Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) (56543 Views)

Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by tishbite42: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
God
Obesity is the devil
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Curse buhari
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Kam2021: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
I don't understand. Is this actually the size or it's camera making it big?
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Majesty33(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lord have mercy !!!
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Otiv: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
You talk as if youre very stupid which i thnk you are. So fat people should go and die? Always respect people pls
VeryWickedMan:
See why I hate fat people?
You can't be slim and be living with this sort of junk in you. You must know.

Fat people disgust me because they are naturally unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
That meat expanded after being extracted from whatever part of the woman's body.

Na meat be that oo tongue
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by decub: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
Amazing.

The woman must have been going through hell all these while.

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Waywardson6: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Walahi talahi, something's no Normal at aaaaallllllllll.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by saintopus(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

VeryWickedMan man how are you doing
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Ebubu: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin
Aboks:
What a bombshell is that not tinubus bag of agbado
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Streett: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
What!!!!
This Tumor fit stop gunshot self…

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by abobote: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Keep quiet
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
I am curious about the content of this monster bag
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by toxtimmy: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
You are fat in your mouth, fingers and brain.

VeryWickedMan:

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

They said tumor
Yes being fat can be a risk factors for some tumors but my guess dozens of other things are out there that can give that to anyone
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
When I was 15, I weighed 47kg. Yet, this woman, below 5ft carried a 100 pound tumor? That's 45kg. So amazing.

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by nams77: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Romanoff:
Why those the right side of that tumour look like the infinity Gauntlet?
Which one be infinity gauntlet again? Na movie
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Romanoff(f): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
nams77:

Which one be infinity gauntlet again? Na movie

Google infinity Gauntlet, you fit done watch the feem sef.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by favour32(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

To some tribes,if ya belle nor long, nai be say you nor get money as mostly men referred.
Very myopic and retrogressive reasoning.
Most fat people are insulin resistant and very prone to inflammations

2 Likes

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by CheapHomes1: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

"The whole hospital mobilized to perform the procedure for the patient."

Humanity on display. She wasn't the child or wife of any top politician. Just a regular Brazilian and the hospital mobilized all it's resources to ensure her life was saved

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
This was a tumor planet living in the she patient
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
This Should Entet Forbes Record
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2022

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

you are a very wicked Man

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by nams77: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Romanoff:

Google infinity Gauntlet, you fit done watch the feem sef.

Really! Make I go check. I'm a movie buff but I have two challenges. Where to get these movies and the time to watch them

I just checked. I have seen parts of that movie. Abeg recommend movies for your broda to watch
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by IgboEmir001: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by tyinfinity: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
This can be gotten from peter obi scrotum
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

HERE IS MY THOUGHT ON THIS ....

I'VE MET A LOT OF NIGERIAN WOMEN WITH TUMOR (FIBROID) IN THEIR TUMMY AND MAJORITY OF THEM WILL NOT WANT TO GO UNDER THE KNIVE (SURGERY) JUST BECAUSE OF FEAR. TODAY, MOST ARE IN THEIR HUSNABD HOUSE WITH NO CHILDREN TO CALL THEIR OWN, THEY RELY ONLY ON PRAYERS AND MAMA ALAGBO.

PLEASE SISTERS REMOVING FIBROID WON'T KILL YOU SO DON'T WAIT TILL ITS THIS BIG. GO AND GET YOUR DELIVERANCE IN THE HANDS OF DOCTORS THAT GOD HAS PLACED TO HELP YOU.

I SPEAK HEALING TO EVERYONE THAT NEED IT . GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE.

6 Likes

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by abbey621(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Cleanworld:

HERE IS MY THOUGHT ON THIS ....

I'VE MET A LOT OF NIGERIAN WOMEN WITH TUMOR (FIBROID) IN THEIR TUMMY AND MAJORITY OF THEM WILL NOT WANT TO GO UNDER THE KNIVE (SURGERY) JUST BECAUSE OF FEAR. TODAY, MOST ARE IN THEIR HUSNABD HOUSE WITH NO CHILDREN TO CALL THEIR OWN, THEY RELY ONLY ON PRAYERS AND MAMA ALAGBO.

PLEASE SISTERS REMOVING FIBROID WON'T KILL YOU SO DON'T WAIT TILL ITS THIS BIG. GO AND GET YOUR DELIVERANCE IN THE HANDS OF DOCTORS THAT GOD HAS PLACED TO HELP YOU.

I SPEAK HEALING TO EVERYONE THAT NEED IT . GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE.

Majority of those with Fibroids are already over the age of 40 with kids already, what you speak of represents a tiny minority.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Benue Doctors Display Sack Letters, Seek Gov's Intervention (PHOTOS) / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.