Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi (818 Views)

My Father Has Married Another Woman (pictures) / My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi by Uba76: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkcDZFCVw8c

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, has married a new wife, Mariam.

His new bride was welcomed to his palace on Tuesday night.

Credit: Twitter| AdeyemiSijuwade, itsdshow

Photo Credit|Dele Momodu

1 Like

Re: The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi by Nonexisting1: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Nawao, wetin he wan use that evening newspaper do? Money ritual sacrifice?
Re: The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi by spencekat(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2022
Ooni and light in complextion women

2 Likes

Re: The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi by Killerbag36: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2022
Godforbid waitkng b dis na
Re: The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi by pocohantas(f): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Nawao, wetin he wan use that evening newspaper do? Money ritual sacrifice?

Is he a morning newspaper himself?

This is his third abi na fourth wife. So he should try an evening newspaper. Hopefully she would be more understanding of whatever chases away his previous wives - including the wife of his youth and a supposed evangelist.

See how swollen his face is looking. He has lost his initial media allure. Serial horseband.

8 Likes

Re: The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi by Blacckrod(f): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Lol why is his face looking swollen?
Re: The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2022
This one that can not hold a wife, a virtuous man should be able to build and hold his marriage.

Any man without character and "inner beauty" will be used and dumped by women angry

3 Likes

Re: The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi by pocohantas(f): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Persephone1:
This one that can not hold a wife, a virtuous man should be able to build and hold his marriage.

Any man without character and "inner beauty" will be used and dumped by women angry

grin grin grin Don’y make me choke abeg!
Re: The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin grin Don’t make me choke abeg!
grin grin grin

Just trying to gear our brothers into their reality grin
Re: The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi by Esthered: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
What'll will happen if the Ooni stays without a wife to become a better person and then remarry much later.
He's too quick to move on. If it were to be my gender, they'll flood this thread.
He even went for an 'evening newspaper' as fondly called here, who they assume not to be desirable but in reality the reverse is the case.

2 Likes

Re: The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Has Married A New Wife, Mariam. (video /pi by OriOko88(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
cheesy
He's still very young. He's gonna break many more fresh cunts till his 80s like the legendary alaafin. Hes still gonna marry more fresh wives..but this time I want him to go for tall young girls in their 20s. Chaii.. Girls in their 20s have the sweetest cunt aje.. I still smacked one yesterday grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Strange Thing On Everyone's Facebook Wall For Days Now / Types Of Nairalanders / Fruits That Can Improve A Man's Private Organ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.