Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport (34614 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by kingyakos: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Straight to Kuje Correctional Mansion for Aboki criminals

Please what is his crime?...
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by kingyakos: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Dem take lie swear for you? Can you post the link or screenshot?

What's his crime?...
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Fkmodhi: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
This useless govt now have time to make an arrest when the negotiator do cashout big time so who is fooling who...
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Emman08: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
He was given VIP treatment.

If you know you know

1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by stevups(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yankee101:
Goodest news abeg
Gumi next
I'm telling you!
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by begge: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
It would have been better to jailed him in the egyptian cell than transfer him here. He will has no case to answer here.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Allisgud: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
They will take him to vip prison as stated by sowore
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Patriotsleague: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Why is the Nigerian government treating these people like sacred cows, DSS must extract information from them, this man knows who the terrorists sponsors are. It is an offense to conspire with the enemy. A citizen is bound by his civic duty, to stay on the side of government, collecting ransom on behalf of terrorists is a serious offense. People like this and Mr Gumi should be taken to court, for conspiring with terrorists.
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Lovenorth: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
He should be seriously dealt with
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by 404adelowo: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
How did he escape Nigeria before?It bothers me a lot that Nigeria doesn't take her national security seriouslyHow did he escape Nigeria before?It bothers me a lot that Nigeria doesn't take her national security seriously...

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Elbinawi: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
UPDATE: Tukur Mamu the CEO of Herald media and Press Secretary of Sheikh Ahmed Gumi, the Wahhabi cleric, has been arrested in Egypt and was repatriated back to Nigeria. He and his family were arrested by Egyptian authorities yesterday after while arriving Egypt.

Tukur Mamu was repatriated back to Nigeria by the interpol. Mamu Tukur arrived Kano at about 1355hrs via EgyptAir as the Nigerian authorities have taken him into custody for further questioning.

Tukur Mamu is the negotiator for Bandits on Abuja-Kaduna train victims. He was also involved in negotiations with BokoHaram terrorists in the past.

Me:

Tukur Mamu is a younger brother to an old friend who I met at the Zaria University. He is a Journalist and our paths have crossed in the past Pen�️ wise but out of respect he has never written any rejoinder against any of my piece even those critical of his actions or position or that of his Sheikh. He always kept that respect.

I can't say I know him closely but he is very close to Sheikh Ahmed Gumi. They have been together for long. I would have advised him on his closeness to terrorists and bandits because they are murderous criminals killing the innocent.

The fact that Tukur Mamu and Wahhabi terrorists share the same ideology of #Wahhabism does not mean that he is also a terrorist. In my opinion Tukur Mamu is still at the secondary school level of Wahhabism while those killing people have graduated up to the University level.

And I think he got wind of his impending arrest so he and his family sneaked out of Nigeria. The Nigerian government forwarded his name to Interpol and the Egyptians arrested him. He was going to Saudi Arabia - the home of Wahhabism.

What can I say? I hope he has not gotten himself into difficult situation. And whenever he is released, those close to him should extend my advice to him. He should cut all ties with murderous terrorists.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Spandau: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Dem take lie swear for you? Can you post the link or screenshot?

Classic example of inconsistency. Say one thing from one corner of the mouth, say another from the other corner.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by seunmsg(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
kingyakos:

What's his crime?...

Ask DSS.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Spandau: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Ask DSS.

Kadoso Mutairu! Guess you are in a bad mood today. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Spandau: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
RealLordZeus:
seunmsg I thought you said he has been released on the other thread

Sorry it was Madridguy but you no get chill at all.. me and you geh fight grin

His nickname is Kadoso Mutairu! Call him that and he will chill out
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by kingyakos: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Ask DSS.

Ok

Thought you're NL DSS
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by lagosrd: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Coolgent(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Corridon:
He will still be released and rewarded since he is Fulani. Nigeria is a huge joke.
You are one of our numerous problems in 9ja
Re: DSS Arrests Tukur Mamu At Kano Airport by Tegabadguy(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Shettima Meets With Bill Gates, Dangote And State Governors (Video, Photos) / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.