Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,521 members, 7,861,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) (5575 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics Ins.) / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by yad2eidi: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
This is not a nice thing to say to someone. Do you know, in the Northern part of Nigeria, this is just a normal thing? It is just like one of your clothing accessories. Maybe, in the part of Nigeria where you are, it is seen as something else.
good will bless you if you have never done olosho in your life. But if you have done olosho and still doing then you came to quote me talking this long, na thunder go fire you
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

za ku biya ni kwamishin ga duk wawayen da suka fadi don wasanku
Nace ka fita dega nan. Ka bani yaushi. Kana zage ni, kuma kuna maganan de bana soo. Kai de abokin ka (yad2eidi).
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
yad2eidi:
good will bless you if you have never done olosho in your life. But if you have done olosho and still doing then you came to quote me talking this long, na thunder go fire you
Just ask around, especially someone from there or someone that has been there. Then you'll know it's a normal thing there, just like any of your clothing accessories. And not perceived as something else.
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by advanceDNA: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Nace ka fita dega nan. Ka bani yaushi. Kana zage ni, kuma kuna maganan de bana soo. Kai de abokin ka (yad2eidi).

I ddnt insult you...i ddnt even talk to you....u came at me first, telling me to get out....get out of where?? Is this your father's house??
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

I ddnt insult you...i ddnt even talk to you....u came at me first, telling me to get out....get out of where?? Is this your father's house??
Because what you and your friend were saying, they're not nice. That's not a nice thing to say to someone.
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by advanceDNA: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Because what you and your friend are saying, they're not nice. That's not a nice thing to say to someone.

Oya sorry...
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oya sorry...
Good.
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Slimdan360: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Are you serious? I didn't know that. I used to scratch it then, but not anymore.
This one go dumb for real life o grin
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Slimdan360:

This one go dumb for real life o grin
Why did you say that? This is not a nice thing to say to someone.
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Slimdan360: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Why did you say that? This is not a nice thing to say to someone.
So sorry, I was just joking
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Just leave it like that if you love yourself.
Re: Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Slimdan360:

So sorry, I was just joking
Good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? / Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.