Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter (14192 Views)

9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by nobaga: 1:21am On Dec 13, 2017
It took a while but Yoruba youths have started paying Igbo Youths back in their own coin.

This may be strange to those of us that came of age before both youths. The days of accommodation is gone, pity!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by saraki4Pres2019: 1:33am On Dec 13, 2017
nobaga:
It took a while but Yoruba youths have started paying Igbo Youths back in their own coin.

This may be strange to those of us that came of age before both youths. The days of accommodation is gone, pity!
Maybe you haven't been out of Lagos for the first time. Hence you sit down to conjure up a world for urself which never exist.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Obijulius: 2:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Very very unreasonable post!!!

I wonder when a fly became equal to an eagle---because it has wings? Sighs...This one na mumu post sha!.

nobaga:

44 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by izombie(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Senseless post.

12 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2017
We don’t want fight this early morning abeg. Although the OP said the bitter truth but we would all be railroaded off any discussion with insults by the igbos. The mods should just shut down this thread before fight starts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by SouthEastFacts: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:
We don’t want fight this early morning abeg. Although the OP said the bitter truth but we would all be railroaded off any discussion with insults by the igbos. The mods should just shut down this thread before fight starts.
You mean accommodating people in people's land.

I blame the Binis.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by chiagozien(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2017
If am asleep and wake up hearing yorubas beating drum of war i will just ...............

Go back to sleep.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You mean accommodating people in people's land.

I blame the Binis.

Who are you? Please let me be. Don’t quote me again oo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2017
chiagozien:
If am asleep and wake up hearing yorubas beating drum of war i will just ...............

Go back to sleep.

Not everything is violence now. The damage is being done systematically but you don’t know. It would never even occur to igbos until it is too late.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by orisa37: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2017
The Igbos want to burn down their Fathers' House, but there is no one to beg them.
The Cloud will fall on all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by chiagozien(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Not everything is violence now. The damage is being done systematically but you don’t know. It would never even occur to igbos until it is too late.
that you people will do tomorrow,do it now.

30 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by mightyhazel: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2017
igbos shd not be the problem in a country where killer herdsmen are running amok and hacking ppl to death on a daily basis.. a country where the highest igbo political office holder is a mere deputy senate président... a coutry where an igboman never ruled/ruined like the other 2, since inception,.. a country whose regime has deliberately marginalised and sidelined igbos from everything from federal projects to appointments in the army, police, immigration, airforce, navy, customs, ports, etc etc. some are even boasting about how they are subtly dealing with igbos. what a shame.. nobody has the monoploy of dealing with the lesser ppls of other tribes in nigeria.. but i guess its only the yorubas that can do it with pride n boast about it. the igboman is too Godfearing and humanity loving to even contemplate dat. ..and yet day in day out u see evil plottings, crazy lamentations all over the net by yorubas..

well,.. u guys can choke on ur hate. may hate be ur portion in addition to whatever u wish or plan for the least of the igboman on the street,.. iseee !

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Tyche(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2017
Perhaps on Nairaland, but in real life I always see both ethnic groups doing things together in business, trade and commerce. Forget about the armchair generals and key board warriors too numerous to mention on Nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
igbos shd not be the problem in a country where killer herdsmen are running amok and hacking ppl to death on a daily basis.. a country where the highest igbo political office holder is a mere deputy senate président... a country whose regime has deliberately marginalised and sidelined igbos from everything from federal projects to appointments in the army, police, immigration, airforce, navy, customs, ports, etc etc. some are even boasting about how they are subtly dealing with igbos. what a shame.. nobody has the monoploy of dealing with the lesser ppls of other tribes in nigeria.. but i guess its only the yorubas that can do it with pride n boast about it. the igboman is too Godfearing and humanity loving to even contemplate dat.

well,.. u guys can choke on ur hate. may hate be ur portion in addition to whatever u wish or plan for the least of the igboman on the street,.. iseee !

The problem of the igbos is very simple to solve.

1} Stop hating other tribes

2} Be humble and continue being hard working

3} Invest more in the SE and keep most of your people in Igbo land

If the above steps are followed religiously, an Igbo man will be voted into Aso rock in less than 20 years. We yorubas will even help you get elected like we helped Jonathan if you follow this advice.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2017
chiagozien:
that you people will do tomorrow,do it now.

It is a systematic thing and the Yorubas and Hausa have been quite successful at undermining igbos for the past 3 decades.

We are winning without violence but the downside is that we have to bare the brunt on our infrastructure {mass migration from the east} due to the undermining of the east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by UfuomaUN(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The problem of the igbos is very simple to solve.

1} Stop hating other tribes

2} Be humble and continue being hard working

3} Invest more in the SE and keep most of your people in Igbo land

If the above steps are followed religiously, an Igbo man will be voted into Aso rock in less than 20 years. We yorubas will even help you get elected like we helped Jonathan if you follow this advice.

