Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) (58973 Views)

Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by J0r0hh: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
aylive02:
grin

APC and Tinubu with abuse of power. E sure me die say if them leave them one on one, them no born the officer well. Fu*k APC agbadorians and PDP pigs

You speak like a spineless, dumb bigot. How does Akwa ibom concern APC and tinubu. You are too stupid to warrant a response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Bontafa: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Many officers need mental checkup in Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by calyto: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Family matter. wetin concern us?
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Shemadex(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
aylive02:
grin

APC and Tinubu with abuse of power. E sure me die say if them leave them one on one, them no born the officer well. Fu*k APC agbadorians and PDP pigs
see oloriburuku Omo ale

Na tinubu go beat am or na him send person give am

Thunder fire u

3 Likes

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Another wrong move by this attention seeker.

You as a lawyer should know it is wrong posting someone picture on the internet without consent of the person.

Kirikiri dey await this guy. Your zombedients apologist won't be able to save you then. Because by then, they will be licking their wound and counting their loss from the staggering defeat in 2023.
How many people has arrested you since you've been littering the internet with Peter Obi's picture?
Stop talking rubbish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by EdiskyHarry: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nigeria still remains the worst place on the planet Earth.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by latolz: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
My brother everyone that has unfairly treated you will have the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by lhordspy: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
babavik:

You're mad!

What do you know about law?

Haven't you seen pictures suspects who have not be convicted on the internet before?

As long as their are witnesses he must be sued.

You are daft,Emeka..

who declare him a suspect??

Peter obi??

1 Like

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wicked humans
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Bontafa: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

You are daft,Emeka..

who declare him a suspect??

Peter obi??

Why are all kunle so stupid ?

I have noticed Asiwaju is selling cocaine cheap now , how many u don buy ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by BurialGround: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Maybe he wanted to quote law in prison grin grin

Meanwhile, in another news... I was banned for a week for supporting Obi Datti, but am back. No shaking!

Vote wisely
Vote OBI-DATTI
Vote Labour Party

Welcome back bro.

We will continue to Obidiently tell them the truth and if the truth will kill them.. LET THEM DIE.

1 Like

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by tnerro1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
But why these para military people like to they show themselves too much. They only people I can take a little bit of nonsense from are the police or armed forces. If any customs or prison or VIO or road safety or whatever uniform personnel try this rubbish, we go die there ooo, make who survive tell as the matter happen

2 Likes

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by aylive02(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Shemadex:
see oloriburuku Omo ale

Na tinubu go beat am or na him send person give am

Thunder fire u
. Your father didn't father you. Ask him when you get home. grin grin grin
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by aylive02(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
J0r0hh:

You speak like a spineless, dumb bigot. How does Akwa ibom concern APC and tinubu. You are too stupid to warrant a response.
. You disappointed your mother once again. Shame!
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/InibeheEffiong/status/1567461183921201152?t=ngBU8RrzmJ_ql10g9J0jWQ&s=08

You are very stupid. If you want liberty and freedom, you stay back in your house. If you did not commit any crime and you are not in the mix of the scene of the crime the judge will not remand you. And immediately you entered the prison you were told to abide by the rules and instructions of even the most junior of the officials in the Prison.

You were asked to observe the regular morning personal hygiene which has a time and period it must be done, you were adamant and wanted to proof big man that you will do it at your own time. That alone is disobedience and part of what made did out there that caused you to be in prison. And you want the authorities to fold their arms. You called that upon yourself.

Be law abiding you will not listen, even in prison you want to be disobedient. You truly deserve to be locked up.

N.B

This is to the Lawyer himself who posted this here.

Firstly, go and submit the phone you are using to post this to the authorities, you are already violating another law, that will land you in even more serious trouble. Don't say you are not warned before you start crying human rights again.

Now listen,
When you are in Prison, you can't t dictate time and you follow instructions. Till you regain your freedom through a competent court. Any attempt to disobey, malign, abuse and disrespect the superintendent in charge or other officials in the full glare of other inmates will lead to general inmate disobedience and possibly prison riots. So, the authorities will deal with you or whoever is involved mercilessly because you are trying to put their lives in danger.

