Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) (56544 Views)

Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by OgaDeyVex: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
slumcat:
Na so we go remove APC from Nigeria next year.

Those ones are a bigger tumor to this nation, continent and universe! undecided
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by RillJ(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
chigator2:
shyte, what will they do with this mass now.

Examine it and thereafter dispose of it as 'Toxic' medical waste.

Thank God the woman had a successful operation.

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by gozzlin: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
grandstar:
When I was 15, I weighed 47kg. Yet, this woman, below 5ft carried a 100 pound tumor? That's 45kg. So amazing.

Which means the woman could have easily carried you about when you were 15.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by ajericho(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Aboks:
What a bombshell is that not tinubus bag of agbado

I think tinubu is some kind of nightmare to y'all from that side
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Kaytixy: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
APC is the tumor Nigerians are suffering from so let's remove them.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by tonyscorp(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
I can see you are now playing God the created of people.

so sad cool cool cool

VeryWickedMan:
See why I hate fat people?
You can't be slim and be living with this sort of junk in you. You must know.

Fat people disgust me because they are naturally unhealthy.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by drololaaof: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Did the reporter and surgeons took permission from the patient before public postings of the patient? You can report this on patient from developed country. It is unethical
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
abbey621:

Majority of those with Fibroids are already over the age of 40 with kids already, what you speak of represents a tiny minority.
But then, agenda must agend. He has to first be condescending and all.

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
iiifedimma:
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

Where's the proof he's a criminal? How should we know you don't have a vendetta with him when you don't show us proof of your claims?

4 Likes

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by HolyMan12: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pells:
Can we fry them and start eating already tongue
Sapa no go kill person
Some people for naija go go buy the tumor chop am as meat for soap or use am do suya cool
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Presidential1: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you people are quoting verywickedman .... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy seems y'all don't know that nigga ..
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
gozzlin:

Which means the woman could have easily carried you about when you were 15.

Yes o! Just amazing
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by flockofpips: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

do you know the meaning of tumor like this?
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by hayoholla(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Lol, you're so ignorant. Tumors can grow in anyone regardless of body size. An 100lbs is roughly 45kg, and the article stated that the tumor weighed one third of her weight. That means, she should weigh around 135kg, tumor weight included.

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by uvie66: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

the thing weak me what was she waiting for before it developed to this size ?
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Ashley86400: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

58 people actually liked this rubbish you wrote.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is the exact depiction of what Nigeria is facing
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by nanax4: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
I can’t imagine the level of ease she must be experiencing now
She’s lucky it didn’t claim her life thumps up to the surgeon and his team
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by armyofone(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Get educated you refused.

Tumor not fat!

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Romanoff(f): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
nams77:

Really! Make I go check. I'm a movie buff but I have two challenges. Where to get these movies and the time to watch them

I just checked. I have seen parts of that movie. Abeg recommend movies for your broda to watch

Lol. Google "most anticipated movies of 2022".

You go watch you go tire.

Download from netnaija.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Tqw1: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
How
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
rimangloball:

Get this amazing zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, 60w capacity, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Pay on delivery Nationwide

You're a thief!

I bought this exact zealot product for my wife's aerobic classes for 23K from a shopping mall in Abuja. Even if you're going to inflate the price, at least have a conscience to do it with an extra 5K.

Na people like you dey cause lack of trust in the Nigerian business environment.
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by ayubaski: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Make them carry am give China people as meal, since they can eat anything

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by generalwo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

..... Because them no dey see people wen dey fat naturally... Na so una go dey talk like fools.... U hate fat people like say you go fit create ant.... Odeh
Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

She might actually be skinny because the tumor will use most of the calories going into her body to survive thereby resulting in the rest of her body not getting enough calories. Removing the tumor will make her gain weight, because her body has been starving all this while, and will be in survival mode with reduced metabolism. Any calories going into her body will be hoarded as fat . After her body gets all the nutrients it needs, it will let go of any excess weight without her dieting.

It is the same mechanism that makes dieters fatter the more they diet.

2 Likes

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Westerners eats lots of junks that promotes growth of cancerous cells and tumors. Unfortunately nobody is talking about that so others can learn but instead blaming fat people.

1 Like

Re: Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) by benitwater(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please
Why can't they' surgical doctors'remove this tumor before it's get to this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Benue Doctors Display Sack Letters, Seek Gov's Intervention (PHOTOS) / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.