Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds (15662 Views)

President Tinubu Yet To Move Into Villa Six Weeks After Inauguration / Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by IfnobeGod20: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Besk:

You guys are so dumb. This analysis is of online activity only and Obi’s supporters account for at least 70% of current online political activities. If that 70% of online activity only translates to a 30.33% active average, common sense should tell you that you’re already in trouble even before the real activity starts.

If you cannot win online (where most of your audio votes are located), how can you possibly win on ground? #smh
Olodo will always be olodo. You thought this analytical analysis was based on online voting? This is not online voting but instrumental analysis. Or did you read where it was said certain number voted?
Please use your brain and stop disgracing yourself on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by hohafrank(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fake analysis.By the grace of God Obi will be sworn in as the president of federal republic of Nigeria come 2023.The rigging APC is planning will back fire on them.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by IfnobeGod20: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
omohayek:
It's funny reading all the outraged denials about the reality revealed by these statistics, which come directly from Google, and are therefore immune from influence by any Nigerian operators. Online search queries actually represent a best-case scenario for Peter Obi's campaign, as that is where most of the noise about him has been, while the vast majority of Nigerian voters are hardly the types to be bothering themselves with such searches. If Peter Obi is still only managing to dominate in the SE and SS amongst this select demographic, then his odds of managing anything better than third place are looking infinitesimal.

The harsh reality the Zombidiots refuse to acknowledge is that while subsistence farmers, market women, gate men and roadside peddlers are rarely to be found on Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland, they are the kinds of people who will decide the election in 2023, not the relatively privileged few with time to spare spamming online forums with insults, unflattering photos and brazen lies. Even the grim picture revealed by Google search trends are likely to wildly overstate the true extent of Peter Obi's real world support.

One more thing I find interesting: up until now, many Obi supporters have been insisting that all publicity is good publicity, and that all of us who have been criticising the man have only been boosting his profile. Why are the same people now suddenly insisting the unexpected interest in Tinubu is because he is a "drug lord" or whatever slander currently gripping their imaginations? "All publicity is good publicity", after all! grin
But you guys always quick to forget that these market women, artisans, farmers, petty traders, gate men are also faced with the same reality of the economy and are crying daily for survival. Not only that they have children and relatives that are dependent on them, while many of them have been looking for ends meet for years but no results. You also quickly forgot that the hard reality of life in Nigeria is also hitting them hard than anyone. Many of this group will surely use their brain than heart.
For your information, people are wiser now and want good life for themselves and their children.
Again, like someone like me, I am always on net and I have called my people home that this is where we are going and no turning back. Can you change that?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by Obidient1: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Fake annalisis, OBI is everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by alizma: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
kay1one:
Is it not now obvious that APC is coming in third? They've been landlocked in the SW.

The ObiDatti votes in the SS/SE will over run them in the SW.

PDP has a good edge cos NW has the highest voting numbers but if LP moves in well into the NC they can counter that and win!
Calm down, when you talk about the %, you also need to translate it to the number. 5% voting population in Lagos may equal 25% voting population in abia state or imo state. So chill

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by hohafrank(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
What an analysis.Tinubu that is struggling to grasp SW let alone breaking through his stronghold.Their rigging will not work.
He will even lose Lagos.Mark my words.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by hohafrank(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
alizma:

Calm down, when you talk about the %, you also need to translate it to the number. 5% voting population in Lagos may equal 25% voting population in abia state or imo state. So chill
Calm down.Tinubu will lose Lagos.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by casualobserver: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
do market women and farmers do internet searches? ...just asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by Mccullum: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
IT WILL SHOCK THEM.

ABAT is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Jagaban is a goal in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by LudaChriz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
Besk:

You’re completely dumb. Go to school, you people will refuse. This extrapolation shows great strength for Tinubu & Atiku even before the guns are fired for the political race.

