Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him (74707 Views)

Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards / Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by pol23: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2022
I guess he’s a shy person

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by sungay: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2022
Mad o
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2022
Anger management gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Bamifhubs: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2022
Ff
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2022
DamianX:

Ah Dbanj no be don Jazzy boy? See this nigga maybe na gen z you be.
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by azizsystem(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2022
I really pity Dbanj o.. this kind things dey pain! cry

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by damiloladuke: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2022
OK
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by monogram: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Choski78(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2022
ok
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by deytoongee: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2022
Yea, he walked off the stage just as D'banj was walking off too. D'banj, being the energetic person that he is, kept going on and on and Don Jazzy as we know is a shy guy, left as D'banj kept insisting for him to take off his mask.

Of course, after obliging to come up stage and say a word. I think Don Jazzy tried.

Not everyone can match D'banj's energy and I don't see a big deal in what transpired really.

18 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by rhymesnoni(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Don Jazzy the boss of all Bosses. I drop cap for you.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by rajiedreez: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2022
smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Anyiamaka: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2022
DBanj over do Shai. Was it right of him to order Don Jazzy to remove the face mask? Who told him to speak on behalf of "them" that "want to see your face"?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Parachoko: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2022
deytoongee:
Yea, he walked off the stage just as D'banj was walking off too. D'banj, being the energetic person that he is, kept going on and on and Don Jazzy as we know is a shy guy, left as D'banj kept insisting for him to take off his mask.

Of course, after obliging to come up stage and say a word. I think Don Jazzy tried.

Not everyone can match D'banj's energy and I don't see a big deal in what transpired really.
I agree with you
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2022
DamianX:

Ah Dbanj no be don Jazzy boy? See this nigga maybe na gen z you be.

If you're not Gen Z yourself then I'm really ashamed of your education and upbringing. Dbanj was never Don Jazzys boy, they both co-owned Mo'hits. As a matter of fact, Dbanj left mo'hits and revoked Don Jazzy from using the same name, which was why he changed it to "mavin". Now who's the boy again? Dumb fool

41 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by SouthSouth1914: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2022
charlesditro:
This guy above na wizard....
E be like some people just sit down dey wait for post.....
Jobless nation......

Typical Nigerian mentality. You accuse someone of the same thing you are guilty of. You have a shameless personality

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by tamdun: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2022
taylor88:
E no go better for Tinubu

One Yoruba man was telling me last night that do I know that 99% of Yoruba elders will be so happy when Tinubu kicks the bucket bcuz it will be like a liberated freedom off the shackles of bondage

I walked away when tears dropped down his cheeks
E don already better for Tinubu, na go increase ur huzzle

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Nayture147: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2022
taylor88:
E no go better for Tinubu

One Yoruba man was telling me last night that do I know that 99% of Yoruba elders will be so happy when Tinubu kicks the bucket bcuz it will be like a liberated freedom off the shackles of bondage

I walked away when tears dropped down his cheeks

U be Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by StDonE(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2022
You and one other evibez has the most annoying you tube channel. Very poor commentary with terrible voice. The commentary and the poor voicing is tiring and boring. Just upload your videos without the commentary because once most people play the video and it starts with the boring commentary, they would close it.

15 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Dbanj is just a happy soul and he bears no grudges, but you see this Don Jazzy.....? People like him are very pretentious. They pretend to love everyone and they even hide their evil deeds with occasional philanthropy, when in actual sense they're bitter and resentful.

I am sure you don't know D'Banj as much as Don Jazzy does.

Perhaps, D'Banj is the snake, and his pretence pissed Don Jazzy off.

Some people are fond of public show of goodness. They only apologize in public so that everyone will believe that they don't keep grudges. I am sure he hardly ever reaches out to Don Jazzy in private.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2022
DON J WANT TO REMAIN TRENDY,IS JUST TO TREND.DON J IS A GOOD SOUL AND VERY CELESTICAL. grin cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Ykc2(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2022
Don jazzy disappointed me by attending yeye headies awards

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by nkemoma(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2022
Agbaya oshi
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Babsolala: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2022
charlesditro:
This guy above na wizard....
E be like some people just sit down dey wait for post.....
Jobless nation......

grin Na the way you use vex enter the guy dey funny to me.
You even address am as jobless Nation. Why e dey pain you like that? Why are you pained that he commented just before you did?
Anyway sha, na same way some others go reason say you be jobless nation too for your comment. grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by gassbee: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2022
dogmart:
These guys need to learn how to stop acting like kids in public. That I have issues with you does not mean I should act it in public, in the full glare of the whole world.

Can't they learn to be like politicians?
Shake hands, act , pat your backs, hugg and smile for the camera. Lobatan.

Resume your fight after the party. grin
That is where maturity comes in, i think Don is just bitter with his personal issues
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by SerikiFulani(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Some of you don't know the reason Don jazzy is still pissed with D'banj is because d'banj was so desperate to sign to Kanye west's record label when he still had a contract with Mo'hits records.

Don jazzy just wanted them to work with Kanye and not sign any deal.....Don jazzy even produced for Kanye west,Jay z & Beyonce on Watch The Throne.....Song is titled Lift off.

D'banj was Africa's biggest star then and Don jazzy seeing Kanye would only use & dump them,he was against the deal.... D'banj went on to sign with Kanye and we all know how his career nosedived.

D'banj should have just worked with Kanye and continue to dominate Africa and some parts of the world but he choose to be used by Kanye...... Inferiority complex.

For you to understand what I'm saying..... Imagine Birdman,Yo Gotti,Rick Ross or T.I tryna sign Burna,Wiz or Davido now smiley Just imagine.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interview With The King (king Saheed Osupa) Season One / Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics / Da Grin Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.