Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him (74698 Views)

Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards / Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2022
I like what don baba do

Dbanj rlly went far to bring him down, now his looking for a way to reconcile with him without apology. Doesn't work that way

If banj career did not go down like this he would have keep on yabbing don baba by now

His just humble because his nobody now

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Nosayer: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

If you're not Gen Z yourself then I'm really ashamed of your education and upbringing. Dbanj was never Don Jazzys boy, they both co-owned Mo'hits. As a matter of fact, Dbanj left mo'hits and revoked Don Jazzy from using the same name, which was why he changed it to "mavin". Now who's the boy again? Dumb fool

Don't mind the guy....gen z this and that.

D'banj was more of into singing while Don Jazzy produces. They started out together before every other person joined even at Mo'hits.

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by lhordspy: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Dbanj is just a happy soul and he bears no grudges, but you see this Don Jazzy.....? People like him are very pretentious. They pretend to love everyone and they even hide their evil deeds with occasional philanthropy, when in actual sense they're bitter and resentful. I remember a video that surfaced on twitter few months ago, in that video, Chuddy-K exposed how Don Jazzy paid off radio stations to stop playing Chuddy-K songs because he sounded just like Wande Coal, that move singularly ended that boy's career. After the video was released, more revelations started pouring out of how Don Jazzy would do the same thing to any rival artist that tries to usurp his own artist. For some, the guy is jovial and kind, but those of us with a discerning eye can see him for who he truly is.

I don't think this is an evil act, sir. It's called business strategy. He invested millions in his artiste and he would want to go any length to protect his investment. Everyone will do if they have the power and resources.

In business you are allow to play dirty, but not filthy. Always remember that sir.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I am sure you don't know D'Banj as much as Don Jazzy does.

Perhaps, D'Banj is the snake, and his pretence pissed Don Jazzy off.

Some people are fond of public show of goodness. They only apologize in public so that everyone will believe that they don't keep grudges. I am sure he hardly ever reaches out to Don Jazzy in private.

See bro, these guys are in showbiz and they understand that reputation is everything. No matter what it was, they can address it backstage. All he had to do was smile for the camera and pretend all is well - Celebrities do that A LOT! What Don Jazzy did was plain evil and uncalled for. I pray Dbanj bounces back bigger.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by haslaw(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2022
DUMB Jazi always behaving like a 5 year old kid with a childish grudge

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Chris2863(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin
charlesditro:
This guy above na wizard....
E be like some people just sit down dey wait for post.....
Jobless nation......
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2022
dogmart:
These guys need to learn how to stop acting like kids in public. That I have issues with you does not mean I should act it in public, in the full glare of the whole world.

Can't they learn to be like politicians?
Shake hands, act , pat your backs, hugg and smile for the camera. Lobatan.

Resume your fight after the party. grin
Gbam Don Baba J falll hand

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2022
lhordspy:

I don't think this is an evil act, sir. It's called business strategy. He invested millions in his artiste and he would want to go any length to protect his investment. Everyone will do if they have the power and resources.

In business you are allow to play dirty, but not filthy. Always remember that sir.

Then he should be evil with his full chest and stop pretending to be jovial and philanthropic. That's my only grouse with him, it's the pretence that I hate.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by ttobizz(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Dbanj is just a happy soul and he bears no grudges, but you see this Don Jazzy.....? People like him are very pretentious. They pretend to love everyone and they even hide their evil deeds with occasional philanthropy, when in actual sense they're bitter and resentful. I remember a video that surfaced on twitter few months ago, in that video, Chuddy-K exposed how Don Jazzy paid off radio stations to stop playing Chuddy-K songs because he sounded just like Wande Coal, that move singularly ended that boy's career. After the video was released, more revelations started pouring out of how Don Jazzy would do the same thing to any rival artist that tries to usurp his own artist. For some, the guy is jovial and kind, but those of us with a discerning eye can see him for who he truly is.

Unfortunately, that's why we like him. He is the business brain behind success. If you dont know, you wont know. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by babyfaceafrica: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2022
So how is this news?
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by sprints1: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Some of you don't know the reason Don jazzy is still pissed with D'banj is because d'banj was so desperate to sign to Kanye west's record label when he still had a contract with Mo'hits records.

Don jazzy just wanted them to work with Kanye and not sign any deal.....Don jazzy even produced for Kanye west & Jay z & Beyonce on Watch The Throne.....Song is titled Lift off.

D'banj was Africa's biggest star then and Don jazzy seeing Kanye would only use & dump them,he was against the deal.... D'banj went on to sign with Kanye and we all know how his career nosedived.

D'banj should have just worked with Kanye and continue to dominate Africa and some parts of the world but he choose to be used by Kanye...... Inferiority complex.

For you to understand what I'm saying..... Imagine Birdman,Yo Gotti,Rick Ross or T.I tryna sign Burna,Wiz or Davido now smiley Just imagine.
black has never supported black before when the music industry was run by the whites before digitalization of music came I used to think they are very terrible people not knowing that the blacks themselves are evil so evil that they can't allow their partner to outshine them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by mjuvey3: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Some of you don't know the reason Don jazzy is still pissed with D'banj is because d'banj was so desperate to sign to Kanye west's record label when he still had a contract with Mo'hits records.

Don jazzy just wanted them to work with Kanye and not sign any deal.....Don jazzy even produced for Kanye west,Jay z & Beyonce on Watch The Throne.....Song is titled Lift off.