Conversely, it is very bad news for you online fold of Obi. If he’s already running very much behind on the online turf where most of your ‘votes’ reside, one wonders how so badly your Obi candidate will perform on ground. I’m laughing in Isikwuato dialect!

You're the complete daft here. This simply shows how people searched for the candidates in google and where they searched from. I have searched for Tinubu more than 50 times over his drug deals. It does not mean he's my candidate

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by MasterKernel: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2022
oyin44:
Even south east is no longer a strong hold for obi...see what is going on against his party.. grin

They raged in fierceness against his party so south east is no longer tenable but hostile to him.... grin grin cheesy

Even Ss is not yet sure for him.. grin cheesy

Which school graduated you? Because if primary English Comprehension is providing too difficult to analyze, then she your school.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by oyatz(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
sonature1:

It's internet technology. Google is analyzing where people are searching the candidates from (by location).

You cannot fake it; it doesn't depend on emotions or sentiments. It is what it is.

Solo949

Penguin2

There are many limitations to the reliability of Google Search as a predictor of the outcome of the presidential election.

1) There are millions of Nigerians that don't search for anything on Google but they will still vote.
2) It's possible for one voter to search for a particular candidate 6times per day.

3) Searching does NOT equal support.

For instance, many people searching for Tinubu in the S/East aren't doing so out of love and support for Tinubu but may be to find out what he said or does.

4) Many extraneous factors will determine the voting patterns.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by Chinedum300: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Pure lies... I am very sure of it that bola is not winning.....
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by omohayek: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

But you guys always quick to forget that these market women, artisans, farmers, petty traders, gate men are also faced with the same reality of the economy and are crying daily for survival. Not only that they have children and relatives that are dependent on them, while many of them have been looking for ends meet for years but no results. You also quickly forgot that the hard reality of life in Nigeria is also hitting them hard than anyone. Many of this group will surely use their brain than heart.
And of course, you assume that anyone using his brain must surely be an Obi supporter, a prejudice you no doubt find flattering, but one which has no basis whatsoever in reality. Nothing Peter Obi has said to date has given me the slightest indication that he is anymore qualified to run Nigeria than either Atiku or Tinubu, not in terms of character, not in terms of track record, not in terms of ideology, and certainly not in terms of intellect. It is perfectly reasonable for one to want life in Nigeria to improve and to decide that Peter Obi is not the right person to achieve this goal.

For your information, people are wiser now and want good life for themselves and their children.
Again, besides being a statement of the obvious (who wants a bad life for themselves and their children?), this has no implication as to who these people will vote for, unless you already believe that Peter Obi is so "obviously" superior that no one could possibly back an alternative.

In any case, all of the above is irrelevant to this particular discussion. Stop confusing what you want with what the whole of the Nigerian electorate wants. The objective, indisputable evidence is that there is a considerable gap between reality and what you'd like it to be.
Again, like someone like me, I am always on net and I have called my people home that this is where we are going and no turning back. Can you change that?
What I "can" or "want to" do is irrelevant to the discussion here, which is that even amongst the most online Nigerians, Peter Obi mostly draws support from his fellow Igbos in the SE, despite all the hype. What you, I or anyone else is doing right now has no bearing whatsoever on this truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 07, 2022
oyin44:
Even south east is no longer a strong hold for obi...see what is going on against his party.. grin

They raged in fierceness against his party so south east is no longer tenable but hostile to him.... grin grin cheesy

We don't expect urchins to be able to read and comprehend.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by Karlosorji(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2022
oyin44:

keep consoling yourself with that
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by okofians(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2022
redPUSSY:
Useless analysis undecided undecided

Who dey allocate such percentage to Tinubu like ewedu ?
Take your mind off Tinubu's affairs before you die untimely..this is a serious advice for you

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by okofians(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Pitobi's aspiration is a plus for the APC and not a minus ,because his influence is solely in the opposition zone...DOT nation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by Penguin2: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2022
oyatz:

There are many limitations to the reliability of Google Search as a predictor of the outcome of the presidential election.

