Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds (15665 Views)

President Tinubu Yet To Move Into Villa Six Weeks After Inauguration / Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by Besk: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
LudaChriz:

You're the complete daft here. This simply shows how people searched for the candidates in google and where they searched from. I have searched for Tinubu more than 50 times over his drug deals. It does not mean he's my candidate

It is now clear that your daftness has NAFDAC number. You are so shallow that it shows in all you write.

What manner of a human being does 50 searches on one person? Just one Google search (with many pages of results) will bring up most information that’s in the public domain on that person.

What manner of person has the time or energy for 50 searches if not:
1. A layabout.
2. An obsessed hater.
3. A lout

Back to your senseless logic, did it not strike you, before writing your tosh, that in the same you’ve spent your productive life doing searches on your worst nightmare’s supposed drug deals, a lot of others might also have been searching out information on Obi’s pathetic lies, the Pandora Papers, his deception about having no property outside Onitsha/Nigeria, his investment of government money in his family’s private business, his total rundown of Guardian Express, etc?

People actually do more searches daily in order to fact-check Peter Obi because he’s an incurable liar.

Does that not strike you? How can Obi be so unfortunate to have the daftest people as his advocates? You lot are the joke of the town.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by omohayek: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You're the one assuming because I never insinuated such. Can anyone be an island of knowledge, how would I assume that only Obi supporters are knowledgeable? Such can only manifest from reprobate mind. I am an apostle of, all of us cannot sleep and face the same direction. Some must be for Paul, some to Apollo and others to Peter and everyone for God.
Random insults, mixed in with a solid helping of delusion about supposedly divine endorsement. Yup, you're definitely a typical Obi supporter.

The message of someone you've written off cannot make meaning to you. Such is life, if you have conditioned yourself to be against someone. Whatever the person says cannot make meaning to you. If you can be truthful, there is no candidate among the contestants that have interacted and engaged the people like Peter Obi. The records are there. Why some candidates are hiding from interview, he has seized different avenues to sell himself and letting people know the state of the nation, which is the first step because a wise man said, the problem known is half solved. The next step is engaging in proffering workable solutions to the mirage of problems confronting us as a people and nation.
What bearing does all of the gibberish above have on the question of what Google Trends search data says about the location of Peter Obi's support? I suggest you look up the term "non sequitor", as that is what you've just perpetuated.

If I may asked, are you taking our people to be zombies that cannot reason to make informed decisions that relate to their wellbeing and existence?
First off, it's "If I may ask", not "If I may asked". That you fail to understand such a basic rule of English grammar says a lot about your level of education and acquaintance with the roles of logical reasoning (or rather, in your case, a lack thereof). Second, on what basis do you conclude that only "zombies" would fail to support your perpetually lying, corrupt, intellectually third-rate candidate? I guess to the likes of you Peter Obi may come off as impressive, but we don't all share your intellectual limitations.

Finally, in your last paragraph, if you think everyone supporting Peter Obi is mainly from Igbo extraction, you're a joker and cannot be far from that. As you guys want to turn the race to tribal one, it won't work. Awa Omoluabi Pataki mo nkan to Dara, asima se ohun to dara. Efi ote sile, omo nijeria nani omo ibo.
Again English comprehension fails you. The point of this entire thread is that the Google Trends search data says that Obi's support is "mainly from Igbo extraction"! That you insist this data is somehow wrong without providing any evidence to support your position shows that you are the "joker" trying to "turn the race to tribal one" [sic], by denying objective facts and puffing up a third-rate tribal champion to appear like some sort of "One Nigeria" nationalist.

Finally, don't think for a second that you impress me with a few words of Yoruba, as all one has to do to learn the language is grow up amongst Yoruba speakers, a feat many Igbos have managed from the days of Azikiwe. I myself have learned French, German, Hausa and Spanish over the years, but that doesn't make me a Frenchman, a German, a Hausa or a Spaniard. El hecho de que un hombre pueda hablar el idioma de un grupo no lo convierte en miembro de ese grupo. Comprende, amigo?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by WhizdomXX(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
kay1one:

Did you factor in voting numbers in those areas?
Yes of course.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by WhizdomXX(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mathematician please do your own in good conscience.
I have. It's just right above your comment.
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by chimpad: 4:14am On Sep 08, 2022
I don't know why I feel this might actually be how the result would look like! God abeg o

BAT 190
ATK 209
PO 182

Chai!
Re: Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds by IfnobeGod20: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2022
omohayek:

Random insults, mixed in with a solid helping of delusion about supposedly divine endorsement. Yup, you're definitely a typical Obi supporter.

