Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) (58972 Views)

Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Emman08:

Congratulations eye witness grin

Thank you, I still say no to media trial. Everyone deserve fair hearing. Let him bring forward all the the evidences against the guy na.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Abalado(f): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Events like dis dey make me loose hope 4 dis country. Imagine an officer of the law telling u to look @ his name, that he can finish u off & nothing will happen!

Dey shld investigate dis case properly, if found gulty, he shld be dismissed & prosecuted.
You are nothing but ode of the highest order, so if them dismiss am now na u go they feed him family, osinwin eniyan
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Adeoadez: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
No wonder their children don't do well and they themselves suffer when they retire
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
SEE HOW ELOQUENT THE LAWYER SPOKE. VERY INTELLIGENT GUY.
THE GUY IS A HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST, SO THAT TOMORROW THOSE IN GOVT DONT THINK THEY CAN DO AND UNDO WITHOUT PROSECUTION.
DON'T OPPRESS THOSE WHO PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE TO FIGHT FOR CITIZENS HUMAN RIGHTS.IT'S A CRIME AGAINST GOD AND AGAINST HUMANITY.THAT YOU ARE IN UNIFORM DOES NOT MAKE YOU A LION,BUT A SERVANT OF THE PEOPLE. undecided
LETS STOP ABUSE OF PUBLIC OFFICE AND POLITICIANS AND THOSE IN SECURITY SYSTEM. angry
WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES ...YOUR UNRULY ACTIONS MAY HURT YOUR FAMILIES angry

1 Like

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by aylive02(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
etrouble:

This is how mental illness starts.

Enobong Philip Eyoren a useless NCS Officer tortured Inibehe Effiong a fellow useless dog eater, but you mentally unstable Obiddiot still brought in Tinubu's name. Is inherited generational madness worrying you?
. Get well soon were adugbo. Has anyone told you you are fool**sh?
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Fkmodhi: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
Idaytesj29:

You are very stupid. If you want liberty and freedom, you stay back in your house. If you did not commit any crime and you are not in the mix of the scene of the crime the judge will not remand you. And immediately you entered the prison you were told to abide by the rules and instructions of even the most junior of the officials in the Prison.

You were asked to observe the regular morning personal hygiene which has a time and period it must be done, you were adamant and wanted to proof big man that you will do it at your own time. That alone is disobedience and part of what made did out there that caused you to be in prison. And you want the authorities to fold their arms. You called that upon yourself.

Be law abiding you will not listen, even in prison you want to be disobedient. You truly deserve to be locked up.

N.B

This is to the Lawyer himself who posted this here.

Firstly, go and submit the phone you are using to post this to the authorities, you are already violating another law, that will land you in even more serious trouble. Don't say you are not warned before you start crying human rights again.

Now listen,
When you are in Prison, you can't t dictate time and you follow instructions. Till you regain your freedom through a competent court. Any attempt to disobey, malign, abuse and disrespect the superintendent in charge or other officials in the full glare of other inmates will lead to general inmate disobedience and possibly prison riots. So, the authorities will deal with you or whoever is involved mercilessly because you are trying to put their lives in danger.

So, Prison is not a relaxation center or where you do as you want. It's a strictly controlled environment. If it's not controlled, when people like you finally leave the Prison with such kid glove treatment that you are clamouring for, you go about littering the public space with rubbish that they do nothing in Prisons. And if you are a member of a armed bandit, you will have the audacity to lead your men to attack the prison to kill, release hardened criminals and increase the general insecurity of our country.

Be calm, be humble, abide by rules, respect begets respects. You behaved unruly before a judge, the same thing is what you are doing in Prison.

Because you are a lawyer does not place you above all the extant rules in different facets of the country, especially Prison. You are not even an SAN yet. When you become SAN or NBA president, you go just dey fight everyone for road abi? Lawyer lawyer, calm the facck down.
Are you the same man oga?
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by donmorano22(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
In as much as I condemned your unlawful detention. Pls kindly find your way back home and leave that guy alone, you know the source of your problem so face it. The battle is ongoing so stay focus and stop distracting others. You can only have my back when you stay focus. Bravo
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Switruth: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Another wrong move by this attention seeker.

You as a lawyer should know it is wrong posting someone picture on the internet without consent of the person.

Kirikiri dey await this guy. Your zombedients apologist won't be able to save you then. Because by then, they will be licking their wound and counting their loss from the staggering defeat in 2023.
you dey settle down write rubbish sha... your type has existed long ago and later ran away after thier rotten grilled vulture wasn’t paying. U go still tire one day. Ask Sarki.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
The man is full of emotion
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
I think they want to murder this man by law. For now he need to be more careful
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by lhordspy: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Switruth:
you dey settle down write rubbish sha... your type has existed long ago and later ran away after thier rotten grilled vulture wasn’t paying. U go still tire one day. Ask Sarki.

Nobody is paying Nada.

I do this for the dignity of Yorubaland and Nigeria. I wouldn't sit back and watch 'our past heroes labour be in vain'
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Switruth: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Nobody is paying Nada.

I do this for the dignity of Yorubaland and Nigeria. I wouldn't sit back and watch 'our past heroes labour be in vain'
good move but then stop whispering poison.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by lhordspy: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Switruth:

It isnt poison sir, it only sounds that way since your perceptions differs.

