2019: 4:53am On Sep 06, 2022
Zombedients,Run ooooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by lolu2019: 4:54am On Sep 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
UNA NOR DEY SLEEP undecided
wetin u dey do

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Urbanchampion: 4:54am On Sep 06, 2022
I'm sure his targets will pay. I stopped rating Igbos way back to 2002 when Barthlome, a ibo guy, spare part seller in my home town, came back from Onitsha with loads of some paper and called it biafra currencies. He disclosed to me that he exchanged 300k with the worthless paper. It was during the reign of Ralph Nwazurike. I laughed my eyes out, when he said Queen Elizabeth and Bill Clinton already gave approval of the money

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by Maj196(m): 4:55am On Sep 06, 2022
Comot for their. Ole

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' by OBALOLA55(m): 4:56am On Sep 06, 2022
lolu2019:
wetin u dey do
I WAN PRAY BRUH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akpabio, Others Meet In Aso Rock After Ningi’s Suspension / House Leadership: PDP Mounts Pressure On Dogara To Accept Minority Leader / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Damasak, Borno Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.