What bearing does all of the gibberish above have on the question of what Google Trends search data says about the location of Peter Obi's support? I suggest you look up the term "non sequitor", as that is what you've just perpetuated.

First off, it's "If I may ask", not "If I may asked". That you fail to understand such a basic rule of English grammar says a lot about your level of education and acquaintance with the roles of logical reasoning (or rather, in your case, a lack thereof). Second, on what basis do you conclude that only "zombies" would fail to support your perpetually lying, corrupt, intellectually third-rate candidate? I guess to the likes of you Peter Obi may come off as impressive, but we don't all share your intellectual limitations.

Again English comprehension fails you. The point of this entire thread is that the Google Trends search data says that Obi's support is "mainly from Igbo extraction"! That you insist this data is somehow wrong without providing any evidence to support your position shows that you are the "joker" trying to "turn the race to tribal one" [sic], by denying objective facts and puffing up a third-rate tribal champion to appear like some sort of "One Nigeria" nationalist.

Finally, don't think for a second that you impress me with a few words of Yoruba, as all one has to do to learn the language is grow up amongst Yoruba speakers, a feat many Igbos have managed from the days of Azikiwe. I myself have learned French, German, Hausa and Spanish over the years, but that doesn't make me a Frenchman, a German, a Hausa or a Spaniard. El hecho de que un hombre pueda hablar el idioma de un grupo no lo convierte en miembro de ese grupo. Comprende, amigo?
Sometime some of you claim to be intellectual but kept on portraying another trait. Please go back to that my comment and read again. I never throw jab at you but only referring to those that may nurse the thought of making only Obi's supporters as intelligent set. Go back and read again and this time slowly as to understand the line.

This your second line also gave life to what I commented, that when you seasoned yourself not to see good thing about someone, no matter what the person do or say, it would never make meaning to you. And you've portrayed that in your comment.
Mr. Man, please stop this. I am presently in south west and I Google search things said about Tinubu virtually every day, just to confirm if true. Like one day someone posited that he built some hospitals in Lagos and I had to take my time search each of the hospital attaching Tinubu name to it to confirm if truly he was the one that built them. That I searched about him, doesn't translate that I am for him and I am in south west. That's the reason I said, the report cannot be totally rely upon. I also know some Ibos that are not in support of Obi, same with Atiku that some Hausas I know not giving him support. If those people search net to know about Obi or Atiku, does that translate to giving him support because they searched them?

That your third line. The used of past tense "asked" was a syntax error and wasn't intentional and from my comment you should know it was just as mentioned. In your comment such error can also surface once in a while.
I also discovered that you grandstand too much. A simple sentence you always try to twist it to suit your narrative. You are the one insinuating that the voting pattern of the market women, artisans, farmers, petty traders, gate men have no direction to what they wanted and I asked you, have you turned them to zombies. So, twisting it to click into your narrative won't work. You need to go back and read your submission that informed that.

We don't fake our identity. We know our background. We know our forefathers. Our people know us and we know them. Trying to lie for anything, it's never part of us because the real Omoluabis are taught to be straightforward and be truthful. That some people fake their identity, doesn't mean everyone does it. Yoruba language is my mother-tongue and not borrowed like the one you went to learn. Awa kin se omo ale Yoruba, omo oko ni wa lati iran de iran. Efi ote sile, omo nijeria nani omo ibo je. Iran omo ibo ja fun ominira orilede yi, se gbogbo awon to padanu emi won, se lasan ni won je iya ni? Ti omo fulani, Hausa abi yoruba ba le je aare orile ede wa, oye ki omo ibo na le je aare wa na. Efi ote sile, ka fo wo so wo Po, ki orilede yi ledara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail / Lagos Has 2,567 Registered Prostitutes / I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.