1) There are millions of Nigerians that don't search for anything on Google but they will still vote.
2) It's possible for one voter to search for a particular candidate 6times per day.

3) Searching does NOT equal support.

For instance, many people searching for Tinubu in the S/East aren't doing so out of love and support for Tinubu but may be to find out what he said or does.

4) Many extraneous factors will determine the voting patterns.

I said that the data is unreliable.

But even if it were, I do not think it reflects what would happen at the polls.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by IfnobeGod20: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2022
omohayek:

And of course, you assume that anyone using his brain must surely be an Obi supporter, a prejudice you no doubt find flattering, but one which has no basis whatsoever in reality. Nothing Peter Obi has said to date has given me the slightest indication that he is anymore qualified to run Nigeria than either Atiku or Tinubu, not in terms of character, not in terms of track record, not in terms of ideology, and certainly not in terms of intellect. It is perfectly reasonable for one to want life in Nigeria to improve and to decide that Peter Obi is not the right person to achieve this goal.

Again, besides being a statement of the obvious (who wants a bad life for themselves and their children?), this has no implication as to who these people will vote for, unless you already believe that Peter Obi is so "obviously" superior that no one could possibly back an alternative.

In any case, all of the above is irrelevant to this particular discussion. Stop confusing what you want with what the whole of the Nigerian electorate wants. The objective, indisputable evidence is that there is a considerable gap between reality and what you'd like it to be.

What I "can" or "want to" do is irrelevant to the discussion here, which is that even amongst the most online Nigerians, Peter Obi mostly draws support from his fellow Igbos in the SE, despite all the hype. What you, I or anyone else is doing right now has no bearing whatsoever on this truth.
You're the one assuming because I never insinuated such. Can anyone be an island of knowledge, how would I assume that only Obi supporters are knowledgeable? Such can only manifest from reprobate mind. I am an apostle of, all of us cannot sleep and face the same direction. Some must be for Paul, some to Apollo and others to Peter and everyone for God.

The message of someone you've written off cannot make meaning to you. Such is life, if you have conditioned yourself to be against someone. Whatever the person says cannot make meaning to you. If you can be truthful, there is no candidate among the contestants that have interacted and engaged the people like Peter Obi. The records are there. Why some candidates are hiding from interview, he has seized different avenues to sell himself and letting people know the state of the nation, which is the first step because a wise man said, the problem known is half solved. The next step is engaging in proffering workable solutions to the mirage of problems confronting us as a people and nation.

"this has no implication as to who these people will vote for, unless you already believe that Peter Obi is so "obviously" superior that no one could possibly back an alternative".

On the above issue raised, I am glad you first agreed that it was a statement of fact that people want good life but in another breadth claimed as above that it has no bearing as to whom the people will vote. If I may asked, are you taking our people to be zombies that cannot reason to make informed decisions that relate to their wellbeing and existence? I think this is the same mindset that have held us down for years and had brought us to this kneeling stage of life and existence. That you guys don't even fear the consequence of actions and inactions in government, that no matter what, since the people cannot think for themselves, there is always a way out. My sincere prayer is that the bound that have held our people down, will be broken in the next election because we are now in a season of chatting a new course for the nation to move on the part of restoration and revolution.

I am sure what the whole Nigeria want is better life and a prosperous nation. So I am not confusing that at all and I pray God help His people to attain that.

