Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station (46254 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Port Harcourt Monorail: Multi Billion Naira Project 6yrs After: Pictures & Video / Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by pquaver(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
abumeinben:

I here you. He did blueprint. That's what people claim and you just confirm blueprint is not project. I also went to secondary school in other states. Their govs built schools too, with free edu6.

He did not do blueprint alone, he actually did some of them..
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by abumeinben(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
pquaver:

He did not do blueprint alone, he actually did some of them..

I hear you. So other govs just dey look mirror abi?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by GeneralDae: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Micfish:

I don't know if you people manufacture news or just go around carrying propaganda.
This is just for West Africa my friend. Read your own link, don't just copy from the internet blindly and accuse others of propaganda.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Stanleyq: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=lailo post=116437454]
hatred is a cancer instead. Is Tinubu the president of Nigeria either, when u want to pin the country's failure on him grin grin grin[/quote.why then do u attribute a devlpmnt done by fg to tinubu de bat.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Wwwq: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Really
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by gfelo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
With his father's money right?
Praxis758:
Tinubu single-handedly built the modern one.

Lagos takes the lead.

First of its kind in Africa.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by 7arrows: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thedon22:

Where else should I use? Do you want me to use Anambra that Obi abandoned and came to live in Lagos. Even all those celebrities making mouth for him like Psquare and Charly boy are feeding off Lagos. So, what are we talking about .If they believe Obi did better with Anambra why didn't they relocate there. They are simply tribalists.

Brother u r getting it wrong. Use somewhere like Dubai or south Africa or lets come down low make e no be like say we dey proud. Use Ghana or even Kenya. Things are working in those places.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Spandau: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Meyldon:
This is a Federal Government's project which was initiated by former President Goodluck. It's the new Lagos- Kano line, with the first phase just completed to Ibadan by Buhari's govt. It's basically an upgrade from the old narrow gauge to the new Standard gauge.
Stop making indirect and baseless comparative reference just to score dubious political points. Kindly stop this nonsense.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg, did you read this? Debunk it asap if you get juice. Otherwise , keepchot grin forefa!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by 7arrows: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
grin grin grin grin

The drug lord has no single visible project to his name and he wants to rule Nigeria. His urchins should remind the Pablo Escoba that Nigeria is not Lagos.

Funny enuf because of EMILOKAN I'm beginning to think that man there is jubril. My reason is because of Tinubus audacity. U have nothing to offer, no plans, no structure, no goals or visions and when we ask u baba sir what do u have in mind for us. U say EMILOKAN. U say look at lagos. The lagos u have killed with all types of taxes. Truly one cannot support this man and not look stupid. Maybe he knows something or they planned something and in return they all agreed that it will be his turn. Anyway just my feeling cause I dont get it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by aalangel(f): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Praxis758:
Tinubu single-handedly built the modern one.

Lagos takes the lead.

What did you just say?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Praxis758: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
aalangel:

What did you just say?

What did you read?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Tonnierichy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
skinnyzsam:
its a shame they give us our fundamental rights which is delayed, looted and relooted, but then we shamelessly celebrate over it, what an irony.
At least these ones still gave it. What about the one that had eight years to give it but couldn't give shishi
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Thedon22: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stanleyq:
Lagos was a capital of Nigeria and it has already been developed , stop all these to credit tinubu, Lagos was built by the money from our oil
You people are just being deceived. Even if you remove the issue of money, you can compare the innovations Tinubu introduced to not only the other states but also the Federal govt eg Tinubus template of contracting tax administration to alpha beta was successfully copied by many states. Also, Tinubu was the first to set up lastma for traffic management when the trafic arm of the Federal police could not solve that. Again, other states copied. Same applies to Lawma and others. Tinubu curb the habit of police shooting people and claiming accidental discharge by prosecuting such policemen. And so on... Tell me innovative things Obi did.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Stanleyq: 2:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Thedon22:

You people are just being deceived. Even if you remove the issue of money, you can compare the innovations Tinubu introduced to not only the other states but also the Federal govt eg Tinubus template of contracting tax administration to alpha beta was successfully copied by many states. Also, Tinubu was the first to set up lastma for traffic management when the trafic arm of the Federal police could not solve that. Again, other states copied. Same applies to Lawma and others. Tinubu curb the habit of police shooting people and claiming accidental discharge by prosecuting such policemen. And so on... Tell me innovative things Obi did.
hahahahahakikikiki, these kinds innovations eh. Aaahahahahahaha.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Dozie32(m): 3:24am On Sep 08, 2022
AyoLamba288:
Jagabandit you too much
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Dozie32(m): 3:25am On Sep 08, 2022
Praxis758:
Thiefinibu the Jagabandit single-handedly built the modern one.

