Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,368 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo (23193 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Fira09(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
You’re helping me in your empty head – American psychologist, Guterman fires Keyamo

Jeffrey Guterman, a retired American mental health counsellor and a staunch supporter of the Labour Party presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi, has lambasted the spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress, APC, campaign council, Festus Keyamo, over a social media post.

The American psychologist had earlier, in a tweet on his verified handle, appealed for donations from his followers to tackle his alleged financial crisis.

His tweet reads, “If you appreciate my Twitter account, please consider making a donation, even a small one: I am using donations for my severe financial problems. Thank you”.

Reacting to the tweet, the APC campaign spokesman said the move by Guterman may be unconnected to the 2023 general elections, saying the Obi supporter has an “interest in our internal affairs.”

He wrote, “My friend @JeffreyGuterman, you should have said this from the word go that you needed financial help, hence your interest in our internal affairs to attract some patronage from supporters here.

“I am sorry to hear about your financial needs and I wish you well. Goodluck.”

But Guterman tackled Keyamo via a fresh tweet, saying the reply to his tweets helped to solve his financial problems.

Asking Keyamo to stop calling him friend, Guterman said the reply to his tweet is helping allow him to “live rent-free in your empty head.”

According to him, “I am not your friend, Mr. Mugu @fkeyamo. But please continue replying to my tweets. You are helping me immensely with my financial problems by allowing me to live rent free in your empty head”.

DAILY POST reports that there have been allegations that Guterman and some other foreigners are raising funds for Peter Obi’s campaign.

SOURCE

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by derecho(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kikikiki... International uppercut

390 Likes 24 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Keyamo really get empty head and na mugu Tru Tru ���

355 Likes 18 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Chaos14: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
But what keyamo did was taking it too far.

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by MarveworldG: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Haaa shocked
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by yomi961: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmm

a vote for an Obi is a vote for Tinubu:

Majority of Peter Obi's supporters were once Atiku's fans. As a matter of fact, most of them voted for Atiku in 2019. Now that they have brokert camp, they have rather reduced Atiku's votes – a move which Tinubu is well pleased with. Of course Tinubu knows that only an Atiku poses threat to his presidential ambition

Atiku is the shortest route to southeastern presidency.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Tiwane(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ok
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by 96ACE: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
...allowing me to live rent free in your empty head
Hear talk, APC spoke person don jam man make get talk pass am grin

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Tinixx: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Haaaaa!. That's harsh.
By the way guys. can you guess the name of famous YouTubers like Mr Beast, PewDiePie etc with just emoji?
Why don't you try wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2QqvEcsxjc.
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by osejie17(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
you are helping me in your empty head lolz na wa o grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by akinmusi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kkkkk.

Erin keke

2 Likes

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by esivue007(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hmm.
The drama keeps getting interesting. grin

Youths wake up!!
Collect your future from Old, senile, fragile and corrupt thieves.

The new Nigeria we desire is POSSIBLE.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by MrBachelor: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
cool

Oyinbo don learn vawulence.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Oddfinder001: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
ok
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by bempirenig: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
All well and good
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Anigreat: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
shocked

Obviously there's nothing in Keyamo's head, man is so empty and føolish and it's people like this with skewed empty brain you'll see Tinubu and Buhari surrounded themselves with, and you wonder why Buhari administration failed in all sectors and a sign of What Tinubu administration will look like if unfortunately he emerged the president.

I am so happy that Keyamo foolishness is being noted globally... Let the world see what a so called SAN in Nigeria, who's working for Buhari, Tinubu and APC is made of.

Guterman, give it to the bastard, give it to the empty head dunce, give it to the mugu , give it to the urchin hot hot.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by fidel2(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Festus the house boy..... The guy does not reason@ all.... I wonder if he uses his penis to think. Infact na mugu pro-max him be.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by nairalee(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wait, Keyamo has an empty head?

Wow I didn't even know he had a head to begin with

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by femisplash: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gutter-man dey use zombidients to cash out big. Sarki don show am the way. This is the season for sharp people to use zombidients to cash out.
Oyinbo sef no dey carry last..

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by biggy4joe(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
yomi961:
Hmmm

Majority of Peter Obi's supporters were once Atiku's fans. As a matter of fact, most of them voted for Atiku in 2019. Now that they have brokert camp, they have rather reduced Atiku's votes – a move which Tinubu is well pleased with. Of course Tinubu knows that only an Atiku poses threat to his presidential ambition

Keep quiet,suffer never tire u

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Blockou97(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Interesting
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by bigdammyj: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Noted.
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Whois(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
We have tried both APC/PDP and they failed angry don't you agree?

yomi961:
Hmmm

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Macphenson: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Festus Keyamo, Mugu and Senior Assasin of Nigeria.

The DSS should invite him to shed more light on Peter Obi's assassination plan. He seems to know more about it.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Oldmansense(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
You dey feel am? The insult get pepper

14 Likes

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by meolaniyi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kayamo is just an empty vessel. APC just giving their allies SAN.

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Arrests 19 Niger-Delta Avengers, Foils Attack On Agip Pipeline / Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door / Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.