D'banj was Africa's biggest star then and Don jazzy seeing Kanye would only use & dump them,he was against the deal.... D'banj went on to sign with Kanye and we all know how his career nosedived.

D'banj should have just worked with Kanye and continue to dominate Africa and some parts of the world but he choose to be used by Kanye...... Inferiority complex.

For you to understand what I'm saying..... Imagine Birdman,Yo Gotti,Rick Ross or T.I tryna sign Burna,Wiz or Davido now smiley Just imagine.

So apt.

That's why I love and respect Olamide.

People criticize him for not going international but dude know's what he's doing.

Olamide ain't greedy but today,I can confidently say he's a billionaire in naira.

He's also helped and nutured some artists like A.G,Fireboy,Asake,Lil kesh etc

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by rocknation62(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2022
Marleek:
Normal level. With the way dbanj was catching cruise, its obvious they're cool with each other. It will be hard for jazzy to catch cruise at the headies stage considering the fact that olamide was also present at the event. All of them go dey form maturity now. That is the first time they'll both be at the headies since that fight. Even olamide was acting cold on stage. Headies has lost its vibe, perhaps the reason why they had to host this edition in the US.

Nice analysis, you’re really following up.
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by lhordspy: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Then he should be evil with his full chest and stop pretending to be jovial and philanthropic. That's my only grouse with him, it's the pretence that I hate.

I repeat sir, again. He is not evil. It is business. You too will do that to protect your investment. Music industry is very cold. You either go hard or go home into extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2022
LoveGifted:
I like it when Don Jazzy was Slimmer in the last picture with D'Banj.

Being too fat makes a person age.

No one will believe Don Jazzy and D'Banj are age mates because of his large size.

Dbanj is 3 years older than him and still looks younger and fresher.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Preciousgift120(f): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2022
You guys have forgotten that Don J lost his mother last month and he is still grieving.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by LoveGifted(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Dbanj is 3 years older than him and still looks younger and fresher.

Yeah...Exactly what I mean.
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2022
Nosayer:

Don't mind the guy....gen z this and that.

D'banj was more of into singing while Don Jazzy produces. They started out together before every other person joined even at Mo'hits.

Imagine the irony, calling me Gen Z when he himself thinks like one

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2022
ttobizz:

Unfortunately, that's why we like him. He is the business brain behind success. If you dont know, you wont know. Thank you

You like him for killing dreams. Okay.
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by DamianX: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

If you're not Gen Z yourself then I'm really ashamed of your education and upbringing. Dbanj was never Don Jazzys boy, they both co-owned Mo'hits. As a matter of fact, Dbanj left mo'hits and revoked Don Jazzy from using the same name, which was why he changed it to "mavin". Now who's the boy again? Dumb fool

Education and upbringing inside music matter. You're slow. Don Jazzy was the boss to Dbanj you can wail as much as you want it's already a known fact. Animal

Ee pain the coward grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2022
This post is rubbish! I repeat! Rubbish!

Don jazzy didn't walk out!

He came as soon as he was being called by dbanj and even said thank you after the award was dedicated to him.

So, bros tell me, wetin you dey try to gain by falsifying the whole scene?

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by WHITELIGHTER: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Because it's not by force to pretend like everything is okay

Because it's not by force to give a fucƙ

Because it's not by for to forgive

Because even if you forgive, YOU SHOULD NEVER FORGET

ULTIMATELY, forgiveness doesn't mean absence of consequences....

I love the last two sentences
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by ukaface(f): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Dbanj is just a happy soul and he bears no grudges, but you see this Don Jazzy.....? People like him are very pretentious. They pretend to love everyone and they even hide their evil deeds with occasional philanthropy, when in actual sense they're bitter and resentful. I remember a video that surfaced on twitter few months ago, in that video, Chuddy-K exposed how Don Jazzy paid off radio stations to stop playing Chuddy-K songs because he sounded just like Wande Coal. That move singularly ended that boy's career and he never recovered from it. After the video was released, more revelations started pouring out about how Don Jazzy would do the same thing to any rival artist that tries to usurp his own artist. People are hustling with their talents while you're using money to kill their dreams, then you'll come on Instagram and start pretending to be a philanthropist. For some, the guy is jovial and kind, but those of us with a discerning eye can see him for who he truly is.
oshey
See analysis
See judgement
See discerning eye

You too know o
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Christane: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2022
LoveGifted:
I like it when Don Jazzy was Slimmer in the last picture with D'Banj.

Being too fat makes a person age.

No one will believe Don Jazzy and D'Banj are age mates because of his large size.
d banj is actually older than Don jazzy with 2 years
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by drawingbook: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Na wa o. He is bereaved. Just lost his mum pls.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by giftedbrains01: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Convert your facebook and google ads and make sales in no time

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2022
DamianX:

Education and upbringing inside music matter. You're slow. Don Jazzy was the boss to Dbanj you can wail as much as you want it's already a known fact. Animal

Ee pain the coward grin

Without donjazy who is dbanj

Don jazzy has produced even more boys after then
Dbanj is just too proud of himself and that's what brought his down fall

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by ttobizz(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

You like him for killing dreams. Okay.

It's called business
"IT WAR"
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Oduduwa707: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Igbo pple are just bitter like that towards anything Yoruba progress, trust me. Bunch of sore Losers! angry

I hope they don't end up messing up Peter Obi's chances in the forthcoming elections. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interview With The King (king Saheed Osupa) Season One / Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics / Da Grin Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.