Lagos takes the lead.

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by 7arrows: 3:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Thedon22:

Where else should I use? Do you want me to use Anambra that Obi abandoned and came to live in Lagos. Even all those celebrities making mouth for him like Psquare and Charly boy are feeding off Lagos. So, what are we talking about .If they believe Obi did better with Anambra why didn't they relocate there. They are simply tribalists.

Use his personality.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Thedon22: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Stanleyq:
hahahahahakikikiki, these kinds innovations eh. Aaahahahahahaha.
Furthermore, the payment of SSCE exam fees for students was first done by Tinubu which Obi also copied from.So, you tell me Obis innovations that other govs copied. You might hate Tinubu but you can't void his ingenuity in public governance. The difference is clear.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by GeneralDae: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2022
7arrows:

Brother u r getting it wrong. Use somewhere like Dubai or south Africa or lets come down low make e no be like say we dey proud. Use Ghana or even Kenya. Things are working in those places.
What is working in Ghana and Kenya that is not working in Nigeria apart from stable electricity mostly in their capital?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by 7arrows: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2022
GeneralDae:

What is working in Ghana and Kenya that is not working in Nigeria apart from stable electricity mostly in their capital?

Thank God u started from electricity. What about roads, government infrastructures (not individual) should we talk about security?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by GeneralDae: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2022
7arrows:

Thank God u started from electricity. What about roads, government infrastructures (not individual) should we talk about security?
What roads and Government infrastructure do they have that is not in Nigeria?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Stanleyq: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2022
Thedon22:

Furthermore, the payment of SSCE exam fees for students was first done by Tinubu which Obi also copied from.So, you tell me Obis innovations that other govs copied. You might hate Tinubu but you can't void his ingenuity in public governance. The difference is clear.
Hate?
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Ekvic15: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Are You In Need An Expert Marketer To Help You Boost Your Business Website, Online Store Or Any Of Your Online Business For More Exposure And Go Viral All Over The Word
Kindly Contact Me Via The Link
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f7c822708f

Best Regards
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by tabaralph: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Soso990240:
So how long did it take Buhari to complete it? 7 years i guess? u people hate facing the fact. Same way Goodluck initiated the Secong Niger Bridge and even payed 25% of the cost. After 7years and some months, Buhari is yet to complete it, telling us its 80% done. Its either u people dont use brain for thinking, or ur double standard is second to none

A government that used 6years to initiate a project and another government uses 7years to bring the project to 80% completion…now you can be the judge your self who perform better
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Soso990240(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2022
tabaralph:

A government that used 6years to initiate a project and another government uses 7years to bring the project to 80% completion…now you can be the judge your self who perform better
You sound dumb and uninformed. That contract was awarded and initiated by Goodluck Jonathan by 2014. He never won the 2015 election to continue the project, how does that mean 6 years? Goodluck Jonathan even payed UpTo 25%pf the project cost, yet Buhari stopped the project when he resumed office, only to resume again to use for 2019 and 2023 campain. Shame on you if you claim ignorant while defending failure
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by tabaralph: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Soso990240:
You sound dumb and uninformed. That contract was awarded and initiated by Goodluck Jonathan by 2014. He never won the 2015 election to continue the project, how does that mean 6 years? Goodluck Jonathan even payed UpTo 25%pf the project cost, yet Buhari stopped the project when he resumed office, only to resume again to use for 2019 and 2023 campain. Shame on you if you claim ignorant while defending failure
Instead of you to face the calamity befallen your miserable life you continue quoting me and calling me dumb and uninformed…continue
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Soso990240(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2022
tabaralph:

Instead of you to face the calamity befallen your miserable life you continue quoting me and calling me dumb and uninformed…continue
you, ur ancestors and Generation, may that Calamity Befall u all. Foolish animal that can't argue with facts, just lies and propaganda
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by tabaralph: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2022
Soso990240:
you, ur ancestors and Generation, may that Calamity Befall u all. Foolish animal that can't argue with facts, just lies and propaganda
Your obituary will be posted before this year end…go and mark it
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station by Soso990240(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
tabaralph:

Your obituary will be posted before this year end…go and mark it
You wey dey Death row already cheesy .. Thats for you and your family. una no go die better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Captain Chinyere Kalu; Meet The First Nigeria Female Pilot / Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over / My Experience With Loneliness After Canada Migration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.