Yoruba helped Jonathan grin

All this illiterate keyboard warriors are becoming something else

44 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2017
UfuomaUN:

[/b]Yoruba helped Jonathan[b] grin

Oh, so we didnt help him right? No problem then.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Bede2u(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It is a systematic thing and the Yorubas and Hausa have been quite successful at undermining igbos for the past 3 decades.

We are winning without violence but the downside is that we have to bare the brunt on our infrastructure due to the undermining of the east.
I just dey laugh u. U really must be a sad man. Igbos are kings in ur Lagos, kings in Abuja, in kano, in kaduna, in jos and in many other parts of Nigeria. Die if it pains u. Look at the beautiful city of Enugu. How can u successfully undermine a blessed coal city? Igbos are also kings in this city and would nevet cede one plot of it to a yoruba man

23 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Tyche:
Perhaps on Nairaland, but in real life I always see both ethnic groups doing things together in business, trade and commerce. Forget about the armchair generals and key board warriors too numerous to mention on Nairaland

The hate is there but both tribes are too civil to fight but dont kid yourself that yorubas are happy with all the insults being hurled at us. I for example wont rent my family property to an igbo man even if he has the money.

The yorubas are just too crafty and dangerous to employ violence against igbos. We are dealing with the problem subtly with serious consequences for future generation of igbos. The American Doctor that called for the mass deportation of igbos from yorubaland is very educated and fulfilled so that goes to show how deep the dislike for igbos is in yorubaland.

I wont go any further.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2017
Bede2u:
I just dey laugh u. U really must be a sad man. Igbos are kings in ur Lagos, kings in Abuja, in kano, in kaduna, in jos and in many other parts of Nigeria. Die if it pains u. Look at the beautiful city of Enugu. How can u successfully undermine a blessed coal city? Igbos are also kings in this city and would nevet cede one plot of it to a yoruba man

Enugu is a nice city. I spent a year there and i kinda enjoyed it. My advice is for more igbos to move over there and develop the SE in general. grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by bkool7(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Yoruba helped Jonathan grin
How come he won in 2011 and lost in 2015?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2017
bkool7:

How come he won in 2011 and lost in 2015?

Please just leave them alone because they would never agree that we helped the man. They are the main reason why the man was voted out. They hijacked his government and alienated the yorubas through his government. Just leave them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Tyche(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The hate is there but both tribes are too civil to fight but dont kid yourself that yorubas are happy with all the insults being hurled at us. I for example wont rent my family property to an igbo man even if he has the money.

The yorubas are just too crafty and dangerous to employ violence against igbos. We are dealing with the problem subtly with serious consequences for future generation of igbos. The American Doctor that called for the mass deportation of igbos from yorubaland is very educated and fulfilled so that goes to show how deep the dislike for igbos is in yorubaland.

I wont go any further.

Oh! well. Like the popular saying goes; " he who is out for revenge should dig two graves". I won't go any futher

28 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Tyche(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Bede2u:

I know a lot of Yoruba men that have houses all over Enugu bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2017
Tyche:

Oh! well. Like the popular saying goes; " he who is out for revenge should dig two graves". I won't go any futher

I hear you but we aint the ones who feel marginalized and insecure in our own country. If you think we would attack you physically on our land, you must be mistaken. You can continue fearing for your lives in the north and not here but the damage we have done is more destructive and debilitating overtime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by PDJT: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Hmm. Have you repented from banter? I enjoy your outbursts against us, Igbos; you love to resent.

9 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I wont go any further.

Useless Doctor....

Very useless

Totally useless

14 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by joeyfire(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2017
nobaga:

Accomodation ni Accompany ko! I dey pay my bills by my self and boosting your local economy. Who una youths epp

14 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please just leave them alone because they would never agree that we helped the man. They are the main reason why the man was voted out. They hijacked his government and alienated the yorubas through his government. Just leave them.

Leave igbos alone leave us

Even that lagos/ogun state boundary that village in ogun state

We don almost buy the land finish.....forest turned to city

Even my uncle has plots of land there.

Soon ife will be for sale

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by PDJT: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I wont go any further.

Likewise, I have since stopped all business transactions involving a Yoruba directly. Even family members who reside in Lagos are affected by that decision. Thanks to that your illiterate Chief of Lagoon.

8 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2017
PDJT:

Likewise, [/b]I have since stopped all business transactions involving a Yoruba directly[b]. Even family members who reside in Lagos are affected by that decision. Thanks to that your illiterate Chief of Lagoon.

Na u sabi. Just pay your taxes to the Government so it can use it to pay salaries to yoruba families in the state civil service.

You can keep to yourself as long as you are law abiding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by PDJT: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Na u sabi. Just pay your taxes to the Government so it can use it to pay salaries to yoruba families in the state civil service.

You can keep to yourself as long as you are law abiding.

Which Tax? Which Law? Did We, Igbos, ask to join you in your Zoo or arrange any law with you? Do you also beg Ghanaians living and doing business in Ghana to help you with some Tax revenue? Nigerians are irredeemable. Smh.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) / Bukola Saraki Meets With Party Delegates And Executives In Cross River / Bandits Kill 50 Residents In Zamfara Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.