Finally, in your last paragraph, if you think everyone supporting Peter Obi is mainly from Igbo extraction, you're a joker and cannot be far from that. As you guys want to turn the race to tribal one, it won't work. Awa Omoluabi Pataki mo nkan to Dara, asima se ohun to dara. Efi ote sile, omo nijeria nani omo ibo.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by buchilla: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2022
I don't agree with the Analysis. Buhari as an incumbent President was not able to score an average of 23@% votes in the Southeast despite that some Governors in the Zone worked for him. I wonder how BAT will get up to 23% in Southeast when the Popularity of APC in the Zone has diminished more due to bad performance. My predictions are..
Southeast: LP= 78% = PDP =17 % APC=5%.
Southsouth: LP=65% PDP=22%APC=13%.. LP may even do better than I predicted. Mark my words.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by IfnobeGod20: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2022
buchilla:
I don't agree with the Analysis. Buhari as an incumbent President was not able to score an average of 23@% votes in the Southeast despite that some Governors in the Zone worked for him. I wonder how BAT will get up 23% in the Southeast when the Popularity of APC in the Zone has diminished more due to bad performance. My predictions are..
Southeast: LP= 78% = PDP =17 % APC=5%.
Southwest: LP=60% PDP=20 %APC=10%
This your analysis is screwed.
South East: LP = 85% PDP = 10% APC = 3% other parties = 2%

South West: LP: 30% PDP: 15% APC: 52% others = 3%

South South: LP: 55% PDP: 32% APC: 10% others: 3%

North Central: LP: 30% PDP: 28% APC: 40% others: 2%

North West: LP: 20% PDP: 30% APC: 32% others: 18%

North East: LP: 13% PDP: 52% APC: 25% others: 5%

This is how it will go, if there is no technological rigging.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by WhizdomXX(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Penguin2:
These BATstards are laying grounds for rigging by trying to give the impression that Tinubu has national spread but God will defeat them.

If anything, I am certain Tinubu and Atiku do not have the percentages allotted to them in Southeast.

And Peter Obi is the one dominating Bible Belt and not PDP.

Stupid liars!
AA-34.46%
BT- 32.24%
PO- 26.65%
RK- 6.65%
This election is going to runoff. We need Peter Obi in that runoff, what's the pragmatic approach to reach our goal aside insults.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by WhizdomXX(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

This your analysis is screwed.
South East: LP = 85% PDP = 10% APC = 3% other parties = 2%

South West: LP: 30% PDP: 15% APC: 52% others = 3%

South South: LP: 55% PDP: 32% APC: 10% others: 3%

North Central: LP: 30% PDP: 28% APC: 40% others: 2%

North West: LP: 20% PDP: 30% APC: 32% others: 18%

North East: LP: 13% PDP: 52% APC: 25% others: 5%

This is how it will go, if there is no technological rigging.
It's a pity you didn't do the maths well.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by aninibinladen: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2022
etrouble:

If you concerntrate on your life, you will be able to afford two square meals

Says the Agbado supporter grin grin

Hope you are gearing up to join the army for cassava handouts?
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by WhizdomXX(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2022
Chinedum300:
Pure lies... I am very sure of it that bola is not winning.....
Read the graphs, pdp is leading, apc is following closely behind. Labour party is in a respectable third and NNPP is in a distant fourth.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by WhizdomXX(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2022
kay1one:
Is it not now obvious that APC is coming in third? They've been landlocked in the SW.

The ObiDatti votes in the SS/SE will over run them in the SW.

PDP has a good edge cos NW has the highest voting numbers but if LP moves in well into the NC they can counter that and win!
If you did the maths;
AA-34.46%
BT- 32.24%
PO- 26.65%
RK- 6.65%
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by IfnobeGod20: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2022
WhizdomXX:

It's a pity you didn't do the maths well.
Mathematician please do your own in good conscience.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by Owontime: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Obi has a stronghold?
grin grin
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by Penguin2: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2022
WhizdomXX:

AA-34.46%
BT- 32.24%
PO- 26.65%
RK- 6.65%
This election is going to runoff. We need Peter Obi in that runoff, what's the pragmatic approach to reach out goal aside insults.

Don’t worry, insults will do the job.

Thanks.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by kay1one(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
WhizdomXX:

If you did the maths;
AA-34.46%
BT- 32.24%
PO- 26.65%
RK- 6.65%

Did you factor in voting numbers in those areas?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Convoy Kills Journalist In Abuja / APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group / El-Rufai Sacks 99 Political Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.