Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station (46257 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Port Harcourt Monorail: Multi Billion Naira Project 6yrs After: Pictures & Video / Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by pquaver(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
abumeinben:

You dey mind them?

Make una go dictionary go find meaning of initiation.. Initiation does not mean a standing infrastructure. You can initiate something and after 100 years it has not come to. Fruition.. The koko is Action.. Doing, carrying out.. IMPLEMENTATION..
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by hmohammed(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2022
ote author=skinnyzsam post=116428422]
your guys are brainless, what i typed does it relate to peter?? our political atmosphere is very poor, constructive criticism is seen as an attack or support of a politician, well definitely youre paid to defend this never the less be woke and understand that we are being robbed.[/quote]

E pain am. E no get explanation...
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Soso990240(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Thedon22:
That's why I follow a man of vision and track record. On the other hand someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China, and some people believe him. Zombeism !
Its either u are blind, or you just enjoy deceiving urself and deceiving people. Its a federal project Initiated under Goodluck. Tinubu has nothing to do with it, i reapeat, Tinubu and Sanwo olu has nothing to do with it. Stop deceiving people

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Soso990240(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2022
deepwater:
Y are dey not doing this in the east
Because its a federal project by federal Government, and Lagos is the Former FCT of Nigeria
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by charlypoker(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2022
I have been there twice, 2021 and this year 2022. This is federal government project. It's not done by Pa. Emilokan. Stop making baseless post

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Soso990240(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
tabaralph:

Initiated by Jonathan for good 6yeats only on paperwork..who brainwashed you like this?,your hatred for Tinubu and bhuari has turned you into a zombie
So how long did it take Buhari to complete it? 7 years i guess? u people hate facing the fact. Same way Goodluck initiated the Secong Niger Bridge and even payed 25% of the cost. After 7years and some months, Buhari is yet to complete it, telling us its 80% done. Its either u people dont use brain for thinking, or ur double standard is second to none
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by erico2k2(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Praxis758:
Tinubu single-handedly built the modern one.

Lagos takes the lead.

First of its kind in Africa.
Isn't that built by the FG? why say its a state project? that's an Interstate line
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by erico2k2(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2022
Soso990240:
So how long did it take Buhari to complete it? 7 years i guess? u people hate facing the fact. Same way Goodluck initiated the Secong Niger Bridge and even payed 25% of the cost. After 7years and some months, Buhari is yet to complete it, telling us its 80% done. Its either u people dont use brain for thinking, or ur double standard is second to none
This is irrelevant however is this not a FG project from one state to the other state? Why is it being credited to a state govt by the OP
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by OsitaWilliams: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2022
Have you been to any state in the East?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by AdaAwka1: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Praxis758:

Lagos takes the lead.

How pls??
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by PaedophileProph: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2022
vedaxcool:

Bitterness and spite are diseases that consumes.

You didn't refute the claim , appealing to emotion is too childish
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by GeneralDae: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
South Africa and Morocco have had more sophisticated railway systems for decades, while Nigeria/Lagos borrowed itself into debt in order to build something that is just a fraction of what the South Africans have. Nigerians are just fools. Not an insult but a statement of fact.

Okay, but Nigeria has it now, so why are you crying?
Talking about debts, South Africa has almost 3 times the debt of Nigeria.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by mipeesoft(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2022
don't mind them jaree, they thought we are senseless like them. They'll soon come out and tell us that na Tinubu build and renovate MMA
Meyldon:
This is a Federal Government's project which was initiated by former President Goodluck. It's the new Lagos- Kano line, with the first phase just completed to Ibadan by Buhari's govt. It's basically an upgrade from the old narrow gauge to the new Standard gauge.
Stop making indirect and baseless comparative reference just to score dubious political points. Kindly stop this nonsense.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Soso990240(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2022
erico2k2:

This is irrelevant however is this not a FG project from one state to the other state? Why is it being credited to a state govt by the OP
Same thing i was saying earlier, they are just being mischievous. using lies and propaganda to market Tinubu their master, same way they used lies and propaganda to market Buhari
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by georgeakins: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Meyldon:
This is a Federal Government's project which was initiated by former President Goodluck. It's the new Lagos- Kano line, with the first phase just completed to Ibadan by Buhari's govt. It's basically an upgrade from the old narrow gauge to the new Standard gauge.
Stop making indirect and baseless comparative reference just to score dubious political points. Kindly stop this nonsense.

