Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her (58784 Views)

Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
He is a real hero. God rest your soul and forgive you all your sin

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Rebuke: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
oz4real83:
While one died doing the "will of god", the other died preventing the "will of god". What an irony embarassed. May the soul of the young man rest in peace.

Stop it bro. This is a sad story, don't make us laugh.

He was such a brave boy. How did he get to know her mission though?

Where were the others that only him fought to save others?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by MrTruetrue(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rest on Yaks my gee
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by idomalord: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Indeed he is a hero.

But as shocking as this may sound, some fanatics would spit at his bravery and call him a fool and rather praise d girl who sadly according to them was PEACEFULLY going to do the work of god.

It's so unfortunate, he went to eternity unprepared

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by CaptainAyub: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
wiseone28:
Suicide bombing has come back?
Shittima effect
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by jojothaiv(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
ajebuter:
Not all heroes wear capes

Some are regular folks like the rest of us but with more humanity and empathy

Rest in peace young man, your country failed you but history will forever be kind to your memory

Succinct.

Everyone's hero, I don't believed in the media or historical books
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by sureboykris(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
When did this happen
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Viicfuntop(f): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
And the names never disappoint. Why bomb exactly? Is there like a prize in the book with mass deaths? Seriously asking.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Sablexxxtoons: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
These people (suicide bombers) are really mad people o.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Passionate888: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sai barber grin

Buhari is working.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Burgerlomo: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
RIP young man
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by nkemoma(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubu will handle Economy

Shetterorist will handle his children.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by mymoon123: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
This happened in 2017.
It is a good reminder though.
May he rest in peace
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by gulfer: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
mach7:
Please call me an idiot.
Eediot tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Eifour(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
The Messiah....
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by MrTruetrue(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Utanisco:
Which hero

God will punish shetimma
Punish tinubu

Those two idiots shud be arrested for killing the ss2 boy

If tinubu wins the election
All of you would be bombed

God will punish anybody who will vote this nonsense

Unam

No flat head zombie can do this. People of monkey descendants

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
why not go and have it?
PurpleHouse:
This is the greatest honour a man can have.

He died a hero.

RIP young warrior.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by DeBestUCan: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Utanisco:
Which hero

God will punish shetimma
Punish tinubu

Those two idiots shud be arrested for killing the ss2 boy

If tinubu wins the election
All of you would be bombed

God will punish anybody who will vote this nonsense

Unam
saying R. I. P would have given you more respect than this

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by ceaser: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Good gracious. Brave little man.

His life and death even as a youngster is worth a million times than that of the current crop of politicians, both young and aged, that Nigeria has.

And imagine this coming in less than 48hrs after Lai "lying" Mohammed said that Nigeria is now more secure than before.

The other time he came to boast that Nigeria is now safe for everyone, the bandits went to attack at the airport runway in Kaduna in less than 48hrs. He again said the same nonsense shortly afterwards and followed the train attack which saw dozens abducted.

Everytime he comes out to rattle that his rotund mouth, an ominous cloud sets over the nation and in less than 48hrs, innocent lives are lost.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Abubakar Sadiq Kurbe:

https://twitter.com/SadeeqKurbe/status/1566829853743218690?t=lIJtTs71Gl-ruHb29iOHsw&s=08

Old news, wats wrong with u guys, this happend 2017
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Tegabadguy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Abubakar Sadiq Kurbe:

https://twitter.com/SadeeqKurbe/status/1566829853743218690?t=lIJtTs71Gl-ruHb29iOHsw&s=08
haaaa life no sweet you..... me die for nigerian God forbid me die for nigerian
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by JesusSaves49(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
May his soul rest in peace

[b]Do you need a home tutor for your child, brother, sister, nephew, niece, uncle, aunt,cousin etc?

Do you reside in Ibadan?

If your answers are yes, then chat me on WhatsApp on the number on my signature

Major Subjects: Maths, English lang and Science subjects
Level: Pry 4 to SSS3

Adult Education also available
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by derecho(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
So Shettima has started recruiting Girls?
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Belteshazzar1: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Felabrity:
That was 2017
Rip
Ewo seriously?
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Northern Nigeria should be conquered like Lagos, that's the only way they will have Sense.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Trill1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
So sad.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by MrTruetrue(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
ceaser:
Good gracious. Brave little man.

His life even in death is worth a million times than that of our politicians

Than that of zombidients obituary flat heads mulatoes of red land region of yeast
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Realists(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
wiseone28:
Suicide bombing has come back?

PdP want to give ApC wotowoto before general election, This another De javu, if you know you know.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Landmack: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
Are we back to the era of suicide bombing?

I think this is one act most Nigerians fear so much
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is what we call true definition of a hero.....it's quite unfortunate u did this for a country that will forget u less than a week
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by noble2faith(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2022
The news don try now. Wetin dey do Nairaland?
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
Do you mean the suicide bomber should rest in peace?
bakwodneva:
May her soul rest in peace

Do you need a home tutor for your child, brother, sister, nephew, niece, uncle, aunt,cousin etc?

Do you reside in Abuja?

If your answers are yes, then chat me on WhatsApp on the number on my signature

Major Subjects: Math and Science subjects
Level: Primary 3 to SS3

Adult Education also available
[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

£250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.