Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her (58780 Views)

Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by shakir0802: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
This incident happened like 3 to 4 year's ago not something of recent
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Eriokanmi: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Arespect10:
Islam has never fail a Muslims it's your religion that failed u guys
Nigeria today is in tatters cos of activities of Islamist terrorists nicknamed bandits, militia men, boko haram, herdsmen, kidnappers, name it. What can you say to this?

Nothing like peace guy.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by ibechris(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
oz4real83:
While one died doing the "will of god", the other died preventing the "will of god". What an irony embarassed. I would have loved to know the "reward" for each of them in "paradise" undecided. May the soul of the young man rest in peace.

What a philosophical write up here.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by overdrive(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Felabrity:
That was 2017

Rip

Where did you see 2017?
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by zumbigbo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
I pray for you brother. I pray for your peaceful soul to find peace. That your selfless duty inspires all of us. So that we can be better as people.

You have been let down by politicians who sold your future like selling suya outside a bus terminal. The criminal class who send their children all across the world for a peaceful education while the masses squirm and suffer amid kidnappings and bullets.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by ejimatic: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Abubakar Sadiq Kurbe:

https://twitter.com/SadeeqKurbe/status/1566829853743218690?t=lIJtTs71Gl-ruHb29iOHsw&s=08
I had a feeling that terrorists would hijack a train and it happened The terrorists would soon hijack a plane in Nigeria and it would be sussessful. May God protect us!
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by jeromestarks: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
oz4real83:
While one died doing the "will of god", the other died preventing the "will of god". What an irony embarassed. I would have loved to know the "reward" for each of them in "paradise" undecided. May the soul of the young man rest in peace.
You are smart

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by redbull5: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
wiseone28:
Suicide bombing has come back?
wiseone28:
wiseone28:
lai mohammed, where are you? Idiot!
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by rolams(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
oz4real83:

Meaning?
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
Are suicide bombers still Islamic terrorists and not Christian motherfukCAN?
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by kenchop: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
GOD BLESS HIS SOUL
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by legba1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
I wonder if the two were reading two different Quran. One(the bomber)was trying to fulfill her misinterpreted tenets of the Quran while the other who definitely must have read the Quran was on the side of humanity. It's a contradiction that should be corrected vigorously by Islamic scholars that it doesn't make any sense to kill fellow human enmass to appease any god/religion.
I wish you rest young man for being on the side of humanity.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Mccullum: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
May Allah grant him paradise on the day of judgement, Aameen.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by harmony75: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mmmmm who gets the 7 virgins (Islam) this hero or the terrorist?? � On a serious note this guy is a Hero of our time.. May God show you mercy, rest in peace dearie �
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Machinegun91(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
A christian young man has sacrifice his life to save Muslims.

Muslims

Muslims

Jesus Christ is your saviour
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by SaturnNick(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
So sad. May his soul RIP
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by SaturnNick(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
legba1:
I wonder if the two were reading two different Quran. One(the bomber)was trying to fulfill her misinterpreted tenets of the Quran while the other who definitely must have read the Quran was on the side of humanity. It's a contradiction that should be corrected vigorously by Islamic scholars that it doesn't make any sense to kill fellow human enmass to appease any god/religion.
I wish you rest young man for being on the side of humanity.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by jclassiq(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
On exactly the same day that freak of nature, lying Mohamed, lied that there is no more threat anywhere.
I expected this. I wonder if he does this on purpose to provoke these terrorists so they can carry out a major attack. But why? Does he drink the blood?
Something isn't right about all of this, but they will be put to shame eventually; that I'm sure of.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by funkyjaay: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Abubakar Sadiq Kurbe:

https://twitter.com/SadeeqKurbe/status/1566829853743218690?t=lIJtTs71Gl-ruHb29iOHsw&s=08
May the soul of the young boy rest in peace.Aamen
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by BabaAduras: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
oz4real83:

You missed the key point in the matter - the unfortunate happening is a case of "ASSUMED/SUPPOSED Will of God".

The Exremists (Pastorprenuers and Imams/Alfas) brianwash people into believing they are doing the "Will of God" while in truth they are doing the "will of men"

The truth is no man can stop the "Will of God".
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by tioyoung(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin
Starboytwo:
Hero keh shocked

Omo na to run ooo.
grin grin ah dey tell u my guy
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by jmaine: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
This is an old news now..
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by oz4real83(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
BabaAduras:

You missed the key point in the matter - the unfortunate happening is a case of "ASSUMED/SUPPOSED Will of God".

The Exremists (Pastorprenuers and Imams/Alfas) brianwash people into believing they are doing the "Will of God" while in truth they are doing the "will of men"

The truth is no man can stop the "Will of God".
if u check my statement, you will realise that some were in quotes, that is to tell you that some are mere assumptions and questionable
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by walozanga(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hmm.. this story shaa. R.i.p to the dead
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by betshopagent(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Allah would be disappointed in him.He is a hero now because he died protecting fellow Muslims. If it was Christians now; fellow Muslims would even curse him.The monsters now coming home to the makers!
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by walozanga(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
rolams:

Meaning?

Read again
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Benchilwell: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Utanisco:
Which hero

God will punish shetimma
Punish tinubu

Those two idiots shud be arrested for killing the ss2 boy

If tinubu wins the election
All of you would be bombed

God will punish anybody who will vote this nonsense

Unam
how are dey d one that kill d ss2 boy, someone will be commenting with fish brain,na for Nairaland u go see person they comment like mumu...
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by chimaology92: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
RIP SUPERMAN undecided
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by haslaw(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.

Such a brave kid.
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by stasius: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Buhari why
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by Doorlarss(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
So sad new May Allah grant him with aljannatul fiddausi
Re: Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her by benqo01(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
So unfortunate rest in Peace....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.