So, Prison is not a relaxation center or where you do as you want. It's a strictly controlled environment. If it's not controlled, when people like you finally leave the Prison with such kid glove treatment that you are clamouring for, you go about littering the public space with rubbish that they do nothing in Prisons. And if you are a member of a armed bandit, you will have the audacity to lead your men to attack the prison to kill, release hardened criminals and increase the general insecurity of our country.

Be calm, be humble, abide by rules, respect begets respects. You behaved unruly before a judge, the same thing is what you are doing in Prison.

Because you are a lawyer does not place you above all the extant rules in different facets of the country, especially Prison. You are not even an SAN yet. When you become SAN or NBA president, you go just dey fight everyone for road abi? Lawyer lawyer, calm the facck down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
tnerro1:
But why these para military people like to they show themselves too much. They only people I can take a little bit of nonsense from are the police or armed forces. If any customs or prison or VIO or road safety or whatever uniform personnel try this rubbish, we go die there ooo, make who survive tell as the matter happen

I pity you, you go just..... Abide by rules, that's just all you need. No go dey flex muscle with people wey pass you. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Lifestone(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
faceland:
Now he would be replaced with Musa. Settle with him, why you wan sack am?
Why would they sack him. Again as a Lawyer I hope he has evidence.
Aside, like someone said above, the Officer can sue him for cyber bullying. It's a crime to put someone picture on the internet without consent. If he's arrested now, he will be shouting victimization up and down

3 Likes

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Zetty177x: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yeah, call them out

1 Like

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Babalegba(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

You as a lawyer should know it is wrong posting someone picture on the internet without consent of the person.

Kirikiri dey await this guy. Your zombedients apologist won't be able to save you then. Because by then, they will be licking their wound and counting their loss from the staggering defeat in 2023.
Your brain is upside down. Is this the kind of injustice you will be promoting in the highly unlikely event of Peter obi getting into power.

1 Like

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Drefaithful(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
you don cast the guy, the fear of unknown will overwelhemed him
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by ShaqFu: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is so wrong. Gross violation of human right in the prison should be investigated and those found wanting should be trialed.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Emman08: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Some of these b*stards in uniform, if you meet them one on one with no weapons, you can beat the sh*t out of them.

This is why some lose hope in Nigeria. Every other ordinary Nigerian you meet has these wicked tendencies
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Pauladex(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

I feel like using 2 by 2 on you but soon it will be your turn.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by J0r0hh: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
aylive02:
. You disappointed your mother once again. Shame!

Your mother should have aborted you, she probably doesn't know who your father is.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by aylive02(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
J0r0hh:

Your mother should have aborted you, she probably doesn't know who your father is.
. Lol. E pain is. Your mother just called again and said she's disappointed in you. Deal with that boy.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Villa12(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bontafa:

Why are all kunle so stupid ?

I have noticed Asiwaju is selling cocaine cheap now , how many u don buy ?
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 2 broken. Insulting and bullying Kunle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by 9icetoo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Maybe he wanted to quote law in prison grin grin

Meanwhile, in another news... I was banned for a week for supporting Obi Datti, but am back. No shaking!

Vote wisely
Vote OBI-DATTI
Vote Labour Party
Anything wrong with quiting the law in prison?

1 Like

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by austinfan4love(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

I never knew sensible people like you still exist on this platform,,,kudos to you bro,,,,with this type of conduct,this clearly shows that this guy in question is an attention seeker and may b guilty of his offence that lead to his committal to the correction center by the chief judge of the state,,,

1 Like

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by ceejay80s(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

So if ur CCTV capture a thief in ur home when u are out and u post the thief's pic online, it becomes a crime?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbazulike Amechi: Buhari Caged By Eight People Who May Crush Him / Emmanuel Jime Caught With Bags Of Money (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2023 Youth Project's Relief Material (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.