Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP (14106 Views)

EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended / 2019: What We Will Do To Vote Buyers – EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu / Mimiko Dumps Labour Party, Joins ZLP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Ogaga87(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Olosho politicians everywhere...

Other people across the globe will remain where they belong base on discipline but ours is very different
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Elidrisy20: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
If you know, you know grin 2023 go sweet

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by OPICANTO2223: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
The father of odudupigs (Tinubu) wont be happy with this

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Anyiamaka: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
The offence that nailed him is his campaign for the NNPP. Other allegations had to be relied on to remove him.
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Las Las Tinubu go collect breakfast....!!

Fear Fulanis.....!!
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by ajayiopy: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by mrkings84(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Nice development
But I am just confused, I don't know what will become of Nigeria should Peter Obi fail to win this election.
Does it mean that the north will retain power for the next 8 years?

Cos I know Tinubu stand no chance at all.

I am scared.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Alajiki(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Before nko? Is he not an Atiku kinsman
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
He was served breakfast

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by goslowgoslow(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
By Nov/Dec APC will be shock what is left of them. Alignment and realignment is taking place up North
Somebody that was accused of financial misconduct jump party and you are happy. Does that not show you that all these politicians are after their selfish interest? And you whose future is being destroyed will be jubilating all in the name of partisan support. What a shame.
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by goslowgoslow(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
mrkings84:
Nice development
But I am just confused, I don't know what will become of Nigeria should Peter Obi fail to win this election.

I am scared.
Na you stand the chance, don't worry we will swear you in.
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Spicycat(f): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
By Nov/Dec APC will be shock what is left of them. Alignment and realignment is taking place up North

Go back and read the content grin grin grin grin
Read the content next time before commenting, stop embarrassing yourself online. undecided
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by gasparpisciotta: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Topic should be changed to Adamawa APC chairman sacked, joins PDP.
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by gasparpisciotta: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Spicycat:

Go back and read the content

Na zombie you dey advise so...
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by kukoyi4adaugo: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Read beyond the sensational headline next time. He has already been removed as the party chairman.Read beyond the sensational headline next time. He has already been removed as the party chairman....
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by dazzlingd(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Power must stay in the north , they will all decamp
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
They will still come here and tell us that PDP is dead in Adamawa.

May APC not happen to us again.

Anyways, in as much as the decampees have APC blood in them, they can't make the PDP any better.
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Ofunaofu: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
ajayiopy:

NORTHERN NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO TEACH US POLITICAL THERMODYNAMICS

Hmmmmmmm

If only that southern Nigeria held on to power for a little longer through Jonathan second tenure we won't have be here discussing these events.
But Tinubu and his cohorts collaborated with the North and burgled that opportunity.
Today the same Northerners are aligning to defeat the same Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Abujason: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is like sour old wine in dirty new bottle. The product will still be unpleasant to anyone that chooses to buy it.

Obi/Datti 2023 is a goal!
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Abujason: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Hmmmmmmm

If only that southern Nigeria held on to power for a little longer through Jonathan second tenure we won't have be here discussing these events.
But Tinubu and his cohorts collaborated with the North and burgled that opportunity.
Today the same Northerners are aligning to defeat the same Tinubu

I love your write up.

Judas never ended well.

Neither will betrayer Tinubu and all those that worked with him to sell the Godforsaken expired incompetent dunce in Aso Rock to us.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Abujason: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
FuckFuckPastor:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/breaking-adamawa-state-apc-chairman-ibrahim-bilal-dumps-party-joins-pdp

In other words, Tinubu and APC will lose almost all of NE, NW, NC, SE & SS. Let’s hope they also lose half of SW - which is just me being over generous. But then again, Abujason is such a nice guy. Not greedy at all.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Ayosman1: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is just the beginning of what will happen to the evil party called APC
Vote Rt Hon Sheriff FRANCIS OBORIWORI
Governor for of Delta State

Atiku/Okowa and Sheriff/Onyeme
Mandate we stand.
We move no going back
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Ayosman1: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is just the beginning of what will happen to the evil party called APC
Vote Rt Hon Sheriff FRANCIS OBORIWORI
For
Governor of Delta State

Atiku/Okowa and Sheriff/Onyeme
Mandate we stand.
We move no going back
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by 8inchesdick(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
mrkings84:
Nice development

I am scared.

Dont be scared
Obi will win in Jesus Name
There is nothing God can not do

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by floret23(f): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Read beyond the sensational headline next time. He has already been removed as the party chairman.
At what point would it be dawn on you that you and your paymasters have failed? E ti lu'le grin

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by deeva2: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
abobote:
I don't celebrate theives.
He decamped coz he was removed for misappropriation of funds.

Anyway, obidatti 2023

If it is Umahi that is contesting against Asiwaju now, it would have been Roads for Roads, Bridges for Bridges but since it is Peter Obi a man without tracks and records, it has been Ikoyi Bridges for Hate, Eko Atlantic for Fake News, Lekki Free Trade Zone for Threats!

Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by jrusky(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
seunmsg:

Read beyond the sensational headline next time. He has already been removed as the party chairman.

Ignore them they are zombiedient known to be lousy with stinky mouth mofos who are always looking for every opportunity to insult anyone
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by Khaysee: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sacked what do u expect he will port Nigeria politicians are career political thieves they port from one party to other looking for foods
Re: Adamawa APC Chairman, Ibrahim Bilal, Dumps Party, Joins PDP by CSTRR: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
By the end of this year, what would be left in apc would be ACN.

If not for Peter obi, atiku would have won this election by 12pm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter / Where Will INEC Store Electoral Materials As CBN Governor Runs For Presidency? / Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.