Never underestimate the power of the mind. Reasons why people are advised to never nurse hate towards anybody. It can blind you and make you unable to see the good things about that person.

-A simple short story of Igbo and Tinubu
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by lhordspy: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Switruth:

Never underestimate the power of the mind. Reasons why people are advised to never nurse hate towards anybody. It can blind you and make you unable to see the good things about that person.

Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Switruth: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
lhordspy:

but I can’t see how a whole tribe will hate just one man. Does it mean Tinubu has no Igbo friends. ? We are talking about the handlers of the country. Is it better now? Cant we just change to something else ?
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Naz34(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
aylive02:
grin

APC and Tinubu with abuse of power. E sure me die say if them leave them one on one, them no born the officer well. Fu*k APC agbadorians and PDP pigs
Tinubu na iniobong abi. You sound so mumuish with this your comment. Some of una brains don dey malfunction already because of this Tinubu name i swear . Lol
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by lhordspy: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Switruth:
but I can’t see how a whole tribe will hate just one man. Does it mean Tinubu has no Igbo friends. ? We are talking about the handlers of the country. Is it better now? Cant we just change to something else ?

As Tinubu ever rule this country before, sir?

Or i live in another Nigeria you live in.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Switruth: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:

As Tinubu ever rule this country before, sir?

Or i live in another Nigeria you live in.
He is being considered as someone who has played a key role in the government which people believe didn’t go well in so many areas...at least goat don’t give birth in tethers when an adult is at home.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by lhordspy: 1:04am On Sep 08, 2022
Switruth:
He is being considered as someone who has played a key role in the government which people believe didn’t go well in so many areas...at least goat don’t give birth in tethers when an adult is at home.

Lol.

Very bad assertion. Very bad talk.

So if my pikin decide to be wayward, na me im papa you go hold because say na my sperm develop into am??

Can you hear yourself speak sir. You are blaming tinubu, not because he is the problem but because he brought the problem.

Excuse me sir, i voted for Atiku/obi 2019. Tinubu didnt put a gun on anybody's head to vote for buhari. Those who did vote according ro their preferencial. Stop putting John sins on joseph head.

What about peter obi that ran on the platform of PDP, those who you people see as looters and corrupt leaders today. Peter ran on their platform 2019, campaign, wined and dined with them.

What makes Peter the saint all of a sudden. What changes?

Did God forgive his sins and overlook the others?

Stop playing politics of blinded hate. It will eventually turn into a incurable disease in you with time. Disease in the form that you will be so sentimental, religiously, tribalistic that you wouldnt see anything good with others.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by zumbigbo(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=Idaytesj29 post=116437459]

You are very stupid. If you want liberty and freedom, you stay back in your house. If you did not commit any crime and you are not in the mix of the scene of the crime the judge will not remand you. And immediately you entered the prison you were told to abide by the rules and instructions of even the most junior of the officials in the Prison.

He dey nyash your Auntie. You sound bitter asf
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=zumbigbo post=116459410][/quote]

Lol... You know truth always sound harsh
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Switruth: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol.

Very bad assertion. Very bad talk.

So if my pikin decide to be wayward, na me im papa you go hold because say na my sperm develop into am??

Can you hear yourself speak sir. You are blaming tinubu, not because he is the problem but because he brought the problem.

Excuse me sir, i voted for Atiku/obi 2019. Tinubu didnt put a gun on anybody's head to vote for buhari. Those who did vote according ro their preferencial. Stop putting John sins on joseph head.

What about peter obi that ran on the platform of PDP, those who you people see as looters and corrupt leaders today. Peter ran on their platform 2019, campaign, wined and dined with them.

What makes Peter the saint all of a sudden. What changes?

Did God forgive his sins and overlook the others?

Stop playing politics of blinded hate. It will eventually turn into a incurable disease in you with time. Disease in the form that you will be so sentimental, religiously, tribalistic that you wouldnt see anything good with others.
Hate is a very big word. Don’t use it anyhow. Lol. Anyway he who brought ant infested wood called for the dance of the lizards. No let politicians dey divide us. Me and u fit be neighbors we no go know.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by lhordspy: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Switruth:
Hate is a very big word. Don’t use it anyhow. Lol. Anyway he who brought ant infested wood called for the dance of the lizards. No let politicians dey divide us. Me and u fit be neighbors we no go know.

Well, probably true sir.

You do have your PVC right? Cos i have mine.

Lets meet on election day sir. You vote yours, i vote mine.
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Coolgent(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Arrange the bastard

NO ROOM FOR FORGIVENESS!

Lalasticlala
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Coolgent:

Lalasticlalà
Snake dey hungry you?
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Coolgent(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Snake dey hungry you?
grin
Re: Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) by Switruth: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Well, probably true sir.

You do have your PVC right? Cos i have mine.

Lets meet on election day sir. You vote yours, i vote mine.
we a heard the Queen is dead. Are you getting a message about Nigeria being better. I dey your side on the pathway to the country’s greatness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbazulike Amechi: Buhari Caged By Eight People Who May Crush Him / Emmanuel Jime Caught With Bags Of Money (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2023 Youth Project's Relief Material (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.