You are a liar.
Buhari started it .
You people always want to give the impression that you love GEJ. Every part of the country voted for GEJ in 2011 until Ibos infiltrated his government and messed it up.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by ada9ja(f): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Praxis758:

Lagos takes the lead.

Lie kee u there...na FG project oooo
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Thedon22: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
7arrows:

The earlier u guys stop using lagos as a standard the beter for u. Please use somewhere that is working and has rule of law not a state that is filled with corruption and nepotism.
Where else should I use? Do you want me to use Anambra that Obi abandoned and came to live in Lagos. Even all those celebrities making mouth for him like Psquare and Charly boy are feeding off Lagos. So, what are we talking about .If they believe Obi did better with Anambra why didn't they relocate there. They are simply tribalists.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by abumeinben(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
pquaver:

Make una go dictionary go find meaning of initiation.. Initiation does not mean a standing infrastructure. You can initiate something and after 100 years it has not come to. Fruition.. The koko is Action.. Doing, carrying out.. IMPLEMENTATION..

You you agree say "Tinubu built Lagos" na gutter talk abi
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Stanleyq: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
AyoLamba288:
Jagaban you too much
ignorance is a disease, na tinibu be minister of transportation abi
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Stanleyq: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thedon22:
That's why I follow a man of vision and track record. On the other hand someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China, and some people believe him. Zombeism !
Lagos was a capital of Nigeria and it has already been developed , stop all these to credit tinubu, Lagos was built by the money from our oil
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by lailo: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is one of the reasons why you blame Tinubu for foisting Buhari on Nigeria. While u want him to take the blame, u can't on the other hand excuse him from the gain. Zombidients are irredemable grin
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by lailo: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stanleyq:
ignorance is a disease, na tinibu be minister of transportation abi
hatred is a cancer instead. Is Tinubu the president of Nigeria either, when u want to pin the country's failure on him grin grin grin
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by lagosrd: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Praxis758:

Lagos takes the lead.

Tinubu ko thief nubu niii.
That thing was designed and started by Jonathan's government and completed by ameachi whom your oga hated so much ..
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by lailo: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stanleyq:
Lagos was a capital of Nigeria and it has already been developed , stop all these to credit tinubu, Lagos was built by the money from our oil
Yes, Lagos has been capital. The strangers (the military) came, plundered it and turned it to the world's dumb site, and chose a new bride Abuja, but the Yoruba people led by Asiwaju Tinubu rose up and rebuild it to Nigeria's pride today. So we choose to credit our leader Tinubu for leading.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Wolelua: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Meyldon:

Which Goodluck? Go and do your findings and get the fact before feeding us with your nonsense.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Gbajure(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Do this comparison for Tinubu...
Show us 1999 And 2007 verifiable comparison pictures...
(We already have those of Fashola And Ambode and even Sanwo-Olu ---- We now need to see those of Tinubu)
Ordinary to show us pictures of Tinubu commissioning projects, una no get

A village is so easy to spot with their reasoning. Tinubu commissioning projects? So LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA etc, Enron IPP, Oregun dualisation, Oregun Opebi Bridge etc were done by Ikpeazu?

Google ur own question na o
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by BluntCrazeMan: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Gbajure:

A village is so easy to spot with their reasoning. Tinubu commissioning projects? So LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA etc, Enron IPP, Oregun dualisation, Oregun Opebi Bridge etc were done by Ikpeazu?

Google ur own question na o
Recent projects that were done by recent governors.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by GreatAxeMan: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
South Africa also generates 10 times the amount of electricity than Nigeria and Nigerians are running away to South Africa like rats escaping from a sinking ship.

GeneralDae:

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Micfish: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Meyldon:

Are you surprised. Followers has to be like their grand master.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Micfish: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
GeneralDae:

I don't know if you people manufacture news or just go around carrying propaganda.

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by pquaver(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
abumeinben:

You you agree say "Tinubu built Lagos" na gutter talk abi

He didn't build lagos but he contributed massively to the turn around of Lagos. My secondary school was in lagos. I know what I am saying

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by abumeinben(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
pquaver:

He didn't build lagos but he contributed massively to the turn around of Lagos. My secondary school was in lagos. I know what I am saying

I here you. He did blueprint. That's what people claim and you just confirm blueprint is not project. I also went to secondary school in other states. Their govs built schools too, with free edu6.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over / My Experience With Loneliness After Canada Migration / Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.