Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him (74703 Views)

Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards / Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by adefitim(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
I was surprised when he felt reluctant from coming out in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Maybe en leg d pain am
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Kc3000: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Don Jazzy didn't want to become the focal point while DBanj was being celebrated. He wanted DBanj to have his moment. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by LushGreenz: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
They don't call him Don for nothing. The more you look, the less you see.

EtinosaDLaw:
Dbanj is just a happy soul and he bears no grudges, but you see this Don Jazzy.....? People like him are very pretentious. They pretend to love everyone and they even hide their evil deeds with occasional philanthropy, when in actual sense they're bitter and resentful. I remember a video that surfaced on twitter few months ago, in that video, Chuddy-K exposed how Don Jazzy paid off radio stations to stop playing Chuddy-K songs because he sounded just like Wande Coal. That move singularly ended that boy's career and he never recovered from it. After the video was released, more revelations started pouring out about how Don Jazzy would do the same thing to any rival artist that tries to usurp his own artist. People are hustling with their talents while you're using your money to kill their dreams, then you'll come on Instagram and start pretending to be a philanthropist. For some, the guy is jovial and kind, but those of us with a discerning eye can see him for who he truly is.

Exactly what I'm talking about

Here's the Chuddy-K video for doubting Thomases:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo5gbVp7ufU

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by charlesditro: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
HaykynLibra:
Lol.. E pain am. He said jobless nation, baba no vex, some people internet speed no be here o
Bro! on the contrary I am not vexed but amazed because in less than 3 seconds the post updated, I commented only to realize that he beat me to it......
I was like, some people carry chair sit down dey wait for post to drop o (Humor).........
Hence the jobless nation I commented which wasnt directed to him but to all including myself and I believe he got my point. (Humor with emphasis).....
Wizard wasn't meant as a curse but that he was too fast to be possible or too good as you may (Again Humor)........

Not that I owe anyone an explanation but then it amazes me even more that some people got the wrong idea and took it upon themselves to spew rubbish, which goes further to express how we cut each other's throats in reality with poor understanding of events.......
Its only wisdom not to respond to every cock with balls because not every semen can get a girl pregnant.

They know themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by HaykynLibra: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Valid..
charlesditro:
Bro! on the contrary I am not vexed but amazed because in less than 3 seconds the post updated, I commented only to realize that he beat me to it......
I was like, some people carry chair sit down dey wait for post to drop o (Humor).........
Hence the jobless nation I commented which wasnt directed to him but to all including myself and I believe he got my point. (Humor with emphasis).....
Wizard wasn't meant as a curse but that he was too fast to be possible or too good as you may (Again Humor)........

Not that I owe anyone an explanation but then it amazes me even more that some people got the wrong idea and took it upon themselves to spew rubbish, which goes further to express how we cut each other's throats in reality with poor understanding of events.......
Its only wisdom not to respond to every cock with balls because not every semen can get a girl pregnant.

They know themselves.
Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Joezinho, the whole world is going to bits and you're just here alone reading a thread from last week. Nothing dey bother you abi? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Joezinho: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
joe.nho, the whole world is going to bits and you're just here alone reading a thread from last week. Nothing dey bother you abi? grin grin

cheesy cheesy Baba, I heard about DonJ and Banj’s ish at the headies. I woke up some mins ago and decided to look up..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Joezinho:

cheesy cheesy Baba, I heard about DonJ and Banj’s ish at the headies. I woke up some mins ago and decided to look up..

grin grin No p, bruv.

I saw that someone liked my post and when I checked and saw that it was an old post, I decided to see who it was that isn't worrying about nothing this Saturday morning grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him by Steven809: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interview With The King (king Saheed Osupa) Season One / Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics / Da Grin Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.